Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

HOLY COW! I WON 200 EN FROM LUCK AND TIMING PLUS 100 FROM THE ADVENT PLUS 63 FROM MY PREMIUM ACCOUNT STATUS! (Btw, I am now Christmas Kitty (Super Excited From Santa Flood!)

Okay, got your vote, DD. smile.gif We've got a first so far and a tie for second.

Sorry I poofed. xd.png A while ago, my dad was going through Netflix and I was telling him what's good or not and got him to que Once Upon A Time, so we watched the last 7 or so episodes they had on Netflix. Then when I came back and started typing this, my dad barged into my room and took the netbook sooo... This is from yesterday and now.

biggrin.gif ADVANCED marking disc! I was wondering if someone had beat my score because I hadn't gotten anything, but I couldn't remember seeing a post for the high scores so I was all confused.

Time to see what notifications I got!

EDIT:

Haven't gotten votes on the kitties in a while, so I flipped for who would be the second of the two that tied and got Christmas War, so now it's Christmas War faces Christmassprite. Who shall win? >:D

EDIT II:

And the winner is Chirstmassprite!! *streamers randomly start falling out of the sky* Now just gotta wait for Knife's contest to be over to take everything off of my kitty and then decorate Christmassprite. If I've got some things left over, I may pick a second one...

Ohhhh!!! @o@ Get ready everyone, watch the Wetwings score board!!!

EDIT III:

BAM!! >:D Now, time to make another high score and save that until next month. smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

Come caroling with me?

happy.gif I wonder what this month's score item will be. xd.png

EDIT:

sad.gif I just found three really pretty and cheap feli that I want to buy, but I've already got one on hold for about 500 En and the three I want will total to about 1220, leaving me with under 200 En... I can't pick which one of the three I should get and I want to save up so I can get some people some nice stocking items.

EDIT:

Oh wow... Just went out christmas shopping with $27. Now, I wouldn't expect to get much with just $27 but anyways, bought a total of six items between four people and have $1.15 left. xd.png

Dinner time! Grilled cheese and la tomato soupe. xd.png

EDIT II:

Dang! Talk about a pair to be! xd.png Her Highness Skittles just had her kit not five minutes ago, I put her back into the clan and five seconds later Rainbow Celebration gets her pregnant again! laugh.gif

Gjh, as I see you down there, it's a male chetae. smile.gif

EDIT III:

Yay for purple tinsel! biggrin.gif Shuckbuddies too! wub.gif

EDIT IV:

Night everyone! Today was lonely... user posted image

Edited by StarSea

Now that it's like 1:00 AM for me... I think I'mma post something before I go to sleep till 2 PM

SHUCKBUDDIES!!! >:o Now I don't have to panic if I screw up on trying to shuck someone until I screw up twice...

I loooove tinsel! Purple tinsel is gonna go SO WELL with Moonsong!!

EDIT: Heck yeah it does! user posted image

Or maybe I should put it on Runningwave instead... xd.png And I was so caught up with shuckbuddies and tinsel I didn't notice the ornate sleighbell cuffs until I went to attach the tinsel to Moonsong laugh.gif

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Wow Gjh, gorgeous!!

Have church in a bit and... I really hate myself right now. sad.gif I was supposed to be working on a project and I haven't done anything on it except for the very first section. The teacher keeps saying that people that don't do the project are pretty much going to fail that class no matter what and so... sad.gif I really hate myself.

EDIT:

laugh.gif I took the full sized image of Winter Sash, made him a hat, belt, boots, and gloves. Resized him to be 100 x 75 and shaded them, then I took out the background and he is now my FF avatar! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edited by StarSea

I officially hate my job. My so called friend and shift leader has basically told me I suck at my job even though I am the only one of the younger workers that actually applies herself, and I suck at my job all because I'm not as fast as the woman whos done that job FOR YEARS. I'm so mad and upset, he has me in tears, which makes me angrier about the whole situation. I wish I could quit. but I can't.

On a happier note, A true Christmas Miracle has happened to me. My boyfriend and I have been struggling financially and one of his friends knew about our situation and sent him 300 dollars for Christmas! I was so happy, you can't even believe! Now we can pay our bills, buy more food, AND buy christmas gifts for our families!

Also, these were my updates whenI logged in:

X Glow-seph (#316543) and Billy (#180277) are spending a lot of time together... oh! Glow-seph (#316543) is pregnant!

X Silver Rose (#131042) and Glow-seph (#316543) are spending a lot of time together... oh! Silver Rose (#131042) is pregnant!

xd.png!

Hope you guys have a merry Christmas this year. I feel bad for your problems D:

Finally had somebody buy my impure GoZ (strike on wrong layer) and I decided to take the ornate sets/tinsel/some stones and seriously decorate all my xano Wave Dancers so they'd all be nice and pretty :3 And I have to gencode an impure Wave Dancer today or else I'd forget rolleyes.gif

Plus I really need to make myself restart on writing these stories I started a while ago >.< but I'm lazy and hardly anything motivates me -.-

Thanks, we're doing better than we were and this will be a great help. I hope you have a nice Christmas too!

*flails* FINALLY!!! *tackles DD and Gjh* I've been lonely for forever!! D:

xd.png Grats on the pregnancies! And super-grats on that wonderous christmas gift. smile.gif

hmm I just went to check Sunstrike's ultrasound and peregrine just has to be on the wrong layer heh heh naughty marking...

Hi Star. I've been on, I just haven/t been writing much. Super busy in RL and other sites.. Hey, for Caroling, can we post youtube videos if we are going solo?

happy.gif If you'd like. What ever works. smile.gif As I see it, a carol is a carol, all the same.

biggrin.gif I got my mom to vote as well! happy.gif Gives me a reason to get back on facebook again. smile.gif

I wonder when Knife will be judging the "Most -" contests. laugh.gif I wanna un-decorate my kitty... Oh boy will that take forever! user posted image

EDIT:

Looks like we've got some Gold Tinsel and Silver Tinsel on the way as well! biggrin.gif

Just got back from walking the dog and... I'm glad I won't have to repeat the grade if I do fail English, but I don't want to take summer school. I'm not good with kids and I've never had summer school before. Not to mention either way, my mom will probably be super pissed at me... sad.gif

user posted imagewub.gif My brother is so funny and nice. Now if only my biological brother was as nice as him... Now if only I could actually call him my real brother. I just call him my brother here because it'd be kinda annoying to keep saying adopted-friend-who-is-like-a-brother-and-lives-with-us-brother. laugh.gif

EDIT II:

user posted image I tried to make a Kiss Aquus but... there was no marking that covered up just the Nightmare on its side so.

Kiss Aqiss!

user posted image

Hey, has anyone been noticing it when I've got more smilies in a post that the 10 limit?

Edited by StarSea

so I have noticed that I have had issues updating my clan threads, and thus, I think that I shall have Registry Feli for my Sub breeds as well. Star-do you think we should do that for our Skittles? Might make it easier to list them. (I'm gonna do mine anyway, I was just curious if you think we as a group ought to post our Registry Feli for organizational purposes)

Hi you girls! Hope you are all fine!

Today evening ends Zerda breeding in Romantic Honeymoon

and Chetae breeding starts!

Perhaps it´s an opportunity to use your Voonooz now

if your little Zerda isn´t willing. biggrin.gif

I used it twice today and hoping also for two additional breedings.

And you can use Duloonies on your Chetae to eliminate the carrier if you like.

I love these candies! biggrin.gif

Edited by ulalena

I'm like... completely brain dead today. *headdesk* DD, could you explain what you mean? I am so overly distracted right now. I kept thinking that Ula was meaning Yoo-Vooz whatever candy things when she was really talking about the right candy and for some reason I thought my silver tinsel was blue when I put it on my active and I was all like "Why is this silver!? D:" and man do I just have a headache. sad.gif

I've got three people as members on Garden Creatures! biggrin.gif

*headdeks* I cannot sprite with a mouse.

Had a kit born... And I just realized that for some reason, I froze my Zeus pair... And they were 100 and 93 with each other.

I hate Zapper. It keeps changing genders. If I wanted to change genders, I'd use a BoB! D: Stop wasting my time!

Mom just said she got me some visa cards and activated one, then it told her that three dollars would be deducted the 18th because they take off three dollars for every month. Unfair because she just activated it. It should take off a month after it's been activated... So I'm going to have about 26 orbs if I spend all the money she put on the other card, but I was going to donate to DC... Unless I happen to get orbs or something in my stocking or cards from my other side of the family.

Okay, I've been trying to work out this problem almost all day and this headache isn't helping at all... What is the y-intercept from this?

y - 14 = 2 (x - 3)

v_v I feel horrible. Having to ask help with a math problem when I'm always five steps ahead of the teacher.

Hope you feel better soon, Star.

I got four kits born today and all the while I was like, "Where...were...they...last...week???"

Plus I just realized that I pressed "give up" when doing alonya's quest for goldstone and I was like ffffffuuuu.png

@StarSea

To find the y-intercept of something, set x to 0 (plug in 0 for x) and then solve. C: So then your y-intercept would be the (value of y, 0).

The weird automatic resetting of an impregnated feli's points towards all males is driving me crazy. @_@ Is it a bug? Does this happen to everyone else or am I special? Dx

Edited by Saloiq

Resetting of points upon impregnation is normal. smile.gif

*starts flipping out* My friggen brother, when he did all this censorkip.gif to the computer like setting timers on it and all, set it so that I get locked out at 6, which means I've got about a half hour left... mad.gif I really want either a new computer or my computer back.

EDIT:

dry.gif Bye everyone. sad.gif I've still got an hour of internet left but friggen censorkip.gif brother won't change the time. Maybe I should hack his account and change it myself...

Edited by StarSea

I'm so happy my brother is like 10 years younger than me and I am old enough to live on my own. I'd murder my brother fro stuff like that (not literally because I love my Bubbie, but still) I'm sorry for your predicament Star.

As for the registry feli, you take 1 feli from the sub breed and put linked pictures of all the feli from that sub breed that you own in the profile of the one you picked., then, if you would like, we post a link to the registry feli in the Breed thread and people and click those pictures to see the rest of the feli in the breed, so we don't have to make a huge list on the first post. sound good? Make sense? (I am horrible at explaining things, I'm sorry!)

Man I am so soooorrrreeeeee wacko.gif I've been helping my Nana take wallpaper down in her kitchen so we can paint before Christmas and the previous owners of the house have 3 layers of wallpaper up! We've been at it for days now and have almost all of it down and then we have to paint it all. It's not a big kitchen but it's been so much work and I have to actually WORK in between at my job and I hurt so bad now it's un-real......I need a spa weekend or SOMETHING!

Edited by DarkDamsel09