Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

ok so Star's design sparked an idea in my head and after a bazillion revisions, This is what I have decided to make my Veteran's Day Feli look like:

Felidae

Aquus

Scalae

Zerda

Chetae

Igneo

Xano

Iuridon

the profile will have an explanation to the colors, a link to Star's Veteran Courage, and an identical list of supporters. What do you guys think?

It's suppose to look like the above examples, but I entered the markings in incorrectly (that interface confuses me) and I got what I posted this morning

Change it. I like the one in the demo better.

Oh, and if i use a Vita-Vayu on a, lets say, baby, will it grow up?

I'm not sure...the way it's worded would lead me to believe that:

EFFECT: Makes the active cat's age be 6 days regardless of its current age.

I'll go test it out. smile.gif

Yeah, it works that way.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Yes, it works. Molly is now 6 days old.

Does anyone have some Xutu Worm Mushrooms what they dont need?

Edited by KuukiKiller

lemme check *zips off*

*skids back into view* I have ten. How many do you want?

Edited by DarkDamsel09

I got a Darkstone owo

How many would you give?

Edited by KuukiKiller

ALL of them. They've been in my shop for AGES

I apparently don't have your ID#...may I have it please?

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Thanks for the candy, DD!

Yes, more ToTing! ♥ I slacked off for a couple of days and didn't do any, which was probably a mistake. I hope to get more Red Poison Devils, Borg parts and another darkstone. I don't really need another one, since I already have one, but I'd like to give Bloodied Harvest a Darkstone as an accessory, too. =/

EDIT: Freaking Belljuice. >_<

Edited by Raikielia

I FINALLY GOT THE RED POISON DEVIL! HECK YEAH!

Does anyone have some Skystones to sell?

EDIT: Nah, whatever smile.gif

EDIT 2: X You completed the Object section of the Field Collection!

Your Prize: Orb

ninja.gifninja.gifninja.gifninja.gifninja.gifninja.gifninja.gifninja.gifninja.gif

EDIT 3: But a Yellow Rose??

Edited by KuukiKiller

Thanks for the candy, DD!

No problem smile.gif I figured it so that you guys get some and I get some and anything you guys don't take will be sold in my shop.

Nice Usagi!

I bought new feli with my hoarded en.: (click them to go to their profiles)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image (she was a gift from ToT)

user posted image

user posted image (genocoded that one from The Walking Dead and used Sugar Balloons so it would have all the same markings but be different colors. I also used my 4 Flahuku bars to remove all carried markings, so now he can be used for genocoding more Walkers!!)

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Back after shopping for things to make an edible cell with on wednesday in bio. xd.png Then as we were checking out, I saw my partner and my P.E. teacher! laugh.gif Said hi to my partner, but my P.E. teacher was really far away.

I'd leave Glory. Pretty. smile.gif I did like the original better, but this glory is starting to grow on me. I also worked out some ideas for Hope while at school, but unable to check my work, I'm not sure how it'll turn out.

I'm gonna try to get as much ToTing done as I possibly can.

dry.gif Laptop still isn't fixed because apparently, like one should think when comparing a laptop from 2011 to one from 2006, it's harder to get to the charger outlet circuit whatever. I miss my laptop. sad.gif

EDIT:

ohmy.gif DD, that one you genecoded from TWD just changed colors! It was TWD's exact colors and now he's different...

Edited by StarSea

Thanks guys. I am thinking about making a Walking Dead Tribute Sub Breed (am addicted to the show! lol) welp, gotta get back to cleaning. Laters!!

Hi there, girls, please prepeare for Iuridon breeding in Romantic Honeymoon! biggrin.gif

We change species at midnight FF time.

Please let your Xano beauties stay in the clan until I remove them,

so all the felis have a last chance for breeding!

My apologies for not posting every pregnancy in the FF clan thread, it was only for my lack of writing abilities due to my injury.

I think I posted the ultrasounds at the fathers owner profiles, if I forgot one, please forgive me!

Usagi, your request already came in, I´ll accept it immediately after species change.

I am so looking forward to our gorgeous Iuridons, I have some lovely females myself, still searching for her Romeo!

DD & StarSea, I saw your Skittles kitties, Lid showed me. They are gorgeous!

She sent me some DNA strands and I gencoded a lovely Chetae. Birthday is wednesday, it´s exciting!

I would love to gencode a mate for this babe, if anybody would be so nice sending me some DNA, you would make me very happy - I love those bright colors!

happy.gif Okay, can you post the feli's ID? (You can see it on the ultrasound page) That way, when it's born and I get my laptop fixed, I can add the kitties right in. Sending some strands over now. smile.gif

Thank you very much, Star! I posted the babies ID in FF!

Ula: I was just sending it ahead of time just in case I was not able to get on. My internet is about to go over the usage limit. If it does I am going to not be able to get on until the 24th T.T ( stupid youtube videos)

DD: I know how you feel about walking dead my husband and I are addicted. We just need to wait for this next season to be finished and come out on dvd to watch it.

Ahh that avatar ahhh how cute <3 ulalena, hand over that avatar. It's too cute.

Well, I'm trying to figure a way to get a Quku Butterfly. I was thinking about trading an Easter Egg for one, but is it really worth it? I need it to finish a project.