Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Yeah so I'm going to go around until I see something I like... Or just make a pure black feli (pointless except the fact its gonna be gen 1 and I wont be selling ._.) and then shuckbuddie it until I get something I like then drown it with patches.

EDIT: OMGOMGOMG I GOT A OMNI XANO KITTY DUE!! YAY!!

EDIT II: Okay so I did not know what da frick to gencode it so I took two blue firehawk strands from ulalena and I gencoded my xano and I just remembered how the xano firehawks look, which is just a tad on the awkward side but it can still breed firehawks with xano recs which I can gencode later... into something I don't have to keep using the same felis tongue.gif even if I want a subbreed cloned onto every last species (a bit pointless except for better gene pooling when breeding with certain recs and whatever or as a sort of "sample" of what they'd look like on other species... I'mma use that xano as a firehawk registry that I'll pop up when I feel like it :3

Blah blah blah load of balony ^

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Finally updated my profile with some of the Xanos I want to make and what I need for them. Hopefully I'll start making them soon.

I made one of my 06 have a igneo rec riiiggghhhtt? Then I used YooVoo on them now that I know exactly what they do (part of which thanks to Star biggrin.gif) and now, if I add an accessory to my 06, she'll look like an igneo! *goes to give and remove a bird*

EDIT: OH COOL!!! So now I know what makes the squarish markings on Technotiks. Ocelot! (No I really haven't bothered to actually look at a Technotik's markings so now that my feli looks somewhat like one... o.o

EDIT II: I suddenly wanted my last 06 to have some kind of wolf theme so I came up with this demo. Then maybe I'll shuck it if I can get my hands on a shuckbuddie or maybe even attempt to run my first raffle to get one o.o but I'm not sure exactly which link on random.org I'm supposed to use so that's outta the option until I figure it out tongue.gif heeeeelllp? (or how about use the old fashioned "hat drawing" thing? xP)

Cuz honestly I cannot figure out designs for myself in under ten minutes that are actually good so that's the best thing I've come up with. tongue.gif Forget the black and yellow feli I want. I found a female marked sale in Nae'blis's cryo and the profile said 1200 EN so I thought, okay I'll come get her later tongue.gif

I really think my demo is pretty good and I can always go buy aquui eggs and then shuck em into whatever or gencode them onto somethin ._.

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Thanks Raik! biggrin.gif

I barely made 90 EN from Alonya and I still haven't won anything lucky from Luck and Timing so it's either gencoded feli sale time or something :|

EDIT: Well that first number testing was a fail xd.png And I think I should really start a writing thread today.

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Should i buy it?

Or him?

Or her? She is a ultra-old elder, but she sure is pretty smile.gif

Or this guy. He would make a awesome Loki vol.3 ♥

Or him.

Or should i just forget them all and buy an Orb.

I'm playing Bingo right now and man am I sick of waiting for those balls to roll out ._.

Kuuki, in my opinion the second and the third feli are pretty good especailly since the elder can be used for DNA or revitalizing...

EDIT: And I started my writing thread today and now that I think of it... it sure starts out boring, like I warned it would since borrowing ideas from FF (as in characters and what people like to read these days) dont go as well as when I write out of my own imagination and with my own ideas blah blah blah

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Me playing bingo:

*wrong ball*

*wrong*

*wrong*

*yawn*

*wrong*

*wrong*

*makes a sandwich*

*wrong*

*right*

*PARTY!*

*wrong*

*wrong*

*wrong*

*I can't do this anymore.*

*leaves*

EDIT: Link please?

And i bought almost all of them.

EDIT 2:

This trio.

Baby #378023

Species: Xano

Base:#101010

Eyes:#7A6BFF

Nose:#FF0000

Savannah (Carried)

Hawk's Wing (Carried)

#76545C

Wing Tips (Carried)

Feathers (Carried)

Skunk (Carried)

Snow Leopard (Carried)

Husky (Carried)

#7A8A77

Rings (Carried)

#4E263A

Okapi (Carried)

Accents (Carried)

Baby #378024

Base:#7E7E7E

Mountain Lion

#91ACA6

Skunk

#C8A4B8

Husky

#7A8A84

Accents

#621A41

Savannah (Carried)

#2F4C59

Hawk's Wing (Carried)

#6F394C

Wing Tips (Carried)

#393C35

Feathers (Carried)

#4A011C

Snow Leopard (Carried)

Rings (Carried)

#795D5C

Okapi (Carried)

#B3B2B2

Baby #378025

Base:#7E7E7E

Hawk's Wing

#745059Mountain Lion

#1B5F58

Savannah (Carried)

#493A59

Wing Tips (Carried)

#616A5C

Feathers (Carried)

Skunk (Carried)

#C09BA6

Snow Leopard (Carried)

Husky (Carried)

#0A2219

Rings (Carried)

Okapi (Carried)

Accents (Carried)

#7C4961

o.o

Edited by KuukiKiller

heh better than wut I got so far. And now, I'm not sure if this large log passed by yet cause I wasnt rly payin attention dry.gif

Meh

FF/DC/google drive/facebook/wherever I decide to go to next xd.png

EDIT: OO just won 20 EN /fail but whatever xd.png Gonna go gathering now biggrin.gif

Edited by gjhhhhhh

lol yeah. And gathering in the tundra is tough competition cause everybody is looking for sapphires and darkstones and mythic spears -.- and jakli birds. And they're picking up everything of minimal value with them so when I get there, I dont see anything like rumpled flowers or wrapple flowers. Unless... its da middle of the night >:D naw I'm too lazy

I usually go for creek. Might have to set up a wanted thread for some of my items cause I wanna take some alliances too and the one Earthy & Snowstar have for vayu bulbs is dang big and I sometimes wonder why the big hoarders couldn't just let go of some of the alliances so some people who came on later would be able to share in on some of the stuff tongue.gif If I won an alliance, I wouldn't be posting on my profile and siggy saying I have it >:D Let them go see for themselves when they feel like it

I like the tundra, but I seem to have the most luck at the creek.

Yays, finally made that Wet Wings high score board biggrin.gif

Well most of the snakes in general except those that would be just about impossible becuz i no wanna use EN on all that crud >.<

Top priorities would be Dappled Pythons, Vayu Bulbs, Sun Leafs (I seriously dunno why mebbe just cuz I already had a bunch of them), Dragon Fruits, Fakbi Fish, that stuff. Most are in the creek (I keep on saying creeker and having to go back to retype the typo :|) Patched Viper, tomatoes (maybe. Im not a really big fan of those red balls), dawn constricters (just... snaakkeess I dont sell snakes/serpents in my shop cuz of this and that's probably why my shop isn't really helping me after the ToT boost >.>)

I think you get the idea rolleyes.gif

X Thunderclaw (#325075) and Hermes (NO EDITS PLEASE!) (#345791) are spending a lot of time together... oh! Thunderclaw (#325075) is pregnant!

She is 58 days old... that means that after she gives birth she should be almost an elder and I'll have to freeze her and gencode some other kitten to take her place D:

EDIT: DANG WHOA

X Baby Feli (#368112) was born!

X Baby Feli (#368113) was born!

X Baby Feli (#368111) was born!

X Baby Feli (#368110) was born!

X Baby Feli (#368109) was born!

X Baby Feli (#368108) was born!

I thought I didn't have any kits for today? I guess I missed the expectant zerdas xd.png

EDIT II: Okay so gencoding pure oceanic DNA onto a zerda isn't the best idea since the husky turned out a bit dark even though its supposed to be that way (shading I guess) and the one I gencoded with my almost-a-magic-wave-dancer-chetae had the husky turn out dark too. (shading again ._. looks pretty fine on the chetae itself) And then there's this one I cloned with Windwing and then I used a coat bleach on him (cause his coat's gray although I don't want to use one one Windwing directly until I see his xano clone cause it looks ok with a gray base. durr chetae shading xd.png)

So the resulting clone of Windwing looks like this:

user posted image

Windwing itself looks like this:

user posted image

And now... I really think I should use a coat bleach on it right now xd.png

*runs off to do so*

Rest of the kits born (most are clones because their parents were bought and BoBed for the purpose of kits tongue.gif):

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=368108 Oceanic wave dancer see da husky

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=368113

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=368109 almost magic tribe wave dancer see da husky on him too

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=368110 volcanic tribe wave dancer. Husky looks ok on him ._.

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=368111 <-- she should look vaguely familiar hint hint xd.png

EDIT III: This must be the second biggest post I've had to ever do on DC xd.png

I don't remember which of the future kits have Windwing's DNA. Whupsies. Better go find them all and use a coat bleach on Windwing quick xd.png

EDIT IV: Nay I found them biggrin.gif And fixed them up with Windwing's new DNA base and they should all look pretty like Windwing >:D And I just realized how many female/omnis I am going to have despite the male/female ratio :0 and how many of my cats have twins and triplets even though I only use Akkeezeez or whatever on two/three of them tongue.gif

EDIT V: Is it just me or is Windwing's old picture not showing up? /facepalm

Whatever. Just imagine a chetae that looks like the zerda but with a cloudy gray base.

Edited by gjhhhhhh

user posted image

I just bought this lovely Feli, which was aptly named Peppermint Spirit. :D (Although at the time he was an icky gray. I had to apply a Coat Bleach. >_>) I'm now ready for Christmas. ouo

user posted image

I just bought this lovely Feli, which was aptly named Peppermint Spirit. biggrin.gif (Although at the time he was an icky gray. I had to apply a Coat Bleach. >_>) I'm now ready for Christmas. ouo

ohmy.gif You wouldn't happen to have genecode library unlocked, would you? Or could you send him over so I could grab some DNA? (Of course, this is if you are okay with me making a clone. I was thinking of possibly a clone and then adding some markings...)

Sorry I've been gone all day, everyone! Been cleaning the house for three hours and then spent almost the whole past hour trying to check up on everything. So... internet goes off in about three minutes and I've got to go back to my dad's for thanks giving sometime today. :L I get to bring the netbook, though! biggrin.gif So... kinda night everyone! *hugs, puts out fresh pumpking spice gluten-free cookies, and rolls off to do some stuff on minecraft*

EDIT:

user posted image

I give up. xd.png Bad zapper! I'm thinking of some kind of flower name... Maybe Lotus in Italian? (loto)

Edited by StarSea