Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I like it as is smile.gif

LoL it's almost the same as you with the male scalae kits Goldenstrike is now expecting xd.png You wanted the second male no gencoding and for me I want your second female no gencoding ahahhahahaha what a coincidence X3 sorry xd.png

I was like, "wait... oh haha" and LOL it was so weird xd.png

And how long does it take to get a CS account? It's been a long time and still no activation email dry.gif and the random pets I adopted accountless... well... I'll just link to it in my new account and say this is wat i had years ago. Some of their names still make me think, "wut why did i name it this it's kinda dumb:

mmmkay. I guess that means no admins or whatever are online... then how is it so fast with DC? *looks funny*

DC is one of those Auto-send types. You sign up and it sends you the email. I think CS may be like FF, you sign up and they have to review it.

I'll take the Zerda Skittles, DD. I think that's the last species of Skittles I need and then I have one of every species... And yea, 1 orb sounds good. smile.gif

ok Star- it'll be born November 19th around one-ish

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Okay, thanks! biggrin.gif

*yawns* I, for once, am tired before 5 in the morning! ohmy.gif I probably should go to bed though, so night! *hugs, puts out cookies, and tumbles off to bed*

Just got a pregnancy involving two male xano kits and I am gencoding snap snap snap and then my naturally youngest 06 (got shuckyu-d scalae rec) is now expecting a scalae kit and I need to gencode gencode gencode. And I just realized how few kitty choices I had tongue.gif

'Kay, Star, i sent him over smile.gif

And DD, these Skittles Felis you are going to send me (yeah, i checked your sale not them, but oh, well...) are gorgeous ♥

Kit of Tigra and Tom. Whaaat?

And what. the. censorkip.gif. I used Yoo-Voo on Tigra. She got Xano phenotype, but she stayed Felidae. I removed one accessory and voila! Tigra is a Xano. She looks like this now. blink.gif

So, should i use it on Loki too?

He would look like:

Xano Loki

Igneo Loki

or

Iuridon Loki.

I like the Iuridon version, but it could also change into Igneo, and that isn't my favourite...

Edited by KuukiKiller

I like the Iuri and the Xano Kuuki. Also, I'm sending over some Skittles now, but the chetae is going to stay in y aging den until he can breed, then I'll send him over too.

Edit: SENT!

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Thank you so much! I will join the breeding clan too, if i can smile.gif

And bleh, i'm gonna try Yoo-Voo again tomorrow. Igneo -.-

Or if i can't use it again, then i'll just buy some Shuckbuddies smile.gif

I get online and I find that I successfully sold two of my feli for a total of 600 EN and also I got the 50 meat-for-the-colony event and I'm like .... cause my feli already ate last night and since I didn't bother hunting at 1 am I went to sleep and now forget about extracting extra meat dry.gif

Oh, newbie mistakes. xd.png I've taken a real love to gathering lately, and with all of the various things that say 'Give to Active Feli' in my possessions, I just decided to go ahead and see what one of them does... Unfortunately, my active Feli was Sevalis, whom is supposed to appear somewhat elegant and prettiful, I suppose you'd say, and I happened to test it out with a bloodlight stone. xd.png

At first I wanted to ask if there'd be a way to remove it, but now I'm thinking she actually looks pretty good with it. rolleyes.gif

ETA: Never mind, found out how to remove, but I don't think I will~

Btw, where everyone is posting links with the felisfire.com/demo.php at the start, is there a certain reason why I can't view those pages?

Edited by Aquenee

If you click on the URL and hit your enter button, it should load up fine. You get to the Demo by clicking Laboratory --> Lab Designer.

EDIT: Just realized you didn't ask that ... *headdesk*

Edited by Raikielia

If you click on the URL and hit your enter button, it should load up fine. You get to the Demo by clicking Laboratory --> Lab Designer.

EDIT: Just realized you didn't ask that ... *headdesk*

Ah, okay, thank you very much!

I'd have to say the Doctor looks prettier in my opinion, but both look very pretty. :3

Yippee got my omni GoZ born finally! I've been waiting for what felt like centuries xd.png

EDIT: Here it is!:

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=369846

user posted image

It looks so much like its mommy! Woot

EDIT II: Its actually just a tad darker and its pure biggrin.gif And btw I almost forgot that its 21 day old mother had purple devil horns to complete her look xd.png

Edited by gjhhhhhh

DD, i'm going to get a M&A offspring from Copper death, it's going to look like this.

X Copper death (#357736) and [O,SD,0C] Kitty (#349101) are spending a lot of time together... oh! Copper death (#357736) is pregnant!

Baby #375762

Species: Scalae

Base: #C46F18

Eyes: #00F589

Nose: #000000

Belly

#F2BE55

Celestial (Carried)

#C6955A

Sabino (Carried)

#F6B839

Accents (Carried)