Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

xd.png Never give up! But yeah, I think that'll work. smile.gif

Okay guys, I need help! (Heads up Dragon, if you wanna see them you'll have to click the URL bar and press enter to get them to show up) Which design? I believe I've got all of the items needed to make the 'full' one, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm thinking of even making this a subbreed if it gets popular enough...

Full

Omgosh, it looks like it's on fire!! biggrin.gif

Now of course, it doesn't have to be those colors, but that's the one I went with first and I loved it. xd.png

Blue full

... I can't tell you how badly I want this cat ... o_o

I personally think it works the best on Felidae and Xano, but it's not bad on others as well. smile.gif Besides, Felidae could always use some more subbreeds.

The yellow full as a Xano

Nice, I wanna see the blue full as a Xano. tongue.gif

I actually really really like these! I was just looking through all of my full design colors and I really love them as Xano, Felidae, Iuridon, Zerda, and Igneo. They're okay as Chetae, Aquus, and Scalae. Maybe I will make these a subbreed... <3 Or maybe just a personal subbreed? I'm thinking I might make Artisans and Lions Pride personal subbreeds as well. :L I really want to share the two, well... three, but I don't think I'd really be on enough to start getting kits out. sad.gif

xd.png Okay then Rai, I shall make it a public subbreed and you can have the first kit.

Also- Blue full Xano

Edited by StarSea

I actually really really like these! I was just looking through all of my full design colors and I really love them as Xano, Felidae, Iuridon, Zerda, and Igneo. They're okay as Chetae, Aquus, and Scalae. Maybe I will make these a subbreed... <3 Or maybe just a personal subbreed? I'm thinking I might make Artisans and Lions Pride personal subbreeds as well. :L I really want to share the two, well... three, but I don't think I'd really be on enough to start getting kits out. sad.gif

:0 NO WAY! You got to NOT make this personal! I want one. Like that nebula guy.

laugh.gif Okay, public they are! xd.png I just hope I'll be able to be around enough to actually get them out unlike my Lions Pride. And I've still yet to make the first official Artisan. *headdesk* At least these guys can probably be started right away. *looks at hoard of eggs and EN* xd.png

First official pair will be felidae as I've already got two of those eggs so...

Edited by StarSea

WELL. I certainly haven't been active on Felisfire - premium was wasted on me. (and it's gonna be up in a few days, eep.)

So, who thinks I should get off my butt, maybe start a breeding project, or... just help out or something? Or just log in and do my dailies every day? xd.png

laugh.gif I just put 1 and 7 in random.org to pick which two of those designs would be made first and it picked 1 and 2. Looks like my original and the blue are the first to be made! biggrin.gif

Xy, you should start a breeding project too!

Now time to pick what their recessive species shall be! Yellow first-

1. None

2. Aquus

3. Scalae

4. Zerda

5. Chetae

6. Igneo

7. Xano

8. Iuridon

Yellow gets Zerda recessive and Blue gets Xano recessive!

Okay, what should they be called?

Shoot. :L Quku butterfly is what gives Speckles and one in the shop is 5k En and the lowest at user shops is 6 orbs. sad.gif

Edited by StarSea

I had thought something like Sulfur with the yellow one when I first made it, but maybe "Galaxy Pelts"?

Drats, I could have sworn I had at least one of every rose, but it looks like I don't have any of the items needed to make the patch markings. I may have to work out some deals...

xd.png I wish I had 10k! I've been so busy elsewhere that I haven't really been able to make anything on FF.

Looks like I'll be doing some gathering in the Forest and Tundra.

Got a Hawk Beetle, Yellow Rose, and Zaku Fly Trap so far. Well, at least I got the rose for one.

And now an Ivy Blade!

Edited by StarSea

-coughs at the 50k EN she had squirreled away.-

Think if anything I'll start breeding random junk Feli to up my B Score a bit more. I like zapping stuff. (In my cryo, I'm at zapper feli number 110. Maybe I should start selling off the others?) No real idea of a breeding plan, but I guess I'll hash that out when I get back in to this nonsense. Uh... when'd we get the Scalaes? O_o;

Um, sure, but if you're looking for marking items and stuff you should probably tell me what those are. I have a tiny amount of excess marking items too... figure it'd be easier to just give those to you instead of making you buy them from people. If I can, of course. xd.png

Just make sure you pay me back for the EN eventually? (Eventually being, you know, whenever you can spare the EN. It's gonna be the end of March soon, and people usually try to get on the Eggdoku high score list, right?)

Yeah. happy.gif I was probably gonna go for the high score list too. xd.png (Depending on if I've got the EN or not to try and make it)

I need-

1x Yellow Rose

2x Quku Butterfly

2x White Rose

I would also be willing to sell/trade you items you need too. smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

I've got the roses, but no Quku Butterflies, sorry. What's your user number? (Mine is 5524, so don't be worried if I message you on Felisfire. xd.png)

(Empress Swanbottom - She of many names >:D)

And thanks so much!! *hugs to death*

The butterflies are 5k in the shop, and I've got enough for one, so I just gotta rack up another 5k. biggrin.gif

Edited by StarSea

Thanks so much Xy! biggrin.gif Now I just gotta get them to have the proper recessive genes. happy.gif

Well, blue did get Xano recessive eventually, but Yellow kept going between Iuridon and Aquus. I ended up running out of Shuflar Bars on her, so she's stuck with Iuridon. xd.png

*headdesk* SO many kitties and clans and stuff done and moved and revitalized! xd.png I used 17 of my 18 Vita-vayu to revitalize feli so I could start mass breeding again. That way I could hopefully well, make more babies to breed, and have tons of feli to genecode into Galaxy Walkers.

I made a thread, so that's okay for now... I stuck the two starters alone in one of my clans, and I'm going to use my massive stock of wood to drastically improve the coffer holding of 30. I'm gonna be hunting with Mushroomfur and the two to make sure that their hunting levels go up as well.

O.o Didn't know I had that much wood!! Made it go from 30 to 343!

Edited by StarSea

*fidgets a bit* Um hey Xy, *shuffles feet* could I maybe borrow 2580 en to get two more orbs for next month's premium? I can either pay you back or trade you feli/items if you want. I'm doing a new holiday breeding thing here: http://www.felisfire.com/thread?i=48636 if you'd like a cat or two from there as payment....or anything from my cryo that's for sale

Edited by DarkDamsel09

I got accepted guys! biggrin.gif here she is (hope this shows)

It's all very confusing at the moment though ._.

user posted image

Edited by DragonKiwi

Ohh boy... *headdesk* Anybody remember Knife's contests for most of just about everything? And how I covered my Iuridon in items until he wasn't even recognizable as a feli and not a mutation of someone's possessions? Well, now I'm trying to take the items off of him and it's taking FOREVER!!! Remind me never to do that again. xd.png

And now I realize that you can spam it with items to remove until you're finished and just wait for that single page to load instead of waiting for it to load over 300 times.

Edited by StarSea

ok well I got my orbs for premium, now I just need a feli claw and/or a mistletoe spring for my Spectrum Zebra custom I am making.

I think I might have a Feli Claw... can't remember. I know I've got a femur. :L

How's this looking?-

user posted image

I feel kinda like I should somehow give the Igneo demo image the healthstone-glowing feet. And I want to make it faster so the transitions are a little smoother, but I've already go so many layers to make the two full ones readable. And I've probably already gone over my limit to go back in GIMP. :L

Edited by StarSea

happy.gif Thanks Girl. Now let's just hope I didn't go over my limit for undos so that I can get back to the full nebula image with all the other demo feli. o3o

Sorry DD, no claw. sad.gif

Heh, they all change at different speeds. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by StarSea