Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I don't care much for the prizes for finishing collections (seriously? scaled meat?), except of course the Xano Egg. And it's a TON more than 4k that I'd need to complete collections.. it's not happening anytime soon. And Xano Eggs are like 80k, right? Is it even profitable to finish your collections?

Edited by Mistshadow

Plenty of people have. Trust me, put it in your collection. You'll be happier with all you're prizes than 4k en.

Okay. I took out all the stuff in my shop that I could add to my collection and added them with the Tolno.

Raik, do you still really want the Flora Berry or can I put it in my collection?

Edited by Mistshadow

FINALLY!!!!!

Paintedhawk and Bluewish have been at 100 for each other all day and she's just now going to have kits!

... Next pair is Shadowfeather and Plumstar.

I don't want it if you need it for your collection. tongue.gif

EDIT: This has to be one of my favorite Felidae. I finally got around to making her Rings visible. I did her Hawk's Wing awhile ago. She's so pretty! <3

user posted image

Edited by Raikielia

Thanks. smile.gif

EDIT: Finally got around to editing my profile with what I need for my collections. tongue.gif

Edited by Raikielia

YAY! Found a Skystone! ohmy.gifO Also, I made a Zombie cat, Plus a Cream Siamese. Names are: Rising Dead( Zombie) And Hawkfrost Nope, Applekit. Applekit will be Applecream at 6 days. Rising Dead is an Ancient Clan cat, and Drowned in the tunnels before Fallen Leaves.

My Feli's relationships have been crazy, I'm not sure if I'll ever have kits at this rate! :/

*pokes rain* I have an idea. If you can find my second clan named "Pairs", I'll let you in, you can put in one male and one female, and in no time you'll have your first pregnancy!

My Feli's relationships have been crazy, I'm not sure if I'll ever have kits at this rate! :/

Be patient, it'll happen. smile.gif

Not always. In fact, they're all 2+ syllables in the books. (Excluding kittypets.)

Edited by Mistshadow

(( no! Squirrel,Hawk,Sand,Fire,Bramble,Bracken,Snow,Birch,Sedge,White,Shadow,Smoke,Patch, all 1-2 syllable. Now, name idea!))

Squirrelflight = 2, Hawkfrost = 2, Sandstorm = 2, Firestar = 2, Brambleclaw = 3, Brackenfur = 3, Snowfur = 2, Birch.. (forgot his name xd.png), Sedgewhisker or Sedgecreek (can't remember) = 2, there's too many Whites but Whitestorm & Whitewing = 2, Shadow..?, Smoke..?, Patchpelt = 2.

2-3 syllables usually. 1 syllable-names are kittypet-only! It's literally impossible for a warrior to have a 1-syllable name because of their suffixes.

I mean first names! And Squirrel is two. I just need the starting so she's ???kit. The first part, not all.

So... I found a Crayal Bird...

How much should I sell it for?

Edit: And just found a Hawk Beetle too. blink.gif

Edited by SoulFang

xP You two. Good thing there is a WC obsesser here! I made a list of every single first name and then one of all the last names. You two won't believe how many more S names there are than anything else! Now just gimme a sec...

There are a few that are 3, but not many. I don't think they did that on purpose, but if you really want to know, you can always ask. I think Berrywillow or Moonfrost would suit her well. Berry because she reminds me of a black/blueberry...

Edited by StarSea

xP You two. Good thing there is a WC obsesser here! I made a list of every single first name and then one of all the last names. You two won't believe how many more S names there are than anything else! Now just gimme a sec...

Oh. I'm a RiverClan obsesser. Hawkfrost, Mothwing, Mistystar, Crookedstsr, Leopardstar, River,Loudbelly( Or this is ShadowClan) Silverpaw,Silverstream,Oakheart,Stonefur,Graypool,Mosskit's,Mosspelt,Morningkit,Splashkit,Duskfur,Duskfur(There was two. One in present, one in Crookedstars promise.), Shellheart, Rainflower,Fallowtail,Reedfeather, Whatever Willowkit's other name was,Brightsky,Mudfur,Leaopardstar,Voleclaw,Beetlenose(?),Petalfur,Rippletail,Timberfur,Ottersplash,Shimmerpelt,Piketooth,Blackwater,Skyheart,Greenflower,Stormfur,Feathertail,Dawnflower,Willowshine,Sneezefur(?),Mallownose(?),Graymist, Icewing,Grasskit,Pricklekit,Willowkit, Cloudberry,Sunspots,Wildkit,Minnowkit,