Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Beautiful Chetae, Mistshadow. I'm not really sure what would be a good name for him. Although, he does have a slight oceanic look to him.

I caught a wild feli not too long ago while I was gathering in the forest.

user posted image

Her name is SunlightPhoenix.

EDIT: xd.png And look what I caught at the creek.

user posted image

I haven't thought of a name for him yet. I'm stuck... Any suggestions?

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

Okies, I got a name for him.

Edit:

*sees R-90 Weaved Staff*

*clicks*

"Too late." user posted image

>_>

...wait a minute...

LOLWUT I got it?!?

Edited by Mistshadow

I always hate when that happens, especially on stuff I'm hoarding and stuff missing from my collection.

You lucky Kimoko! I've seen many wild feli, but still only Greennose... Maybe I'll get lucky and finally get another soon...

Mist!

O.o I think I have on of those in my shop!! *runs to check* Nope... sorry. sad.gif I don't even have one myself. I was selling an extra elaborate spear from the creek, but it's gone. sad.gif I do have an amberstone though.

O.o *reads edit edit* Lucky! Sometimes it does that to me to, like when I missed an orange, I get to my possessions and there it is. I still haven't found one yet, so *runs to gather some more*

Edited by StarSea

It said I didn't get it (Too late) but I checked my possesions and I did huh.gif

Well I'm not complaining! biggrin.gif *pokes the 500EN price I'd have to pay to buy it if I didn't get it*

I'm not going to put it in my collection, guys. If I wanted to complete the Lake Objects section, I'd have to pay 4200 EN for a Feli ribcage, which is not happening. Plus, I think it's a patch item, since it has an option to mark my active feli.

Edited by Mistshadow

I'm thinking of entering one of my Feli in the masquerade contest, but I'm not sure which of them would be good for it. I have a bunch of feathers and stones, so that hopefully wouldn't be an issue. Hmm.

user posted image

Would this boy be okay?

Well, if any of you guys want a Weaved Stave, I put it up in my shop for 80EN lower than you could buy it in any other shop.

I'm going to submit Windpaw to the parade thingy.

Edited by Mistshadow

Hmm. I'm thinking Tigerpaw, but I can always make another Felidae that's colorful...

~

I already gave him a bunch of stuff xd.png

Edited by girlfairy76

Meet the customized Windpaw!

user posted image

Okay, so he's a feminine-looking male. He's still pretty! Looking at the other entered Felis, I think he actually has a chance against other contestants.

Edited by Mistshadow

I don't have one of those stones! Poop D: what is it? It is a stone, right?

It's a Healthstone.

It's a Healthstone.

Awww DARNIT. I used all my money to give it to Star... >_> atleast I helped a friend, though happy.gif

And I can't play games on an IPad except eggdoku, and I'm stuck on that.

i've still got an extra thanks to mist. I'll send it over tonight (if i can get FF to work on my PS3 again...) or tomorrow morning.

I've thought of some other names;

Blueapple (as her fur is blue, but her accents are the color of some apples)

Bluestorm

Rainapple

Applerain

Rainstorm

Bluelilly

Lillyrain

^ I like Lilyrain. c:

I entered Kari in the Masquerade Parade. She's not the prettiest, but I love how she looks like a winter forest. Windpaw's looking like some really pretty competition ^^

user posted image

Also, two Iuridons born! Yay! Their pregnancies take forever. 10 more kitties to be born before I have a BS of 50~

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

I really like the first Iuridon, Shaydra

Ugh, somehow my post got messed up on the FF masquerade thingy and it's not fixing itself when I removed the weird thing!

Edited by Mistshadow

LOVE the second one for many reasons;

My forever school's colors (I don't really go to my 'forever school' anymore, but they'll always be my family smile.gif)

Blue is my fav. color. <3

And many many more!

And...

Ohh! Pretty fireworks! (My loony neighbor keeps setting them of every night, and sometimes even at midnight). They made me think... wouldn't a fireworks item be awesome?

I know! I keep having to re-enter the web adress on this annoying PS3...

smile.gif Rowan and Sky are already back up to the 70's!

O.o Rowan and Sky are already having more kits! They have to really love each other! *goes to put in another pair* I wonder who'll have kits next!

Edited by StarSea

Yay, we finally got the reason behind why Felisfire has been lagging for like 2 hours!

We are doing some work on the DB. Please check back soon

- Yasu

Dang ... I still have games to play tonight! D: I hope it's back up soon. I still don't know what to name my Igneo. =/

Oh cools, Yasu is tweaking stuff? Maybe this means that they're working on the lag problem? But urgh, can't get my hopes up...

I was just in the middle of making an RP post and deciding what to name a Felidae when the downtime hit. blurgh.

Rats, just as I was returning to name my wild Tom I caught... All I'll say is that I had to get off because of family issues.

Hmmm... *runs to bedroom* Must sleep! Then it'll seem like I can check my feli again sooner. I hate having to wait, but I guess thats just a part of life...

I think they actually might be fixing the lag problem. And of course, it went down right when all of us wanted to do stuff. >_>