Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

This makes no sense o.o

So, Crescentpath is due June 2

T 8:27 Am. It's past That, and it still says it.

FST. What time zone are you? If you're EST, I know they are an hour behind us. There is a FST clock down at the bottom of each page.

Yay! I can at least play eggduko, so I'm all good. smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

I'm.. Not Central, I'm Eastern. Live in Virginia. The Clock says 8 19. ISNTHAT REALLY HOW FAR BEHIND IT IS?

I'm okay with them, but I always forget what is where, and what time it is. (I forget everything...)

Edit: Wow, he's beautiful!!!

What about Icekit or Frostkit?

Edited by SoulFang

I'm an Ohioan. smile.gif I'm pretty sure FST is made up and means (Felis Standard Time). Eastern Standard Time is one hour ahead of them, so I'm guessing the makers are in central US, CST. I don't like time zones, but if we didn't have them, it'd be (If they were all set with EST) 9:31 am in China and the sun would be setting.

Icesparrow is what I'd name him, but he is your's after all. Very beautiful by the way. wub.gif

Edited by StarSea

smile.gif I think that leader x kittypet pair might just work! Jasper and Violetstar both love each other!

Yay! Got a new pair and now I'm gonna see if I can get Paintedhawk and Bluewish to have kits together. I also started saving up for another clan that I can put all the males in while I'm waiting for their mate to give birth... and what should I do about Jasper and Violetstar? By clan rules (for me), she would now be wearing the feather of her mate, but Jasper is a kittypet so he doesn't have a feather to give her, and if she doesn't wear her mate's feather, that means she's still open for a mate...

Edited by StarSea

But it would have to be from the same bird as Jasper, like how Skystar had a feli robin feather and now Rowanwing does too. I suppose she could wear an energy stone as it makes a ring and humans wear rings...

*yawn* All my feli give birth tomorrow. *coughcough*And I'm totally not giving Windpaw a Byte-o-Buku*coughcough*

*goes and sees if has enough EN to buy a Byte-o-Buku yet*

Edited by Mistshadow

THUNDERSTRIPE!?! Now he did it. xP I'm gonna have 5 bs in no time! Guess I'll go stick Blindpath in the nursery and make her a counter too...

If they have more than one kit, I'll send him/her to you. If they do have more than one kit you can pick the one(s) you want.

Edited by StarSea

xd.png Yeah I was about to post about that. I just thought it was funny that Thunderstripe did it instead of your beloved Stripesong-Blindpath pair. :3

What does a Byte-o-Buku do?

Would it be good to split the cats that are fond of each other in pairs?

Rain, it changes your cats gender to one of the two other genders that it hadn't been when you fed your cat it. Windpaw is extremely feminine-looking, plus we have too many males in mine, Star's and girl's Clan.

Edited by Mistshadow

BOB changes the gender of the cat. 50% chance for either gender that it isn't already. I used one on Bluewish which made him a her.

Yes, good idea. smile.gif

Now if Paintedhawk and Bluewish have kits together, I'm gonna have five pregnant females! Then I'll most definitely have 5 bs.

Poor Stripesong! Blindpath is the only female that loved him! Maybe Stripesong and Lilypaw. It has happened before (Brakenfur and Fernpaw)

Aww... poor Stripesong... sad.gif

But congrats on all of the kits!

Where do you find Feli skeleton parts? like the Tailbone and ribcage?

Uhm.. in various places, although most of them are very rare. Like, R-100, almost impossible to find, rare.

Oh.. oh my goodness. I just found a Flora Berry.

Edited by Mistshadow

Oh wow. And you can decorate your Feli with them, right?

Wow! Congrats! The rarest items I've gotten are R-80

I'm an Ohioan. smile.gif I'm pretty sure FST is made up and means (Felis Standard Time). Eastern Standard Time is one hour ahead of them, so I'm guessing the makers are in central US, CST. I don't like time zones, but if we didn't have them, it'd be (If they were all set with EST) 9:31 am in China and the sun would be setting.

Icesparrow is what I'd name him, but he is your's after all. Very beautiful by the way. wub.gif

FST is Central. I'm in Central time(Texas) and my time is the same as FF. /late xd.png

xP No wonder Tigerstripe got her first, Stripepaw is still only five days old!

Oh wow. And you can decorate your Feli with them, right?

Wow! Congrats! The rarest items I've gotten are R-80

Some of the bones items give patch markings.

Lucky, Mist! xd.png I still need a Flora Berry.