Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Sundrizzzle!

(( lol everyone is doing warrior names now. I'm reading Omen of the Stars x3))

I was leaning toward that one. smile.gif Heh, I like how the names sound(never read the books). tongue.gif

Gah, I hate hunting ... All I ever find are the high level creatures that I can't beat. >.<

That's what StarSea's hunters are for! happy.gif I'll send you a level five hunter tomorrow that you can keep for a week.

sad.gif Have to use PS3 tomorrow; my computer got a bug thanks to my brother. It should be back up in a day or two.

You're going to love the last book, Girl! It is amazing!! Though... book 4 seemed a little boring, kinda like they just needed a book to fill in a space so they could finish the series at 6.

Raiki, you should really read the books! They're page-turners!

What it says in one cat's profile is how the cats it is talking about feel to that cat that you're viewing. Like on Nighthawk's page, it says "100 Loves Angelfire". That means Angelfire loves him. xP A bit confusing.

Oh! What is your ID? I didn't get it yet!

My ID?

My username is SoulFang, I'm number 11431.

Okay Soul. Your ID is that number you gave me. smile.gif

Raiki, I'll send you Sandblaze as no females seem to be interested in him right now...

Maybe I should make a thread on FF for hunter loaning, but that'll probably be after some of my hunters become elders.

Great, now all 6 of my Feli are injured. -.-

Which area do you get Navani leaves from?

The Creek. They're R-60 I believe.

I wasn't on for very long this morning; just got back on, was doing things with family.

Edited by Mistshadow

Rain, I'll send you one and my extra hakooloe. I think I have your ID, but not sure I remember... xP I let my computer do all the remembering.

Ugh, I forgot I want to save my EN so I can buy items I need to finish my collections. xd.png

Edited by Raikielia

Speaking of collections, I just found a R-90 Ivy Blade and put it in my shop for, naturally, the lowest price you can find anywhere. (Because I'm cool like that.)

I keep finding Feli Tailbones. I have two so far. Gotta find out how much to sell them for. xd.png

EDIT: Pfft, they're really cheap. xd.png

Edited by Raikielia

I wish I had som EN to buy that tail bone and ivy blade, but I sent it all to Girl as I had promised. smile.gif Sent you Sandblaze, Raiki. He'll have 5 hunting in the morning. To bad I won't be able to play the games tomorrow... they don't load on PS3. I'll hopefully have another expecting mother and see you all in the morning tomorrow. xP My thumb is definitely gonna hurt tomorrow. Does anyone know if you can hook up a keyboard to the PS3?

*just caught an Erae Bird and Uku Glowing Mushrooms on the same trip* O_o Uku's are worth like 500+ EN right now, seeing as cheapest in shops is 800EN. (*someone is going to be putting the Uku in her shop..*) How much should I set the price at? 600EN? 700EN?

Edited by Mistshadow

O.o Is it odd that Ivypaw would 100% hate both of my cats in RainClan?

The Tailbones're going for 10EN, so let me know whenever you have the EN and it's yours. smile.gif Wow, he's beautiful, StarSea! I'll be sure to send him back on time. smile.gif

Every single wild Feli I come across just keeps staring at Windpaw. Maybe it's because he's so handsome. But still. ;_;

smile.gif Thank you. I'm hopping my amberstone will sell as it is going for much less than others...

Mist; xP They do that to Sandblaze too.

Edited by StarSea

I'm guessing it's up now because I asked about it... xP I rock (most of the time) at number guessing games. smile.gif

Raiki, I've got the EN.

I made my guess. Hope I was close. xd.png I love the Scalae.

Okies, sending you the tailbones.

Edited by Raikielia

trying to send you en, my cat keeps making me click stuff like your nest. xP

lol That's funny. tongue.gif Whoa! My B Score is 40! I only need 10 more BS points! biggrin.gif

EDIT: You sent me too much! xd.png

Edited by Raikielia