Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

DD: I know how you feel about walking dead my husband and I are addicted. We just need to wait for this next season to be finished and come out on dvd to watch it.

you can read the seasons' past episodes at amctv.com and there is a live stream of current videos every sunday at 9pm EST HERE. if you have internet left, you can use those.

Ula-YAY MORE SKITTLES! which reminds me...

Star- Do you want me to start opening the thread/clan? If you want, I can go in and start adding kits and such. We also need to decide if we are selling kits/DNA and if so how much. Also, TWD's clone had Sugar BAlloons used on him, because I wanted the same markings, but a variety of colors. lol

Hey Star, did you ever get my Shucks package I sent you? I don't remember getting any notification you received them.

I'm not sure... *goes to check*

I'm too busy watching my Aquus lines being made to do ToTing! D: wub.gif

WATCH THIS!!! <3 I think I found a CS Oekaki liner! biggrin.gif

GOTTA NOTHER SKITTLE PREGNANCY!!! biggrin.gif

One male chetae biggrin.gif I wonder...

And it just so happens I am seriously falling behind on ToT :|

and I just found almost two thousand EN in my shop till >:o yeah!

Must be from selling semi cheap bedsheet ghosts and candies.

I've completely failed on doing ToTing mayhem today. Too busy and in love with watching the lines for my aquus being made. wub.gif

Eh?

I now hate myself for slacking off in the last few days of ToT now that I can go back and see what I have kept tongue.gif

biggrin.gif New mini and still ToTing until Yasu turns it off! And you all should see the completed product from the livestream! It is GORGEOUS!!!!

user posted image

EDIT:

Yes! Hahahah! Though I feel bad for the eight other people that were there at the time, I GOT A CB THUNDER! biggrin.gif After all those ones I accidentally pass over, I finally got one! Woo hoo! It must be my lucky streak week or something- got a GoN, bred a gold, and now I've got a CB thunder as well! happy.gif

Edited by StarSea

Those lines look great! And I've bred a gold and caught a thunder, but no GoN yet. tongue.gif

At school in tech. and having to do a survey. I figured I'd get best, fastest, and most results by posting it here so I did.

Please fill in my survey. smile.gif

happy.gif And my liner said that the best payment I can give her is letting her do the lines. biggrin.gifwub.gif

I really wish FF wasn't blocked. I could be doing a lot of ToTing right now (unless Yasu turned it off...)

It´s over, alas!!!!

Preparing Iuridon entering now!

I love the new mini wub.gif

Baby #372268

Species: Chetae

Base:#1B071E

Eyes:#AFB3B3

Nose:#CC7777

#somenumber Mountain Lion (Carried)

#88D3EF Feathers (Carried)

#765B72 Wing Tips (Carried)

#86DEF3 Rings (Carried)

#7BECF9 Tiger (Carried)

#556FA3 Marbled (Carried)

No visible markings 0.0

But he has a twin sister coming too, and she has some smile.gif

D: No one's filled in my survey yet and I've got till the 15th to get at least 20 responses! DDD:

biggrin.gif New game and I get to post 300. xd.png

Peoplezzz Why You So Lucky? xd.png

I got one birth today so far and it was a female [felidae] that I gencoded with the avvie aquui Star gave meh.

Now I dunno what to do tongue.gif

Gah ha ha! D: This game is so confusing! I was posting the number I figured to be correct but people were using math, which would mess it up so I just joined the bandwagon. I'm gonna go back to the first page and find out what number it'd really be at because you can't base it on math.

EDIT (without editing)

There we go. Fixed it. I went through the whole thing and started us from 7 because that was the last number counted properly and I don't care.

Wolfie, just follow me. Shadpearl thinks I posted before 5 posts have gone by, so they keep posting it should be 13, people keep thinking it's how many posts, and it's number order, not by posts... dry.gif I think they need to read it more clearly...

EDIT:

You wouldn't happen to have an extra darkstone you'd trade me, would you?

Edited by StarSea

Wolfie, just follow me. Shadpearl thinks I posted before 5 posts have gone by, so they keep posting it should be 13, people keep thinking it's how many posts, and it's number order, not by posts... dry.gif I think they need to read it more clearly...

EDIT:

You wouldn't happen to have an extra darkstone you'd trade me, would you?

The number you posted(and Shadpearl) seems way too low for the number of people who've posted. Nycti needs to get in there and fix it. >_>

Nope, I need a second one myself. =/

I went through the whole thing and the next proper number that had been posted before, and since, I joined was 7, so I started us back at 7. Some people started using math (15 x page # + amount on current page) (which I must note, would add an extra 16 because you're counting 15 for that page and nycti's post) so they started ignoring the real count and going with what math told them, which isn't what the rules said to do. Even if it is too low, it'll get to the correct number instead of continuing on, not even caring if that's the correct number or not.

Mm Star, I think I'll try my hand with the felirace. *goes to start typin*

EDIT: Did the EN go through?

Edited by gjhhhhhh

If you like to, you can add Iuridons to Romantic Honeymoon!

http://www.felisfire.com/clan?i=3693

Minimum 5 days old, females or omnis how many you like, male 1 per breeder -

if we need more, I´ll post here!

Come on, La Vie en Rose is waiting for her Romeos and friends! biggrin.gif