Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

wub.gif I think I've found my newest music I'm always going to listen too (unless I find another one I'd listen to more), this.

Yay new stuff for premiums!!! biggrin.gif

EDIT:

Gorgeous Zerda, Kuuki! I'll take him if nobody else does. <3 I love his base color!

EDIT II:

D: I've got competition for the name of Artisans, and it's with an ADMIN!!

Hello StarSea,

I just noticed that you have a Breed called Artisan and I just registered one a couple of weeks ago.

How established are you with that name? Could I bribe you to change it?

No pressure - whatever you decide is fine smile.gif

What do I say? I love the name and think it fits mine the best, but I want to give Still some help with renaming her's and I just don't know what to do! D:

Edited by StarSea

well, what do hers look like and maybe we can find a better name for them and then everyone will be happy....or we rename yours either way

[urlhttp://www.felisfire.com/thread?i=39337]Artisans[/url]

dry.gif Got to go to my dad's house soon and we'll be putting up christmas decorations already. My laptop still isn't fixed, but maybe my stepsister will let me use her netbook again... I hope. D:

[urlhttp://www.felisfire.com/thread?i=39337]Artisans[/url]

dry.gif Got to go to my dad's house soon and we'll be putting up christmas decorations already. My laptop still isn't fixed, but maybe my stepsister will let me use her netbook again... I hope. D:

well, we could re name yours splatter paints, finger paint feli, ummmmmm, A Work Of Art Sub breed......her's are difficult to name lol I'll work on a solution later I have to go now.

dry.gif My stepsister is so greedy when it comes to her birthday. I wanted to go see the new twilight, but only she gets to go. I'm not even allowed to go if I pay for my own ticket!! If I went to a movie for my birthday, everyone would get to go and I'd be the one paying for tickets! Even if I don't want everyone to go or not, and my stepmom pays for her ticket! So unfair! sad.gif

Damn I just realized that I still don't have a lot of iggys (my female became an elder after giving birth today dry.gif and I only have 3 others, one a goblin kit of some sort (which I don't really like but will probably be good for breeding more iggies) And two of them are firehawks...)

And I just realized... I have ONE Iuri. >.< How do I take over da world without more iuri? (no not awgly ones good ones.-.) Better convince myself to breed two muddy cheap iuris together and then gencode the kits all pretty like I'm doing right now with some messy zerdas I bought at a maximum of 100 en since I was so reluctant to breed my pretty zerdas and have them all elderly sitting in my cryo later on which just makes me sad sad.gif

EDIT: Looks like I'll have to do a breeding spree >.<

Edited by gjhhhhhh

If you look at my nest, you can see that all of my elders are currently still aging. xd.png Why not let them? I may use a vita on Mushroomfur, but I'm unsure right now...

Woot! Got two Halloween Iuris due on the 30th! Ghoulish goblin haunter got pregnant a few minutes ago. biggrin.gif

Gjh, I'll help you out with your breeding and making pretty babies. smile.gif I've got tons of gorgeous feli that I can clone as well as use DNA to make other gorgeous babies. happy.gif

EDIT:

Okay, I found 7 Igneos with Iuridon Rec. All 0 days except for one, whom is 7 days. Some of them look nice, and other's aren't that beautiful. I can afford all of them right now, but I need to save up to be able to buy premium when my current one expires sooo... If you'll pay 25 en per Igneo kit and 50 per Iuridon kit, I'll buy them all and breed them for you. I'm going to BoB all of them and hopefully get all Omni, but no guarantee. Sound like a deal? (Or would you be willing to do 50 per Igneo and 100 per Iuridon?)

EDIT II:

Bought 8, and BoBed them all- 2 omni and 6 female.

The offer for 25/50 en per Igneo kit and 50/100 en per Iuridon kit is open for anyone, not just Gjh. smile.gif If she refuses the offer, then they'll be sold in either the Exchange, or Feli for sale. You can find the 8 by going to my Cryo, pressing Ctrl F, and searching "[ig/Ir] Breeding " and if you want to find a specific number, put in a number from 1 to 8 after the space after 'breeding'. Those are my profit kitties, though I adore 1, 2, 4, and 8 because they are actually kinda pretty. <3 I'm going to possibly buy an orb for a clan so I can start breeding them all unless someone has a free clan I can use/rent for dirt cheap...

Edited by StarSea

Okay Star. smile.gif What I would be able to pay depends on the amount of whatever I have in my bank... which is almost 8000 cause I went feli shopping X3

EDIT: OMG PEOPLE!! NOW I remember why CS seemed so familiar. It's cause I used to adopt pets but without an account and when I adopted this I saw the list of other pets I've adopted and I was like I FOUND THEM!! xd.png

Plus I just tried to sign up but it's been more than half an hour and I'm getting inpatient. Forget the be patient part dry.gif

EDIT II: I have absolutely no idea I adopted THAT many pets without an account... and I dunno why xP But hey I found them and some of them are pretty-ish

Plus it must've been a longer time ago than I thought cause some of their names are kinda stupid xP

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Oh geeze, Gjh! xd.png At least you've got some pretty pets as well as old ones. All I've got are the october ones from this year and newer. sad.gif

I told Still that I'm kinda attached to the name Artisans and then she informed me of other name ideas she had and that she was having a hard time coming up with French ones. xd.png If I woulda known that sooner, I've got tons of name ideas that would fit for French! So I sent her the one I thought fit best-

vents Artistiques

Artistic winds

Wow Gjh, just wow lol

Star- glad you guys could work it out smile.gif

HAVING A CRYO SALE!! GO LOOK AND SEE IF YOU WANT ANY MAKED WITH THE $ SYMBOL!

Eventually, I will revamp my profile lol

ohmy.gif I can't buy more stuff!! D: xd.png DD, would you be okay with holding some for me?

EDIT:

I really like all of them, but I wanna let others get a chance at them too. xd.png

Could you hold these three for me? Maybe two or three days?

Autumn Fire

Pumpkin Head (Would be a great Halloween mate to Halloween Sweets!)

Un-Ripened Pumpkin xd.png I'm addicted to the marking Celestial. wub.gif

Edited by StarSea

EDIT:

I really like all of them, but I wanna let others get a chance at them too. xd.png

Could you hold these three for me? Maybe two or three days?

Autumn Fire

Pumpkin Head (Would be a great Halloween mate to Halloween Sweets!)

Un-Ripened Pumpkin xd.png I'm addicted to the marking Celestial. wub.gif

Almost done emptying my possessions into my shop!!! :DDDD

Done smile.gif Do you remember how much I had listed Autumn Fire for? I meant to write it down and forgot before I stopped selling it.

Heheh. When I first joined I would spend hours dumping extra items into the shop and only kept one of everything for Alonya's xd.png

dry.gif Really Sweetie Bell? Really? xd.png Sweetie Bell decided to get Skittles pregnant with a female Scalae. laugh.gif Bad Sweetie Bell! Anyone want a Skittles Scalae? (Preferably someone that doesn't already have a Skittles so we can continue to expand our breeding. smile.gif)

EDIT:

Speaking of which, if there is anyone that has Skittles that isn't a member of the clan yet, I'm opening up the clan to the public again so whomever needs to join may. smile.gif

EDIT II:

Oh! Er... :L I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to do that without ruining the name... I'm using my stepsister's netbook and the uncommon characters like the Lao show up as boxes and I have to save the title, description, and settings just to change the settings, so it may mess up the name. sad.gif Monday or Tuesday, then.

Edited by StarSea

Kuuki wanted some but I already have her a Scalae, zerda, and Iuri kit (I think there's a chetae too, but idk, I wrote it down....somewhere xd.png )

EDIT II:

Oh! Er... :L I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to do that without ruining the name... I'm using my stepsister's netbook and the uncommon characters like the Lao show up as boxes and I have to save the title, description, and settings just to change the settings, so it may mess up the name. sad.gif Monday or Tuesday, then.

Okay, DD. smile.gif Thanks!

uummmm...what was all THAT about (an you are welcome lol)

also, GJH I have demos for our M&A kits to come:

First Kit

Second Kit

Both will be pure. Which do you want?

Changed my name to fit my avatar. I am now Blair The Witch?(Cryo/Shop Sales!)

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Yeah I'm going with the second. I like the DNA on it. Might gencode other scalae with it in da future biggrin.gif

EDIT: I just realized I still had that picture from ToT -.-

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Also, I have a male Iuri and a Male Zerda Skittles on the way (and yes, Kuuki has a Chetae now, well as soon as I send it, I checked) so if no one claims them, I am going to start selling them. I say we start at 1 orb each.

GJH ok. Do you want it the way it is then? no genocoding?