Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

sad.gif Nope.

Wow, Nycti is taking a while to count and find the correct count... sad.gif

IURI!!! *runs to stash in some females*

If you like to, you can add Iuridons to Romantic Honeymoon!

http://www.felisfire.com/clan?i=3693

Minimum 5 days old, females or omnis how many you like, male 1 per breeder -

if we need more, I´ll post here!

Come on, La Vie en Rose is waiting for her Romeos and friends! biggrin.gif

I applied to join, I have a male I can add. And I just realized I only have one Iuridon. xd.png

ohmy.gif Wolfie!! Let's change that, shall we? ... gimme a sec, gotta count up my V-day babies.

EDIT:

Moo! How is it that my Iuridon pair is 64 days old with only four kits and one on the way? Sorry Wolfie, but it looks like you won't be getting any Iuri babies from me. sad.gif I've got another pair of Iuridons to breed for Halloween, but I need another clan- The owner of one of the clans I was in finally came back and kicked me out so... sad.gif

biggrin.gif Woot! Got another both-pregnancy from my Aquus omni pair! Let's see the babies, shall we?

EDIT II:

Aww, come on! D: It took me a matter of seconds to check through the whole thing. sad.gif I don't want to wait until tomorrow after school to have the posibility of still not being able to post! D: And by then, I'll probably have to go through the thing again to make sure the're on the right number!

Edited by StarSea

I added all your beauties!

If you like to add more, send requests in, I can always increase the clan seize.

For now, I have to catch some sleep, yet I´ll accept all further requests in the morning!

*flails* I tried using a Mapple Sugar Cubes on my active, the Halloween Iuri, and it said she was too young so I assumed they took away age. Then when I tried to use a Caramelized Jellygrass on her, it took away a day and now she's younger than a day old! Yasu and Knife said they fixed that! D: And now I can't do anything with her! It keeps telling me: That feli hasn't been born yet, you... cheater! tongue.gif

I'M NOT A CHEATER!!! I WAN MY KITTY!!! D:

EDIT:

And I'm not going to use a Vita-Vayu on her to make her six days because then I can't use one on her when she's an elder! DON'T USE YOUR VITA'S TO MAKE YOUR KITTIES OLDER!!!

Edited by StarSea

... Mapple Sugar Cubes are supposed to be used on feli within a specific age range I think...

EDIT: Oh the candy guide says any age buuutt....

Edited by gjhhhhhh

But still, they said they changed that and I need my kitty to be 6 NAOW! I wanna breed pretty Halloween babies for everyone! D: I guess I should go freeze her mate until I can get her back and make her 6 days... sad.gif

Got your En and entered Mushroomfur. biggrin.gif One more player and I can start the countdown! (I'm thinking of making it only one day after the two entries, or making it so that people can enter whenever, and only a set amount of feli will be used in a race at a time... I think the second is a better idea. What say you?)

EDIT:

What does it tell you when you click this?

Edited by StarSea

Same thing it tells you, "That feli hasn't been born yet, you... cheater! :P" >_>

sad.gif My baby!

EDIT:

Dinner time. I may or may not be able to get on before my internet goes off, so...

*hugs, puts out cookies, and strolls off to eat yummy Wendy's Jr. Bacon CHEZBURGS!*

EDIT II:

Newest genecoded baby girl!

And if you look closely, it looks kinda like she's got pink Virus, but that's her snow leopard! biggrin.gif

Edited by StarSea

Da link says "That feli hasn't been born yet, you... cheater! tongue.gif"

And... I really dunno about what would be better for the FeliRace *shrug* :S

Hey... i want cheezburgers too *makes hungry faic*

I'm trying to gencode another avvie'd kitty on a scalae male buuut I keep getting carrieds :L

And I just forgot what I was gonna say... /headdesk

Lol X3 *om nom nom*

I just realized I am shoopid tongue.gif

EDIT: I only have ONE more litter due in an hour for today and that's all. Tomorrow and the days following that, there is gonna be a lot moar births and more feli biggrin.gif and... then I can breed MOAR.

EDIT II:

Just got:

X Baby Feli (#370052) was born!

X Baby Feli (#366698) was born!

X Baby Feli (#366697) was born!

X Baby Feli (#366696) was born!

0.o Looks like I missed a litter xd.png

Three were chetaes although their coloring could have been better buuut I didn't have very many variants to gencode with tongue.gif

The only thing is that the felidae kit reminds me soooo much of Star's Courage that I called him Bravery.

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=370052

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Well the madness of ToTing is finally over. I feel like everything is returning to normal again, lol. Back to focusing on breeding and selling the babies for profit. That sorta sounds bad!

Anyways, anyone know how I can get a hold of a Quku Butterfly? I'm willing to sell or trade something for one!

Violetta, either find some one to buy/trade with or buy it from the Marking Shop when they restock it. I need one, too, but it's expensive in the Item Market Search. >_> I think it's 5,000EN when it's stocked in the main shops.

D: I've got a dentist appt. today after school and they're going to remove my last baby tooth because my moo orthodontist is to moo impatient and my mom said they may even cut my gum! DDD: It's a new dentist also because my dad quit his job, but I loved the other dentist! He would let me sit there and watch movie snips while I was waiting for my gum to numb and he was really nice. Now I don't want braces anymore!! *sobs* He's probably some jerk that won't numb my gum or anything! *clings to tree* I'm not going to school today!

And because of that, I might be on, but for the next few days I might not be because I'll be too busy doing random things trying to keep my attention from my gum. And the more I think about this dentist visit, the more my gum hurts! sad.gif I really don't want to go.

EDIT:

Aww, come on! And I don't even have any births to look forward to today! sad.gif

Edited by StarSea

D: Dentists... *shivers*

I just got a 2nd gen no carrieds male Chetae for 200 EN and then i used BoB on him. He's an omni now smile.gif

So. Babies to come.

Chetae no.1

Chetae no,2

Chetae no.3

Chetae no.4

Chetae no.5

Chetae no.6 (he is a part of one of my triplets sets, but the other two have too much markings and i am not a premium, so no demos for them)

Zerda

Xano

Edited by KuukiKiller

pm me the ultrasounds and I'll make the demos for you kuuki

Star- sorry about your situation BUT, I did your survey!

Ula-Clan is full.I'm patient so just let me know when you have an open space ok? thanks!

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Twenty-second place in Edgy Eggs! MEGAYAY!

user posted image

biggrin.gif

I was thinking of filling your survey, Vamp, but i don't think that the opinion of a 14-years-old is important :/

Glory as been returned to his...former Glory LOLZ see what I did there?!

welp, gotta go make b-fast. We're having French Toast, Eggs (probabaly small omelets if I have my way), and Corned Beef Hash. The bad part, I'm the one cooking sleep.gif figures lol ok LATERZ!!

At school-

Kuuki!! I'M 14!! YOU OPINION DOES COUNT!!!

EDIT:

And thank you so much, DD. smile.gif

Edited by StarSea