Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

>_> Thunderstripe.

And.. o.o Flora Berries are priced at 1700 EN in shops right now. Wow. Just.. wow.

(So Raikielia, you'd have to pay like 1500EN to get eet! I'll sell it to you if you want it.)

Edited by Mistshadow

I mannaged to get one a while ago (not sure how...) and then just the other day Alonya wanted on!

I'd be like "lolno" if that happened to me.

And okay Raik (can I call you that?), I'll hold on to it for you.

Edit: Yay Windpaw is now female.

Edited by Mistshadow

I SHALL CALL YOU BOB!!! xd.png

Anyways, Falconfog and Jasper just got in a fight. Looks like someone is jealous.

Raik, how much EN do you have right now? Also, I'd be willing to sell it for like 1300EN because I know you biggrin.gif

Yay!! Got another pair! Paintedhawk and Bluewish. smile.gif Now who to make a pair next?

Okay, not Bob. xd.png My favorite nicknames are Lia and Wolfie. tongue.gif

I have 612EN right now and I still have Games to play today. I could pay with an Orb as well. An Orb for the 1,000 plus whatever EN is left over, if you'd like.

Edited by Raikielia

Right now? 3. That's after buying a 3 month Premium Membership for 12 Orbs and an Igneo egg for 5 Orbs. tongue.gif

With time, TMD. With time.

(And apparently that is also true for breeding! For the past three hours Paintedhawk and Bluewish have 100 loved each other, but still no kittehs! sad.gif)

xP You can't do that, it'll just show us our own. Anything that is like R-70 and up is pretty valuable.

Also, of you want to know what's something's worth, go to the Interact tab and then Item Market Search and find your item. You can see what everyone else is selling the item for.

Edited by Raikielia

Oh wow, good job, Mistshadow. Cx

Feli with no fathers means the sire was a wild feli - that is, the mom encountered a tom in the wild and got knocked up when she approached xd.png

The father doesn't show if it was a Wild Feli breeding.

EDIT: ninja.gif'd!

Edited by Raikielia

xd.png Looking at what times my Feli will give birth tonight (I'm 2 hours behind Felisfire, so I'm staying up)...

Cinderfrost became pregnant exactly 1 minute after she reached six days old. So did Ivypool. >_>

Edit: I just realized how much the Tolno is really worth. I mean, I knew it was like 4k, but I didn't really realize what I could buy with 4k.

Edited by Mistshadow