Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Well, at least Berryspark will be the father of a nice, healthy litter of kits once Leopardbreeze gives birth.

And Sea, I'll probably send you one of the kits if it's a litter of multiple kits.

Okay. smile.gif

http://www.felisfire.com/offspring?i=187871

Wow! I bet you'll never guess what one is Berryspark! I bet he's an uncle x100 by now!

Never mind... uncle x13. Just about all of his siblings were frozen at birth, and some were even killed! Poor berryspark... He's gotta keep his family's lineage going!

sad.gif I have 700 en, but the cheapest orb right now is 890... If someone will loan me 190 en, I'll pay them 190 + 10 en interest per day.

Edited by StarSea

Leopardbreeze is definitely helping him doing that. Their wittle Felidaes will be taking Berryspark's lineage further! laugh.gif

Okay. smile.gif

http://www.felisfire.com/offspring?i=187871

Wow! I bet you'll never guess what one is Berryspark! I bet he's an uncle x100 by now!

Never mind... uncle x13. Just about all of his siblings were frozen at birth, and some were even killed! Poor berryspark... He's gotta keep his family's lineage going!

sad.gif I have 700 en, but the cheapest orb right now is 890... If someone will loan me 190 en, I'll pay them 190 + 10 en interest per day.

I think I have that. Brb while I check my bank.

Edit: NAILED IT! EXACTLY 190 EN!!!!

Edited by girlfairy76

xP I would have guessed the right one, but I wasn't positive. The thing is, I could look at the real on right there on my screen! He was out as my primary cat, but I didn't realize that until I had chosen to pick one of the wrong ones. I suppose poor Berryspark had been frozen for at least 60 days before I found him. Who knows how much longer he would have been frozen if I hadn't picked him up.

Got 190 for you, Star xP lucky I was finishing Alonya's Quest.

For Berryspark on my first try xd.png he has an EXACT twin. There all socolorful <3

Edited by girlfairy76

Whoever the owner was, they must have had at least 10 orbs because both parents have three patterns. xP And they both have the same patterns so I guess that it would make sense that Berryspark would have 3 markings.

Thank you so much Girl! I'll send you the en as soon as I can! *huggles close to death* I can't huggle you to death or else I won't be able to send you the en back, and then you'd be gone forever! Oh! Those Navani leaves? Did you still want some?

O.o Little baby blue doesn't like Tigerstar. She just snapped at him. Guess she doesn't like her mother's leader... speaking of leader... what clan should she belong to?

sad.gif Poor Skystar. Little baby blue doesn't like him either, but at least he's trying to be a good father. He shared food with her and brought her new bedding...

Edited by StarSea

Just looking at the sales and looking at some feli's parents and I found..

user posted image

ahhh my eyes o.o

Just looking at the sales and looking at some feli's parents and I found..

user posted image

ahhh my eyes o.o

Disco kitty!! Lol. I might have bought that, but more of just for laughs than breeding.

Yay! I've made new clan! *runs to stock in wood and meat... more of meat* xP I have to many cats that like to bring back 50 food and such.

Whoever the owner was, they must have had at least 10 orbs because both parents have three patterns. xP And they both have the same patterns so I guess that it would make sense that Berryspark would have 3 markings.

Thank you so much Girl! I'll send you the en as soon as I can! *huggles close to death* I can't huggle you to death or else I won't be able to send you the en back, and then you'd be gone forever! Oh! Those Navani leaves? Did you still want some?

O.o Little baby blue doesn't like Tigerstar. She just snapped at him. Guess she doesn't like her mother's leader... speaking of leader... what clan should she belong to?

sad.gif Poor Skystar. Little baby blue doesn't like him either, but at least he's trying to be a good father. He shared food with her and brought her new bedding...

Oh tongue.gif that's just for med cat. Wait... -checks collection- o.o oh yeah. I always use it on my Feli xd.png I need one for my collection.

~

I think Berryspark would be cool to use for the dress up thing. He's so colorful!

Edited by girlfairy76

I just spotted that! I'm hoping I can sell my hydra snake, then I can go buy some stuffs to put all over him like one of his many siblings! I was thinking either him or Little baby blue. (Yea, I know, that isn't her name, but I can't think of something nice for her yet...)

O.o That Xano would also be awesome in the dress up, but I just went out and spent all my extra EN hunting with everyone... well, not all of it, but most of it...

When FF decides to stop lagging, I'll send you one. smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

Not lagging for me. It always lags for me when I click Sand Cat project, though

Going to beach/pool. Won't be on for a while.

Kimoko, I see you put up Kaelan for the masquerade party! Good luck!

user posted image?

I know, simple, but simple is good, right? *hopeful* Plus, I can't find anything else in my budget that'll work with his color scheme...

Edited by StarSea

I'm looking at different customizations for my kitties. If you can tell, right now I'm seeing what I can do for Breezepaw. I'm experimenting til I get the perfect cat and customization combination.

Thanks, Star. I really like how Berryspark looks also.

I'm probably going to have to wait until the Masquerade is over to add more stones and feathers onto Kaelan. I guess it's back to experimenting on Alistair until then.

If you guys want, I could show you guys what he looks like currently.

It looks like Quincy and Lulu like each other a lot, they might breed in two days if they keep getting positive interactions with each other.

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

I've never really done any masquerade balls or anything, so I'm hoping this is something like what they'd pick... When felisfire stops lagging, I'm gonna go and post him, and hopefully be able to post in the number guessing game before I have to move to using my PS3 in two hours... sad.gif I hate my computer's internet.

Oh... someone won the trivia and gets a custom...

Edited by StarSea

This site looks amazing, and the kitties are so pretty. O_O

I just attempted to join, I need to wait until it's accepted...

You should get accepted soon. I asked all my friends if they joined (and put me as their referrer), but all of them said no, so I asked my siblings and it turns out my stepsister is the one that signed up! But yea, she said about a minute after she had applied, they accepted her.

(never would have thought that my stepsister would have joined... she hates cats and she hates birds, but she loves gryphons and hyppogriphs, stuff like what felisfire makes...)

Yush! Found a Helai Bird! *puts in collection*

Uhm, I think this is virtually impossible. Found this cat thats

Xano Dominant

Iuridon Recessive

...yet it's a Chetae..

Edited by Mistshadow

xP I just got one when you posted that.

And looks like Skystar is climbing the ranks on Rowanwing's chart again! Rowanwing (of course) is already in love with Skystar again, so I'm presuming another litter will be born in about four or five days. smile.gif

Hey, what do you think of the name Bluefire for Baby blue?

Edited by StarSea

What do you think? I made her specifically for the Masquerade Parade. Now she needs a name.

user posted image

EDIT: I'm thinking of removing the Brown Hawk feather, but I'm not sure. Yep, removed the Brown Hawk feather. Also removed the Gharni bird feather.

Yush! Found a Helai Bird! *puts in collection*

Uhm, I think this is virtually impossible. Found this cat thats

Xano  Dominant

Iuridon  Recessive

...yet it's a Chetae..

It's possible they used Shuckbuddies on it.

Edited by Raikielia

I just emptied half my bank for this lovely (IMO) no-carries. I'm just saving up always so I don't go broke when I buy stuff randomly like this.

user posted image

Looks feminine but actually male. (meh, it's pretty so w/e) Needs a name.

Edited by Mistshadow

I just emptied half my bank for this lovely (IMO) no-carries.

user posted image

Looks feminine but actually male. (meh, it's pretty so w/e) Needs a name.

Nice Chetae. smile.gif Darkmist? Seamist? Mistshadow?(xd.png)

Edited by Raikielia