Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Oh, okay o.o

I should edit my profile. I am too lazy to edit my profile. I am too lazy for anything xd.png

My profile is a mess. It's really long, full of words, coding, and pictures X3

EDIT: Oh crud the zapper changed one of my felidaes into a felidae under cover of a chetae skin -.o I was kinda hoping for gender change or marking change but species skin? No thanks zapper!

EDIT II: CRUD Something happened when I was tweaking my profile and I somehow lost the pictures and whatever at the bottom of the stuff under the mod note 0.o

Edited by gjhhhhhh

It's a blue recolor of the phoenix you have as your avatar here and my avatar over at FF. xd.png I was edited some, but that's what it is. smile.gif

And that's why I always open up my profile into two when I'm editing. One so that if I mess something up, I can just go back to the other tab and either click 'submit' or copy what it is I messed up and put it back into the new one.

*sigh* I really wish that today wasn't the last day. sad.gif So much stuff I've yet to get!

(Though I did just have an amazing idea for this year's NaNoWriMo, so if I hurry with that, I can do all of my ToTing and then possibly actually do all 145440 words! biggrin.gif)

I wanna buy an orb right now, but the current orbs cost SO much! D:

EDIT:

happy.gif And thanks, Kuuki! biggrin.gif I love albino peacocks. So pretty. wub.gif

EDIT II:

It isn't proven that BING is "Because it's not Google", but yes, lots of people have been saying that for the past year or two...

EDIT III:

THIS IS SO MOO ANNOYING!! user posted image I have to go do crap work because today's the 'last day to get ready for winter'!!! user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image And he doesn't do crap! He just stands there doing nothing!! And I've got stuff that I need to be doing!

Edited by StarSea

Okay I need a couple peoples opinion. A xano omni was just born and I am going to give it a marking but I don't know what would be good. I will need you to pick it.

All markings will be white cause I am going for a christmas like theme so I need to add snow lol ( I possibly make so sense so sorry)

Marking 1: Zoned (patched)

http://www.felisfire.com/demo.php?s=2&b=07...m5=0&m5c=0000FF

Marking 2: Warpaint

Marking 3: Tips

Marking 4: Vortex (might not be able to do this one but I love it)

Marking 5: Peregrine

Marking 6: Frost

If there are any other Ideas and am welcome to them. I just want to try and make my first X-mas Feli. And this one is the closest to it by colors.

I like #'s 1 3 5 and 6 personally

hi all!

Rando: The Experiment Kitty!

Today's experiment, THE ZAPPER!!

Before:user posted image

AFTER:user posted image

Changed Lizard marking from hex code 2E0854 to B752A0

Used Sugar Balloons and got:user posted image

Edited by DarkDamsel09

YAY!!! also, who needs/wants what candy? i don't use most of them and am acquiring insane amounts of it so....first come first serve! If multiple people want the same thing, i'll divide it evenly.

Vita-Vayu? Byte-O-Buku? Bibi Bites? AikEEzEEz? Shuckbuddies? /she says hopefully xd.png

EDIT: TastyFacez and FeliBonz sound interesting, too. xd.png

Edited by Raikielia

Ooh, do you have any spare Pinobeans? :D

EDIT: Ha, I'm also interested in Vita-Vayu/Byte-O-Buku/AikEEzEEz/Shuckbuddies, but I doubt you don't use those. XD

Edited by Saloiq

Yay!! Got the new mini pet!! biggrin.gif

EDIT: And another Tolno. ♥

Edited by Raikielia

Yay!! Got the new mini pet!! biggrin.gif

EDIT: And another Tolno. ♥

*grumbles* lucky!!

I do have all of those and I don't mind sharing them, but probably inly one each of the vita vayus and stuff like that. I would like to keep the Vitas, Shuckbuddies, Akieezeez, BoBs, and stuff like that, but like I said,I can share to an extent. anyway, rounding them up for you guys now, just let me find my notebook with the ID#'s.....or you all can post them either way. brb gotta take pups out.

Any shuflar bars you're willing to spare? (And do you still need Tolno Chomping plant? If you do and you don't get one by tomorrow night, I'll send you mine tuesday morning for a small price. smile.gif)

biggrin.gif More ToTing! happy.gif Too bad at high school, we're still too immature to visit sites like FelisFire and whatnot... dry.gif

This applies to accessories as well guys, i don't really use them much.

note:I will distribute gifts AFTER ToT ends, so it's fair to all.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

I might, idk,I never really used it so...we'll see

AWWWW YEEEAAAAAHHHH!!! GOT MY TOLNO CHOMPING PLANT!! AND IN TURN:

X You completed the Plant section of the Forest Collection! Your Prize: Pile of Logs 11/11/12

YES!!! BEST TREAT EVER!!!

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Grats!!

D: Wolfie, you are so lucky! (I'm busy right now trying to genecode my newest Avvie baby and explain to someone how to view a feli demo so they can see my idea of a good feli design for Veterans Day-

This kitty. smile.gif I'd love to make him, but in no way have enough/what I need to make him today. v_v If you want me to explain why he has what markings and everything, I can. smile.gif)

Grats!!

D: Wolfie, you are so lucky! (I'm busy right now trying to genecode my newest Avvie baby and explain to someone how to view a feli demo so they can see my idea of a good feli design for Veterans Day-

This kitty. smile.gif I'd love to make him, but in no way have enough/what I need to make him today. v_v If you want me to explain why he has what markings and everything, I can. smile.gif)

What do you need?

Well, I've got enough for an orb, so I can buy a felidae egg and then shuck' it. I've got a total of 6 right now, so hopefully that'd be enough... or I can just shuflar it and that'll be good enough until activation discs work. Then I'll have enough left for a feli femur for the boots, which leaves a rings flower... I know Grizz from MagiStream, so maybe I could ask to haggle on the orb.

Grats!!

what/ how much do you need Star?

ninja.gif

Edited by DarkDamsel09

biggrin.gif Thank you so much! <3 Time to see what I can do. smile.gif

EDIT:

ohmy.gif Thank you so much, DD! happy.gif Time to make dat baby! I'm going to go with male and the just BoB it once I get it back (it's gonna go on a trip. Either that, or I'm going to make everyone come find me. xd.png)

Edited by StarSea