Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Felis.

BUT I LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE THEEEEEEEEEM!!!

So no regrets.

I think.

D: I'm going on a feli shopping spree when I should be saving my en for eggs and a premium when mine runs out... Though, I suppose I could live about 20 or so days without a premium. I kinda wanna do a premium experiment though. As I got November's Turkey even though I went premium after the start of the month, would I be able to get two December's? Get it some time before the fourth, then get premium again...

EDIT:

*flails* Kitty and Aus are both pregnant again! <3 Kitty is having two males and Aus is having a female. happy.gif Ultrasound and designer awaaay! biggrin.gif

Edited by StarSea

Finally someone was selling Orbs for 1,000EN. Now I can renew my Premium for a month!

EDIT: Crap, I want some Iuridon eggs, but have no EN to spend on them. T_T I need to start saving EN and only buying Orbs for Premium. =/

Edited by Raikielia

D: I want an orb so I can make a new clan, but I want an Aquus egg! *starts playing games like crazy*

Wow, really? *hugs* Thank you so much!

EDIT:

dry.gif My dad is doing stocks, and just like every day, he's getting really really angry at it. I really wish he hadn't quit his job...

EDIT II:

HOLY DANG!!! Look at the WetWings score board! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif Thank you God! Laggy netbook + good reflexes + right idea and plan + patience + God = AMAZING SCORE!

Laggy netbook = slower game

Good reflexes = squeezing out of tight places

Right idea and plan = lots of the orbs

Patience = not quitting

God = Not having my feli get killed when a bullet goes RIGHT THROUGH HIS HEAD! xd.png

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Too bad you only get 20 max per game but that is my best score ever and it puts me right on top with almost a 30 point space (would have been exactly 30 had I decided to go up sooner on that last bullet).

Edited by StarSea

So hard to earn EN besides the cr@ppy flash games that screw you in five seconds and the fact feli take so long to gestate tongue.gif I have enough EN to buy orbs for premium but I also want eggs and whatever so ugh.

See for yourself! biggrin.gif I can't believe it!!

user posted image

happy.gif I hope I can stay at first! Maybe someone could tie-up with me? I had asked for at least tie, but he gave me more. Much more! <3

EDIT:

xd.png My computer was lagging so much that it took so long FelisFire logged me out! At least I had four other FF tabs open that I could log back in on and I could resubmit my score.

Edited by StarSea

I'm thinking of making my egg into this baby, but I'd need an Ivy blade for his hood. Either Ivy blade for Hood, or Erae bird for Flycatcher, which honestly, I think that he looks better with flycatcher instead of hood... I'll make an offer-

If someone gets me an Ivy Blade, they can have one kit or clone, but if they get me an Erae Bird, they can have two kits or clones.

Oh my...

And you see me down there with a 68 xd.png

Now I'm going to be trying all day to beat you~ Or at least score higher.

ETA: Ooh, very pretty. I have an extra Ivy Blade if no one gets you an Erae Bird soon. :3

Edited by Aquenee

I'm thinking of making my egg into this baby, but I'd need an Ivy blade for his hood. Either Ivy blade for Hood, or Erae bird for Flycatcher, which honestly, I think that he looks better with flycatcher instead of hood... I'll make an offer-

If someone gets me an Ivy Blade, they can have one kit or clone, but if they get me an Erae Bird, they can have two kits or clones.

That Aquus is so pretty! I dont get why people wouldnt like them. They remind me of sea serpents! C:

I have no idea... I love them so much! <3 I even like so many markings on them the best than any other feli, especially Stains. I pretty much hate Stains on all of the species but I adore it on Aquus.

yeah it depends how markings look on them and maybe the prospect of a fishy feli doesnt appeal to people. tongue.gif

EDIT: Just had two OST kittens born and one of them has a blanket that is too stronge which ruins most of it <.< derp

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Naturally, though, I love all of the feli. Now if I could smell them, then I'd probably hate them because, though I adore 99.9% of animals, including fish, I can't stand the smell of sea life.

Lol Maybe Aquii smell like fish xd.png

And igneo smells like something is burning

EDIT: Somebody's selling orbs for 990 EN so I nabbed four of them and now I'm feeling guilty xd.png and I still dont know which egg to get while I still can

Edited by gjhhhhhh

:L Still no Erae bird... I'm thinking of using my 10 en from making a post on the new news for attempting to get an Erae bird.

:L How low do I have to get before somebody buys my feli? -.- Currently only getting four hundred at the most for most of my sales tongue.gif

Hey guys! having another shop sale to earn en for orbs so I can be premium again (it runs out in 6 days and I am broke) Help a girl out? Go check out my shop!!

DD, I'd gladly buy, but I'm almost broke as well. sad.gif I've got about 700En and I'm not selling anything, so I'm thinking about putting up some Skittles feli for sale (about an orb or orb 500 each?) so maybe if I BoB the males, I could get orb 500 + out of each. Maybe differing a bit on the species... So that'd be about three and I'd have enough to extend my membership by two months on the black friday sale if I can get five orbs for about 1k en or lower.

biggrin.gif Someone sent me two erae birds! (And Aq, if you still want that kit/clone, you can send that Ivy blade over. smile.gif I'm sure I'd eventually use it on some custom.)

I have an Erae Bird, if you still need it.

EDIT: Nevermind, saw you got it. xd.png

EDIT II: lol My answer for Zeke today was 666. xd.png

EDIT III: Hmm, it seems I was able to do Zeke's Accounting twice today. o_O

Edited by Raikielia

I'm still taking Erae birds and Ivy blades for the same deal. smile.gif It'll just take longer if you want the kit/cloned kit.

EDIT:

Geeze! I unfroze all of my Zerda dominant feli (except for my Zerda skittles) and BoBed the 9 males and check out all of them here! Only one of those was already a female and only one of those was already an omni! biggrin.gif Yay for Omni!!

Edited by StarSea