Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

It looks so cute <3

EDIT: Is it just me, or do a lot of linked pictures/words/whatever in the forums seem messed up? Cause normally the links in my fail writing thread would be like a word leading to a page but now it seems everybody's links no matter what they were for shows some kind of clickable messed up sort of thingy :0

Edited by gjhhhhhh

@StarSea - Oh, I'm far from 50 BS. XD Sent him over so you could get some DNA from him! :D

I keep on getting the feligod curing your camp of illness event tongue.gif I wish it was sunny day instead.

EDIT: And I sooo have to make my wild tom prettier so he wouldn't look so weird being lime green and hot pink :|

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=359429

I'm gonna go look in the marking plant guide and see how cheap a basic color disc is.

EDIT II: Should I bleach his base, or should I stain his base instead??

EDIT III: Actually never mind I made him into something I like :3 I just redesigned my first feli X3

Edited by gjhhhhhh

I wish *sigh* ;_;

Buuut eventually I discarded the idea of adding Nightmare to my Wild Tom and result:

user posted image

EDIT: Nvm tongue.gif

EDIT II: Actually tongue.gif It's so hard to sell feli that's actually more decent than it looks :| but people aren't in the sales area they're all over the place doing something. Looks like I need to go play bingo or other flash games some more but I am not gonna play eggdoku simply becuz it's annoying dry.gif

Edited by gjhhhhhh

biggrin.gif Got the netbook but... of course... I left the charger for it at mom's thinking that the charger for my stepsister's netbook would fit and it just has to be too big. dry.gif Thankfully my brother's laptop charger happens to fit so he said I could use it whenever he doesn't need it. This netbook has a battery life of about five hours so I may be able to stay up late at nights if I can fully charge it beforehand.

Downloading chrome. I don't want to risk loosing anything from IE's problems. And I want to make a new Istaria account and play some more! I LOVE that game! Now if only I could pay the $10 a month for my account instead of just keep making new ones for the 2 week trial. :L

Anybody know Tyne?.. They're requesting to join "The dragon tribe" clan...

*flails* Holy the fan is loud! D:

Umm...

EDIT: Darn its hard to sell three chetae at 100 EN each D:

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Night Star!

Managed to win 20 EN cause I was too lazy to risk keep going for fifty EN and I'm having a poke war with my friends on facebook xd.png

EDIT: Huh looks like Mic is going to become my best feli customer o.o

EDIT II: Found a mini and befriended it successfully yay!

X Marnoc befriended Leafwing (#347679)

Edited by gjhhhhhh

I FIXED ZAPPER FODDER!!

Remember the one I posted that had that ugly purple Eagle marking!

user posted image

I FIXED IT!!

Hi All!!

Left you a gift on FF Kuuki.

Off to do laundry. bye *poofs*

Whoa, thank you so much!

X You received 200 En! biggrin.gif

Gjh, what's your ID?

@StarSea - Oh, I'm far from 50 BS. xd.png Sent him over so you could get some DNA from him! biggrin.gif

Hrm... I didn't get any notification (maybe I accidentally deleted it?) but I don't have your ID either. :L #12960

Hm, yeah, probably - right now Peppermint Spirit is saying "Feli is being sent to user (#12960)". I'll just cancel and resend then. :D

My ID's 13614. C:

I just woke up X3 Loggin in now

EDIT: All them notifications xd.png Thanks Kuuki!

EDIT II: Oh egg sales. I wanna buy almost all of them! Except for the fact I would be practically broke afterwards >.<

Edited by gjhhhhhh

I had an account, but I'm unsure of whether or not they deleted it, since I've been inactive from July to now >.<

Edit:They didn't!Yay xd.png

Edited by shenzy707

They probably haven't because some members haven't been on for months and their accounts are still there. If you remember your password you can probably log back in.

I am having a hard time deciding which egg to have >.< Of course I can get aquii anytime and zerda anytime and felidae if I felt like it and then shuck them (assuming I had shuckbuddies lol) or get a chetae egg and make one of those pretty chetaes like I did with eggs ILD sent me. Wherever ILD is now :|

Or I could snag an igneo but that's gonna cut my savings by more than half >.< and I could get a scalae but then I woudn't know what to put on it besides attempting to make another M & A kitty.

Oh derp :/