Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Well, enjoy my answers biggrin.gif

DD, will this baby be alright for M&A if i get a scalae egg? And i joined the breeding clan and added the kitten you gave me. And i used BoB on him, it's omni now. I'm gonna try to turn it female tomorrow.

EDIT: Oooooh!

Edited by KuukiKiller

I love chetae 2 and 3. Pretty. smile.gif (And thanks! biggrin.gif I haven't checked if there are any more yet, but that means I've got at least 3/20! Only 17 more to go today! I need all 20 responses by tomorrow morning, so let's hope I can get them!)

sad.gif About 10 minutes until I've gotta go to the appt. I hope I don't feel it!! D:

EDIT:

sad.gif Time to go! *grabs Wolfie's hand* Don't let me go!! DDD:

Edited by StarSea

*flails* I'm home!! FINALLY!!!! Mom forgot the ref. sheet at home, and it took us almost a half hour to drive there, so she tried emailing them the picture and it never came through so 45 minutes later, someone at home tried faxing it to them and it came out all black, so finally almost two hours later, the paper was driven up. Thankfully there wasn't much of the tooth's root left and the dentist was SO nice!!! <3 And at least now I know I'm not the only one with little 'vampire' canines- where they come out up higher in your gum instead of down at the bottom. My tongue went numb a little though because the numbing jelly dripped on it. tongue.gifxd.png I laughed a lot; he started playing with my jaw and it was weird. laugh.gif I really love my new dentist! <3 I guess I just worry so much about a new dentist because when I was little and I had a cavity, my dentist was a real moo and I had lots of pain, but he just insisted that it was the vibrations that I was feeling. He was so rude and an moo. This dentist, I actually think he's even nicer than my previous one! wub.gif I get wanton soup and ice cream! biggrin.gif Anyone want some?

<3 Stillwaters gave me an aging potion so I could get my baby out of the 'never ending unborn-born feli' stage and a friend from MagiStream sent me one as well, so I got her up to adult. smile.gif Stuck her and her mate into my empty clan, so I'm gonna breed them. biggrin.gif

ohmy.gifwub.gifthis little baby just made my day! <3

Just unlocked ultrasound. :D Here are my to-be-born babies~

Ugly.>_>

Boring but okay.

Oh jeez. It's almost enough for me to retract what I said about the first one being ugly. :U

And they're all males, so my ratio of male:female kits will be 1:1 after they're born. :P

EDIT: Got another pregnancy! Another male. He looks okay.

Edited by Saloiq

Wow, Star, the earth green Rings babe is adorable, love it!!!!! wub.gif

My first Skittles kit is born, a Chetae:

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=367432

I named him Paper Moon, in reference to the cute old film.

Do you know it still, you all? With little Tatum O´Neall?

Umm I forgot to login to DC forums today /headdesk

Nothing much happened but I did get three random users who wanted to join my fifth clan and the clan name is 'breed just go breed' xd.png

I'm going to pretend I wasn't online 'cause I really dont feel like sharing that clan right now (a special pair is trying to make out) tongue.gif Maybe I should've marked it as private >,<

Anything else like kits and whatever is at the bottom of my cryo that I haven't named *yawn* too lazy. And on Facebook I was expecting a friend request from this person I was arranging the search and find with at school but they play a LOT of video games so they might've forgotten tongue.gif Whatever.

Whoa, they are nice! You want any of them?

EDIT: I BoB'd the M&A kitten you gave me again, it's female now. And check my last post, DD!

EDIT 2: And i would like to join the Skttles sub-breed too, if i can.

Edited by KuukiKiller

ILD, you wouldn't happen to have any blue GoZ, would you? Something must've happened to the third DNA strand you sent me, so I've only got one strand and my baby right now, without genecoding, is a deep purple base with the green markings of it's father. xd.png Ula's also looking for some blue DNA. smile.gif

Kuuki- yes that kit is an ok for the M&A and I'll give you a few of my skittles babies later. I have to poof for a bit but hopefully I'll havr time to get online again later.

I'm baaack but I gotta lot of homework to do D:

EDIT: OMG My ole chetae female and a young xano male is expecting a omni xano kitty!! Gencode here I go!

Edited by gjhhhhhh

@gjhhhhhh

Whoa. For well over seven years now, I've had a poster on my wall. The exact same picture as your avvie. That kinda blew my mind for a second xd.png

Anyway, I've actually joined Felisfire just today and am... well, still a bit confused, but everything I look into I've figured out, so I'm sure I'll get the gist of this fairly soon.

I'm going to wait a little bit for my last two original six, but here's my first four Felis. :3

Vexen --- Lenoira

Jakinzhu --- Sevalis

I hope to understand half of this topic very soon xd.png Anyone know any good tutorials for getting started, or would the one found on the site itself be good enough?

Hey there! biggrin.gif Adding you to my list of friends/DC people on my profile in a bit. happy.gif

Sorry I haven't been active almost all day-

Stupid computer lost connection to the internet and then I had lots of updates to make for my RP here. Still have lots to do, but I'm hoping to have them done tonight/soon.

Posting some stuff on your profile, Aquenee. smile.gif (Can we call you Aqu?)

Of course! Most people usually call me just Aq, but that, along with any of the four names in my siggy, are perfectly fine :3

And thank you! I'll be checking out those guides as soon as I can~!

Wait what?

I found a really pretty black female Xano [elder though so I got her for 40 EN] and it only has blue feathers and wingtips and she looks awsome and is obviously born a long while ago. I'm gonna revitalize her someday.

Also, I just realized there wasn't really any need for me to spend 13 or so flahuku bars on my first male Xano (Windstar he's in meh cryo right now) I bought and messed around with candies during ToT to pretty up his DNA shown on the bottom corner. But now i have like, a BUNCH of feli that are apparently prettier than him and I'm like /facepal,

Night everyone! *hugs*

I'm having a horrid time trying to stock everything I have into my shop, but I'm getting there... xd.png

*puts out cookies and rolls off to eat more pretzels.*

Edited by StarSea

I'm having a sale in my starship shop, cheapest prices listed as of right now!! I'll be updating them each day (trying to earn en to save up since I'm not sure I'll be premium next month and if I am, I'll use the en to open another clan, probably for the Verteran Feli) Feel free to look around and let me know if you want anything, I'll try to cut you a deal if you do!

I just found a whopping 7900 en I dunno how it could've accumulated so fast ohmy.gif

Then... I spent about 3-4k of it on some awesome feli and whatever /headdesk but now in my bank I have a bit more than 8k which is prolly not THAT much compared to whatever long term premuims have... ._.

Ohh Now I know. It's cause somebody bought my darkstone which I had to set at 7900 cause it was just lower than the lowest price and people only go for low prices as low as possible tongue.gif

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Thanks, DD! smile.gif

Whaat? I'm gonna get twins fron two Chetae parents and one of them is going to be a Igneo o.o Mother's recessive gene, i think...?

Lol, i got some EN from Luck & Timing yesterday and i have to wait ~22 minutes to get some more. It is already early morning in here xd.png

EDIT:Whoa, i have made 401 posts 0.0

Edited by KuukiKiller

dry.gif Really Zapper. I'm beginning to think you're stupid...

Yesterday, it let me pick an egg marking and it's color to put onto my current Zapper Fodder, so I picked painted and a violet, and today it removes it!! Gah! Just like when it turned my felidae into a felidae... dry.gif

School! Bye everyone! *hugs*

You turned your Felidae into Felidae? xd.png

Hehe, i'm sick and i don't have to go to school today smile.gif