Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Yeah I was there at first but now I'm down to 400 and so far no buyers *hopes some people would be curious enough to click on the picture*

EDIT: And by that I mean the price of the feli

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Don't go down on your prices. Sure, it makes people more likely to buy them and buy them faster, but then;

1) You get less

2) More often then not, the wrong people actually buy them may it be for zapper, breeding, selling, or sacrificing fodder.

3) Patience is your best weapon in selling things at the best price.

Gorgeous Xano, Kuuki!! Would you be willing to join one of my clans and breed him with my pretty Xano (In my Cryo named "I. am. PERFECT!!!")? I can BoB mine, our you can yours. smile.gif

Haven't gotten on yet to check anything so... Can't wait to see this 'turkey minipet' you all are talking about

Wolfie, can you take the evil turkey off and still use it for Turkeytail? I'm thinking of turning my turkey into the mini, but I mainly just want to use Turkeytail so if you can't use it after mini-atizing it, then I don't want to do that...

I know, right? Blech! I'm thinking, though (as I like to usually have at least one of everything just for collectors and OCD's sake) of buying an egg or something during the sale and making some kind of freaky halloween thing that the Mini would work perfectly with.

Do you think this is a good proposal (this is dealing with my mom, so remember that)-

In exchange for her donating so much money to my FelisFire account this Friday during the sale, she can deduct that much money from how much she had planned on spending on me for Christmas.

Sound fair? I would offer my own money, but she'd probably still say no and I need that because I'm only going to have $50 to spend on 9 people... :L

The idea is great, Star, yet some mums don´t like giving gifts beforehand, alas.

Keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks Ula. smile.gif

Gahhh!!! I can't go on another 72 hour+ no-sleep streak again! I won't do it! I refues! *slaps head into pillow and fake sleeps* Night Ula. *hugs, gives cookies, and attempts to pull away from computer and sleep* I've so much that still needs to be done! D:

sounds fair Star.

Anyone want to give me 669 en so I can buy 1 more orb for Premium? I'll give you feli/items/en in return if you like!

Okay Star. smile.gif

I've found myself with a new giant list of feli I want to buy but of course I cant buy them all not to mention how expensive some are.

EDIT: Okay so I thought very very hard over this and I decided to pull 3000 out of 4470 in my bank and got three more orbs so I could go premium. I'm not very sure whether it was worth it or not though but I suppose it would be since you can collect an extra 50-100 EN and whatever.

EDIT II: Wow the turkey can deposit 1000 meat? o.o

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Yep, Turkey gives lots of meat. I want to get another Turkey for the marking and make a Turkey custom to put my monster turkey mini on. xd.png

EDIT: Pretty baby, Ula! smile.gif

Edited by Raikielia

Alpine is empty, but it looks like the Desert is as well. I'm just waking up and it's almost 2pm, but I've got to work, so I hope they'll be here for more than just today! D:

HOLY *flails like crazy* Someone just sent me 10 orbs for FREE!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Off to work! Good luck with those eggs, Gjh! *runs away, leaving a tray of cookies*

EDIT:

ohmy.gif there's different eggs in the Alpine!

Edited by StarSea

What?! Different eggs?! I'm not gonna make it! tongue.gif

EDIT: ugh finally got two of the eggs and my computer was making a big mess of it all the while D:

Edited by gjhhhhhh

D: I can't get any and I have to go back to my mom's tonight, and that means that I've only got about four more big drops to be able to catch, and so I must catch at least two, unless someone would be willing to help me. sad.gif

I spent five of those ten orbs on getting the premium and an extra free month, so now I have premium until February 2nd, and I can only get two more clans, so I'd have four orbs left. Should I have just kept them all and bought a Iuridon egg, or saved them in case I needed them for a Xano egg? Oh man, now I really hope I get Visa cards for christmas and that the egg is in the shop after christmas! D: Should I buy my last two clans that I dearly need? What do I do? sad.gif Someone decide for me! D: *shuts eyes*

I got a couple of the new eggs. I hope I can get four more before they mix with old eggs too much. sad.gif

And back on topic: Yay! Shuckbuddies! biggrin.gif

I'm trying to figure out whether or not it would be a good idea to get a felidae egg then put some markings on it, hatch it, use a few marking plants, then shuck it. But of course, I could always make that shuck fail tongue.gif

Well at least you got anything! D: I can't even get a sun/moonstone. sad.gif

I'm thinking of starting up an adoptable site, so if I do, I may either be really slow on working there, or become a little less active here. I just need a name... *headdesk* Out of all the random names I have for my dragons, namely my cuffs dragons, I can't think up one for a site. I was thinking 'Planet Vun', but those that know Swedish (and those of you reading this) would know that the name is 'Planet Earth'. xd.png

Yay, got a new pregnancy! It isn't terrible, but I'm thinking of genecoding over it... :L

EDIT:

Anybody want a želva? sad.gif

Edited by StarSea

The newbie here has finally had her first little kit :3 He isn't too pretty(not much of a surprise, considering the parents xd.png) so I'm debating keeping him for the sake of keeping my first ever bred kit, or selling him, which I know wouldn't be worth much EN..

I have one other pregnant kitty due in an hour or so, so I'll probably wait until she has hers before I go get the Black Friday eggs.

Yay and WOOT and Burr and DD!!!

Yay- I am going to be staying the night because of the 'Burr' and my mom doesn't want to drive in the dark in it, so I'll be leaving around 9 am tomorrow. So because of that, I'll be able to try for the eggs throughout the night.

WOOT- Because my mom apparently can't think of a way to allow me to donate to FF without being there (I give her the info to login, maybe??? *headesk* I swear, sometimes she's really oblivious and doesn't think. xd.png), so I had to ask my stepmom about it and she said she'll have to see about how much she spent on everyone and if I'm low a few dollars she'd be willing to donate. If not, I'll have to start nagging my mom with my username and password and how to get there and all. laugh.gif I really hope I can get some money donated!!

Burr- IT'S SNOWING!!! :DDDD

DD- Are you getting snow two? If yah, about how heavy is it? (I'm asking because, as you probably know by the 'Yay', I'm at my dad's and we're getting little snow, but up at my mom's, she says it's like a blizzard.)

EDIT:

laugh.gif So my stepmom's a teacher for special needs children of all ages and classes, but she is trying for an English position, and I'm still trying to think of a name for the adopts site. I go ask her to say anything, and that it doesn't even have to be a real word, and she said "Farfecknugen". How'd you like to go to an adopts site named that? laugh.gif

EDIT II:

xd.png My oldest brother (the 'adopted' one) and my stepbrother have a collection of mountain dew cans and so my stepmom set up a small christmas tree down in the basement (which is 'their' room) and wrapped some ribbon and lights on it, then hung all of their cans onto it using the tabs. laugh.gif I wish I had a camera to take a picture with!

Edited by StarSea