Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

That's cool. smile.gif Heh, we're growing Cala Lillies(ahh! we need Cala Lilies for this event! D:), Roses and Hibiscus and I have a couple of Orchids in my room. smile.gif

Just wanted to check in and say Hi smile.gif

Where'd you all go?! :'(

Edited by DarkDamsel09

I be here! *flails* sorry everybody. sad.gif Been really busy with site stuff and all. I'ma get on after school today. smile.gif

Yay, Darkstone! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Yay, finally made her! biggrin.gif

Bloodied Harvest

user posted image

Edited by Raikielia

Congrats on making Bloodied Harvest, Raik!

I made a demo of another dream feli of mine. All I did was play around and click on my favorite colors/markings lol: Click this!

EDIT: Just made another dream feli ;o I've got so many expensive feli I want to make now: Click here!

Edited by gjhhhhhh

This is what happens when I upload a screenshot straight from imgur.com .-.

user posted image

So many designs... and color schemes make more variation... *drools*

EDIT: Okay, now I think I should've cropped it, but I'm too lazy to make changes ._.

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Feel free to use the design if you want. I'm always bored by midnight and I wouldn't be able to afford to make all the feli I want to make anyway tongue.gif

I know right? It's like *I'ma make something pretteh!* and then you get carried away with planning the markings and end up with something too expensively pretty to make xd.png

God, I can't listen to this any more, it's gonna make me cry! D:

I need something else to do other than listen to this song on repeat. I would play NSUNS3, but I think I'm already almost finished with what is out right now, and there won't be an update until another manga page comes out, so... sad.gif

I love the boom in updates since Still became admin, and I've checked out a few of them, but I'm really excited to check out the groups in cryo. I've been gathering away 300 en trying to get a wild feli and the first I found since the updates was a pretty zerda and I almost caught it, but I missed. Then I found a really nice chetae, but I couldn't even attempt. :/ Ah well, maybe the next update will be making catching chances a little better...

EDIT:

biggrin.gif I LOVE the organization!! I just sorted 314 feli in a matter of minutes into 20 different categories, "kits" having the most with 137 feli.

Edited by StarSea

RIGHT?! I feel so silly but ya know what, it truly is easier to navigate through them this way lol. I figure I have 765 feli in my cryo and am breeding more and more and more and this is what I have become, the crazy cat lady who has a bazillion categories for her feli to be dispensed into. And no one will buy the feli for sale.

I JUST FOUND A WILD SCALAE!! I didn't catch it but it was so cool!!

Star- You want it? I'm willing to negotiate a price for it!

EDIT: OMGOSH ANOTHER WILD SCALAE!! (still failed capture though :"( )

Edited by DarkDamsel09

RIGHT?! I feel so silly but ya know what, it truly is easier to navigate through them this way lol. I figure I have 765 feli in my cryo and am breeding more and more and more and this is what I have become, the crazy cat lady who has a bazillion categories for her feli to be dispensed into. And no one will buy the feli for sale.

Lol. I don't have enough EN, otherwise I would buy one of those Skittles. They're EXPENSIVE.

NOW A WILD CHETAE!!

Girl-I can negotiate a price if you're willing.

What does the deposit box do again?

Nevermind, trial and error, figured it out!

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Holds your items. So say you're spamming through Alonya and she want's something like a sapphire and you happen to have it, if you've got it in your deposit box, then she can't take it when you accidentally click to give it to her. And it seems kinda easier to use that the storing it in your shop. At least, to me.

And I'd love it! biggrin.gif How much ya want?