Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I just got a PM from Dragoness. I'm not 100% sure who she is but I've seen her profile and what-not before from ToT to buying from user shops etc and this is what her PM said:

View PM

Intrest

November 21, 2012, 6:36 pm

I am interested in your skittles sub breed. I can gencode, and when I dont sell off my females I can produce quite a few feli a week for gencoding.

I'm not really sure what she means :| DNA? Star, DD, a little help here? wacko.gif

I think I should tell her to message one of you guys ._. But I'm not sure and I've never owned a subbreed before (well lol duh)

EDIT: I'm betting that she saw the chetae I put up for sale (name's Skittle-lay (#371641)

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Tell her to send me or DD a PM. I mean, yea, she's free to genecode them and whatnot, but I'd kinda prefer it if she bought/was sent a skittles first because then the subbreed would just be a bunch of people and no revenue towards expanding the clan...

Why does Flamefountain (#11350) want to send me a White Snake Tongue? o_O

Edited by Raikielia

blink.gif Sis??? I have no idea, she just sends out random gifts. xd.png ADHD. She sent me something a while ago, I can't remember what it was... Kuku caterpillar I think.

EDIT:

:DDDD YESSSS!! Alonya wanted a Beaded serpent and I had two, so I reluctantly gave her one and she gave me a FLORA BERRY!! WOO! Now all I think I need is a Pink lotus (unless I'm thinking of the wrong biome...)

Edited by StarSea

GAH! How long is the gestation period for Iuridons? I know it's a while, I just don't know the exact number. I want my Iuridon babies so I can change their colors already! @_@

Two weeks, so the most litters you can squeeze out of them in one life is four. v_v

xd.png My Iuridon family just all got pregnant at the same time. I had the mother and her two daughters in the Romantic Honeymoon and all three of them were like Boom Boom Boom! laugh.gif

Happy Thanks Giving, everyone!!

(And night! laugh.gif *hugs, puts out cookies, and rolls off to finish up turtles*)

Okay, the turtles aren't off topic! So my idea- because I am still having a horrid time with remaking the Patchwork Kittens lines myself, but I seem to be doing amazing so far at sketching a turtle onto the Oekaki, I'm going to possibly kinda close down Patchwork Kittens (D: I know! Everyone loved their adorable-ness! Though, that just makes those kitties with them even more expensive as they'd be limited edition. smile.gif) and maybe open up some aquarium thing (Sea turtles, that is). If only I could show you all how it's looking so far! biggrin.gif

EDIT:

ohmy.gif I just had an awesome idea with the Patchwork Kittens!!!

Instead of completely closing them down, I could do special, limited edition, ones! From now on, each month, I'm taking a max of 25 requests (so a total of 300 a year) and for each year, they'll have a little tag that will state what year they're from, making 1) Older years become more and more 'collectors' and 2) make them rare and special even more because you've got to have your feli be one of the first 25 posted to get one.

Input?

Edited by StarSea

xd.png I'm still awake. I finished the turtle though! Now I'm working on posting it and then everyone can see it. biggrin.gif

Hi girls! Shouldn´t there be a Thanksgiving Event today?

With the turkey and all?

I believe Knife had said at the end of the month... It would be cool if it was today, though! biggrin.gif

Turtles!!!

Doing the feather and wing markings will be hard as they have no feathers or wings... :L Doing pretty much every marking on them will be hard. Completely different anatomy and everything. I guess I should have thought about that before hand, shouldn't I? Ah well, I guess I can still try it out.

EDIT:

dry.gif No sleep tonight! *yawns* I would go to sleep now, but then I'll just be even more tired during the day than I would be if I just stay up. I guess I'll be going to bed early this night...

Edited by StarSea

Yeah, have Dragoness Pm us because we did agree on selling DNA or Feli for 500-1 orb to expand the clan, plus give ourselves revenue for our own stuff...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING D.C FAMILY! MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!!

Okay, time to think up a calender for the želvas... And I've got lots of ideas for cute backgrounds! biggrin.gif It'll be almost like they're toys, but better! happy.gif

EDIT:

Thank you, Kuuki! <3

Edited by StarSea

Yup! happy.gif

Grandma just got here, so I'm most likely going to be leaving in a few seconds to go visit other family. smile.gif Bye, and happy thanksgiving!

Bye!

Uhmm, could somebody help me with making a demo for a ultrasound? I am not a premium and this baby has like a billion markings...

Hello guys :S

I'm having a hard time trying to have somebody buy the skittles chetae I put up for sale. So should I put my chetae at around five hundred EN to start off and then go lower?

Hello guys :S

I'm having a hard time trying to have somebody buy the skittles chetae I put up for sale. So should I put my chetae at around five hundred EN to start off and then go lower?

I started mine at 1 orb and am slowly whittling the price down.