Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Penguin or puffin, panda and some kind of bird? It's cute. smile.gif

EDIT: Zorua, what's your ID#?

EDIT II: Can you only put one item at a time in a Stocking?

Edited by Raikielia

It's currently only one item at a time but Knife said Yasu will implement multiple items as soon as possible.

Right now it izz sooo annoying to send one hoard item to users when you really wanna send most of what you've got so you can get rid of them tongue.gif

Sea Turtle, Panda, and Toucan. smile.gif I know, the black flippers makes it look like a penguin... :L

Lots of new pregnancies!

Got a DA for Garden Creatures! Garden-Creatures is the name. smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

Toucan! That explains the wings. Didn't think if that. xd.png Though, the beak looks more like a Puffin than a Toucan, since it's so short(plus the head looks Puffin-ish).

Another poll: yellow Ophidian or white Ophidian? I'm plan on making one of my 06 feli into this design.

I hoping I can get my BS to 50 before Christmas, but I'm not sure if it's possible. I'm at 27 BS right now, but by the 9th I'll be at 37 BS. :D

Edited by Saloiq

I am trying to get my sister to play this game, well test it, she could be a good felidee color designer..........Maybe.

Tinsel!!! I love it!!! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Shoot, I need a Magmahead Beetle. ._.

Edited by Raikielia

At school. We've FINALLY got internet!!! I really need to work on my project though, but I can't at home so I've got to use this time looking for sources... Apparently washing dishes is more important than doing a project that, if you don't do, you've basically failed the class. Soo... bye! wub.gif you all (as friends, of course)! *throws tons of different kinds of cookies and runs around wishing war was more interesting*

EDIT:

At home and got my mom to give me internet! biggrin.gif

Yay for pretty tinsel! I'm going to decorate one of my Valentines day and Winter Sash now. smile.gif

Well... I think I'm going to stick with how my ZF is... Not how I had hoped, but still pretty.

What do you all think?

Edited by StarSea

The zapper is evil. I zapped this brown felidae once and for the first two days it said "the zapper did nothing" and I was like ... and today I was allowed to change the base so I typed some random numbers and got this blue tongue.gif

O_o The zapper can do nothing?? ohmy.gif

Has anyone noticed my FF name change yet?

Edited by StarSea

Yeah the evil zapper can do nothing when it's real lazy tongue.gif

And I noticed your username changed :3

And I need some opinions on this: Does my Pure Woodland classification Wave Dancer look good with or without tinsel?

WITHOUT:

user posted image

WITH:

user posted image

And for my second entry... I hope that the advent gives out green tinsel- actually nvm since I just claimed today's advent and they DID have green tinsel! biggrin.gif Now I can make a second entry (to Stillwaters's contest) except with a Pure Volcanic classification Wave Dancer!

EDIT: Actually I have to WAIT until more earrings and drapes are released dry.gif since I dont have another of them and I dont wanna buy it :E

Edited by gjhhhhhh

I censorkip.gif HATE MY censorkip.gif BROTHER!!! He decides to shut off the computer I was working on, change my username, put a password on his account, and then put parental controls on my account so that I can never get on anymore! I'm serious, I'm going to blow my fuse if I can't get away from him soon because I am censorkip.gif sick of his censorkip.gif. I've got stuff I need to do and I don't have any other censorkip.gif computer to use and he thought that it was funny! He even had it set up so that I couldn't even use the censorkip.gif internet! I censorkip.gif hate him!

Trying to go on to a cooler note the best I can, without.

Got a pregnancy.

Two births, one of them being a scalae skittles. Did you want him, DD?

School. Bye...

dry.gif Zapper did nothing...

biggrin.gif Just bought the Aquus of my dreams!!!

GORGEOUS PRETTY BLUE BABY!!! wub.gif Isn't he so pretty?

Edited by StarSea

... ehh dafug?

That aquus izzz sooo pretty I luv the blue markings *stares and drools*

And I still haven't decided whether I should have tinsel on the feli I'm entering for Stillwaters's contest... Tinsel covers up a lot but that's how the people who did add tinsel did it... except without the tinsel it is a bit hard to see the other jewelry... or is it?

laugh.gif Or is it?

ohmy.gif I've still gotta read up on that contests...

happy.gif I might be releasing my site to DC soon! biggrin.gif It isn't perfect, and has a long way to go to actually get started, but I think I might be able to get it on it's way...

EDIT:

Oh, I'd LOVE to enter in that Iuridon custom one!!

I think what I'm going to do is dress up my new beauty... or maybe winter sash (I wish his image was still a Xano! D: The Tinsel looks best on Xano IMO. :L) to better fit the winter-y theme (unless... we go with the idea of cool blue snow on a dark winter night... I like that too! happy.gif) and then wait until about the 20th to actually post them so that I can make changes if we get new items like blue tinsel or whatnot as blue, or even silver, would better suit him than red or green.

EDIT II:

Okay, so I've picked out a few kitties from my cryo that I'm thinking of using, but I'm not sure which one soooo... Poll time! Top two kitties will then be given a coin face and random.org will flip for me. Best 5 of 7 wins. smile.gif

user posted image

Christmas War

user posted image

ທືຣ (Dr. Thu)

user posted image

Christmassprite (Name may be changed, as I've got to have a Princess Christmassprite for my Christmas kitty)

user posted image

Peppermint Coat (Was thinking of adding some green markings to him, but I'm still not sure what...)

user posted image

Winter Sash

EDIT III:

I'm also debating on if I should buy an Igneo egg and a Feli Tailbones so I'll have what I need to make myself, or if I should wait and see if I happened to get some thing(s) I needed to make her... *headdesk*

Christmas War- ||

Dr. Thu-

Christmassprite- |||

Peppermint Coat- |

Winter Sash- ||

Edited by StarSea

I like Christmas War and Winter Sash.

EDIT: You probably don't need to buy Tailbones ... *coughstockingcough* wink.gif

Edited by Raikielia

laugh.gif *spam clicks the open button on presents*

Okay, tallied in your votes and mine. smile.gif

I feel kinda bad, waiting to give out presents until Yasu can change the coding. I want to be able to put multiples of an item in people's gifts as well as feli/DNA, so I'm just holding off on my present gifting.

I take it you get the note when you open the present. xd.png

biggrin.gif FINALLY got my first pregnancy from my Zerda Dom. Xano Rec. breeding and have yet to get any from my Igneo Dom. Iuri Rec. breeding... Bad kitties. xd.png

It's an omni Zerda from omni parents, so I've got an omni tri family! biggrin.giflaugh.gif

I like Christmassprite :3

Still debating whether to use red/green tinsel on my red/green wave dancers since the tinsel half covers up the tailpiece and the jewelry are small on the feli (well duh can't have giant clunky looking stuff right? xd.png) But I think I might go without tinsel on the green and with tinsel on the red...

Okay, tallying your vote. smile.gif

Derp, I feel stupid. I forgot that it wasn't just Zerda/Xano I was breeding. laugh.gif It was Zerdas with any Rec. xd.png Just got my second pregnancy! biggrin.gif

:L I just looked at the profile on DA of someone that moved and someone cussed at them calling them an ungrateful censorkip.gif just because they never replied to them. They'd moved over a year before that person even made the post... I would make replies with the GC account, but it's more of for the artistic members of the GC Staff.

And Speaking of Garden Creatures... Just released it to the public! Let me know what you think and if there are any parts you think I should work on sooner than others.

I like the two Aquus and the Igneo (not helpful, I know, but that's my opinion anyway lol)