Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Well she is still a baby, a zerda, AND a female...300 sound fair? Remember I can and will negotiate if I have too.

Girl, I've got a few in my cryo. Would you like one?

Zerda, chetae, or scalae?

Edited by StarSea

Oh really? ;0. Zerda, please. You can pick something out from my Cryo. I have a bunch of Xanos, Zerdas...

Sure thing Star, you bought, do what you wish.

EDIT:anyone wanna help me find Easter themed feli so I can breed them for my holiday shop?

Edited by DarkDamsel09

I can't see it right now, but I just wanted to say I am indeed here! biggrin.gif I betcha they're beautiful, Ula. smile.gif

I managed to turn all of my currently unfrozen feli into elders... sad.gif Here come the vita-vayu and vitality elixers.

I am real curious what you think!

It is my first "own" subspecies.

The Winter Dreams were originally designed by Carniss, I only made them into a subspecies because she had not time for this. Diamond*s in the Sky are my own design.

Very nice Ula!

Hi Star! *glomptacklehugstopieces*

/me is jealous of Rai

3/21/13: Just wanted to say hi and let you all know that my Holiday sign ups for the Easter Giveaway are open if anyone is interested.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY THREAD!

Edited by DarkDamsel09

/is really irritated

I come back after a few days to find someone sent me five PMs. dry.gif Three of them where within a few hours of each other, and all of them was the sender mostly asking if they could have my two feli I exported in my closed clan. The one that really pushed my buttons-

It's been a while and I haven't heard back yet. Could I please have those two feli? It's not like anybody owns them or anything.

dry.gif For one, they literally sent me a PM not even an hour before they sent me this one. Two, they're both omnis! I dunno about you, but I don't think anybody in the world would give away two omnis, let alone an Igneo and Iuridon one. Three, the iuridon has hundreds of items on him and they can tell that because well, his image is covered in items and his profile lists all of the items on him. Four, WTF? Really? 'It's not like anybody owns them or anything.' They're in MY clan and I've got tons of other feli like them in my nest and cryo, so obviously they're mine if there isn't anybody else joined to the clan.

I feel like reporting them for spamming me, or simply ignoring them, but I can't stand it when people do that to me and I really don't want to do that to them. :L

They did just join three days ago, but that doesn't really excuse spamming me and saying stuff like that. I dunno about you, but I wouldn't just jump into a game and run around spamming people with things like that.

Anybody have an orb I can borrow until prices go down or I get another card to donate with?

Wow Star, that is quite a story, but I agree with Rai, I'd tell them to back on first and report any other messages or bad behavior to the Mods/Admins.

Also, HI STAR AND RAI! *HUGGLETACKLEGLOMPSLOVE* I missed everyone, you all been gone for so long!

On a side note, completely off topic, I ate 26 chicken wings tonight, of various flavors, and placed 3rd out of 5 in a friendly competition between me, my boyfriend, and three of our friends.Rankings were:

1) My boyfriend with god knows how many

2) His nest friend with only a few less than him

3) ME WITH 26!

4) our mutual friend Nash, with 25

5)My bestie Jordan with 14 (she tried lol)

I am proud of me smile.gif, in a gross, fat sort of way. (plans to work it off tomorrow with extreme yoga)

And star-No I don't sweetie, I'm struggling to save enough en to keep my premium that expires on the 31st, since I have no RL money to spare.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Hey, DD. smile.gif I haven't been around here 'cause FF has been rather boring(I miss the holiday events sad.gif). xd.png

Sorry, Star, I just used all of mine the other day. sad.gif

Your registration application was not approved.

Your registration did not give the administration a good sense of how your personality would fit in with the community.

You're more than welcome to try again if you feel like you made a mistake.

Thank you for your interest.

Felisfire.com

T^T might need to try a little harder.

xd.png It's fine. I've got over 5k En, but I don't really want to pay over 1,100 for orbs so I was wondering. I was hoping of starting my own tribe soon. Though, I'd need a name. :L Originally I was gonna go with holiday-like things (since I had two santa hats), but since the items I wanted to use can't be used, I decided to go with something else.

Rumpled flower on the left and Ocean flower on the right. I was thinking something like Flower Garden, but I'm not sure how many people would find a tribe named "Flower Garden" appealing. xd.png

Dragon, just try again. happy.gif Now that we've got so many people, I don't think they're going as lightly on apps. I wrote how I loved their art and I'm a huge fan of cats. I forget if there was anything else, but that's the basics of what mine had. smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

"I have 2 cats at home and love them to bits.

I love the artwork of your cats, it's just amazing!

I enjoy helping people and sending gifts smile.gif

i'm friendly and kind and don't judge newbies.

I've beta tested a handful of other games."

If this doesn't work I'll have to give up xd.png

xd.png Never give up! But yeah, I think that'll work. smile.gif

Okay guys, I need help! (Heads up Dragon, if you wanna see them you'll have to click the URL bar and press enter to get them to show up) Which design? I believe I've got all of the items needed to make the 'full' one, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm thinking of even making this a subbreed if it gets popular enough...

Plain

or

Full

Now of course, it doesn't have to be those colors, but that's the one I went with first and I loved it. xd.png

Blue full

Blue plain

Purple full

Purple plain

White/Grey full

White/Grey plain

And colors even work well when mixed!

Purple and red with silver 'full' markings

Green, yellow, and blue full

Awkward rainbow full

I personally think it works the best on Felidae and Xano, but it's not bad on others as well. smile.gif Besides, Felidae could always use some more subbreeds.

The yellow full as a Xano

Edited by StarSea

xd.png Never give up! But yeah, I think that'll work. smile.gif

Okay guys, I need help! (Heads up Dragon, if you wanna see them you'll have to click the URL bar and press enter to get them to show up) Which design? I believe I've got all of the items needed to make the 'full' one, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm thinking of even making this a subbreed if it gets popular enough...

Awkward rainbow full

Nice. It looks like a nebula dragon x3