Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Very nice! I don't usually like Brindling because it usually looks so faded, but it looks good on yours. smile.gif

DD, i'm going to get a M&A offspring from Copper death, it's going to look like this.

X Copper death (#357736) and [O,SD,0C] Kitty (#349101) are spending a lot of time together... oh! Copper death (#357736) is pregnant!

Baby #375762

Species: Scalae

Base: #C46F18

Eyes: #00F589

Nose: #000000

Belly

#F2BE55

Celestial (Carried)

#C6955A

Sabino (Carried)

#F6B839

Accents (Carried)

#F3BC4F

It'll be a mixture of bloodlines smile.gif

cool! we just made a new classification last night for those specifically. It will be a Mixed Blood M&A kit. All kits bred from parents of both lines, regardless of if they qualify for either line (or neither for that matter) will be classed as Mixed Bloods. The thread will be updated momentarily with this info. Did you post the pregnancy there?

I'm getting a baby Iuridon soon! biggrin.gif The owner of the mother just gencoded the baby for me. I love the markings and I have plans to change the colors and make him very pretty. smile.gif

EDIT: Crap, my Premium ends on the 21st and I need three Orbs. I hope the prices go down soon, I'm not paying more than 1,000EN for them. >_<

Edited by Raikielia

I got a couple of zerdas, iuris, chetaes, felidaes, xanos, and aquui (probably just about everything as far as I know) due around this week or next week and I've got em all gencoded good and pretty 0.o

I've hit a high score of 25 litters this mornin but it might've gotten higher if I used my remaining breeding potion on another pair of feli ._.

EDIT: I am starting to look for a pretty black and yellow xano for some egyptian theme :| So far, Nae'blis is the only one with feli I like but I'm not sure if he'll let me get one 3: He used to have this one for sale but somebody beat me to the feli cause I kept on delaying whether or not I actually wanted the feli and when I did decide to get it somebody already got it dry.gif

Edited by gjhhhhhh

@DD Yay for Honor!

Me: I think I found the reason for why I have such a hard time deciding things and making dream felis tongue.gif Probably because other people already made pretty feli and I can't really stretch my head around something that is just as pretty ._.' tr0lolol

And I've got so many litters but they're practically useless since they take so long to gestate dry.gif not to mention the mothers dont really do anything but fight...fight...fight...get hurt...eat...eat...eat...fight some more... -.- until the kitties are born. Then most of them get sold or get selling attempts which usually work in the end even if it ends up a bit retarded sleep.gif'

And I am thinking of starting a thread in the writing section but I'd like to know what kind of FF stuff people would like to read about before I start and what my story name would be since I cant keep typing "gjh did this" or something xd.png

I might be able to figure some name out but until then, this future thread'll be another thing on my To-Do list tongue.gif Not to mention Star and I still have to release the Thunderwinds before somebody else does >.<

And in case somebody here on DC is interested: I have a scalae stormbreaker male 3rd gen up for sale 600 EN igneo rec. Not sure if it's overprice but I've sold a couple of felidae stormbreakers for almost 300 EN and people still buy them despite something like Wave Dancer felidae being priced much cheaper or whatever ._.

And since my shop isn't selling much cr@p now I have to rely on selling gencoded feli and gencode is limited by the kinds of DNA I have so... that's not very bright not to mention I have a desire to gencode one of every species I have a certain subbreed like stormbreaker felidae, scalae, xano, chetae, whatever (not aquui though, they arent part of the stormbreaker breed and strike doesnt look very good on them tongue.gif) and et cetera.

And... I forgot what else I was gonna say and sorry this is so dang long tongue.gif

So much to do, so little time to do it! D:

Got a pretty Xano baby on the way! Yay for rec Xano! xd.png

Gjh, if you don't love it at first look, you're not going to love it later.

(Oh! By the way, Windfur won the FeliRace! Just trying to think up a nice story...)

Edited by StarSea

I still can't believe Windfur won the first real FeliRace :0

And Star, I love the xano rec igneo female. She looks quite pretty *drooooooools*

EDIT: And the kit's demo looks pretty good too although I wonder what would happen if he had only his mother's visible markings... *dreams off*

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Pretttyyyyy....

And btw what's the phenotype supposed to mean/be for again? I forgot -.-

'Cause I was scrolling around my cryo and my unmarked nocarrieds/no markings whatsoever gray felidae(feli link: http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=367294) for nothing more than blanking out feli so other people can put patches on them/whatever is xano phenotype and it was marked as xano in the species part of the data in the cryo chamber: like so

Generation: 30

Stage: Baby

Species: Xano

And I forgot what phenotype was for so I'm kinda confused /headdesk

Phenotype is how it looks (add an item or something to it to change it's image). The only way I know that you can change a phenotype of a felidae without changing the image right now is by using a YooVoo, so maybe you used one and forgot to refresh the image...

Genotype is the genes it has, and so the markings are listed there. Like I've got an Aquus phenotype Xano genotype, so the kits will still be Xano, but it just looks like it's an Aquus.

Alright, it be time I was off to bed, so good night Gjh. Sleep will. smile.gif *hugs, puts out cookies, and rolls off to bed* You should see my house right now. Christmas trees up in every corner! xd.png

EDIT:

*randomly pops in* D: Got to get up for school in under three hours! DDD:

user posted image Pikachu face! >:D

ohmy.gifTRIPLETS without an AikEEzEEz!? One Omni and two males. smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

Okay Star, thanks! smile.gif

EDIT: Now he's a nice looking cloudy gray markless xano 0.o I have absolutely no idea when I used a YooVoo on him but maybe he was the one I was testing the candy/potion wutever it is on him tongue.gif

I dunno

And CS still hasn't sent me the activation email so I'mma dig around the files dry.gif

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Can I PLEASE come live with someone else!? D: I got in the car after school today and we were waiting a while for my brother, so then I asked "Can someone please call him?" I waited for a response and five minutes later, I still hadn't gotten one. So I said louder, "Can someone call him?" Then my mother turns around and yells at me "Why don't you be nicer, you censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif!" *sobs* What did I do!? She was never this mean until the start of this year! D: sad.gif I just want to grow up and get my own house now! sad.gifsad.gif We had been so close and now it seems like all she ever wants to do is push me farther and farther way. I didn't do anything! D:

*hugs* I loves you Star!!

wanna talk messed up feli? Check this dude out!

he was an uglier felidae, i zapped him a few times (today it said species to felidae, but he WAS ALREADY A FELIDAE) so I added a Yoo-voo to him as well and the above link is his ugly result. Interesting, no? What candy changes marking color? If I change the Eagle marking to something else, he could be a Tribute Feli too.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

*hugs back* Thank you. smile.gif

Man, we really need more female and omni Skittles! xd.png

I kinda like him. Let me fiddle around with the lab designer a bit because I love him other than his purple eagle...

EDIT:

How 'bout this?

biggrin.gif Got another Xano baby on the way! Used the last strand of GoZ DNA that ILD had sent me and a strand of my blue baby and got this beauty! <3

His ultrasound is in her profile. smile.gif

EDIT II:

Night everyone! *hugs, puts out cookies, and rolls off to do other stuff*

Edited by StarSea

Wow Star, that gencoded GoZ baby looks pretty cool o.o

And vita vayus in the user shops are down to the five hundreds area o.o Stock up while you can! except for the fact that vita vayus can only be used once dry.gif

Hey everyone I am back for tonight since I am on my friends Internet. How I everyone and their Felis doing?!

Pretty good as far as I know :3

I was trying to make a simple two marking design for my last 06 egg but I couldn't come up with a good black and yellow theme and now I'm looking at double celestial markings like this:

This thingybajigger

/headdesk

I can never figure out my own designs I have to get some kind of idea from other people first dry.gif

Not to mention my computer is starting to run slow and my parents want me to sit up so straight I feel like a rooster who is puffing out too much dry.gif

Well there isn't anything wrong with getting Ideas from other peoples designs. I have the same trouble but then again I am not very creative. Your feli looks nice but it looks a little dark to me.

Edited by UsagiKenjo