Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

*flails* Zerda, Felidae, Xano. D: I don't want to use another one (one because it's a Xano now and two because I've only got three left), but I have no idea when activation discs will be out so... I'm going to leave him a Xano and start using shuflars on him. I'm changing my FelisFire name and it'd be awesome if everyone can point others to me so I can get their names on his profile. smile.gif

NAME ME!

(Also taking votes on a name. smile.gif)

I've gotta take a shower soon, so I'll check when I get back for people wanting to be added to his profile. I'm going to attempt to update his profile right now so that people will know what's going on. happy.gif

Pretty feli born: http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=364847

Gonna BoB him and see if I get a female/omni >:D Too bad them chetaes take so long to give birth xp And Leafwing is gonna have triplets with the markings in the same order as hers instead of in the correct and visible order of the father :| Oh well

I hate how a lot of my feli are getting old D:

EDIT: Oh and Star, I love that feli! Add me to his profile!

Edited by gjhhhhhh

happy.gif Adding people! smile.gif Gonna go take a shower soon, and then when I get home tomorrow, I'm going to revamp his profile so it's neater and more Veteran-y. wub.gif My uncle is a Veteran, so this feli is also a big shout out to him. <3

I feel like making a Christmas style custom of meh own biggrin.gif

EDIT: Urgh went to the lab disigner and I keep on dying because I absolutely cannot figure out my own marking combos. Somebody else needs to do that for meh >:|

EDIT II: I suck so much at making customs tongue.gif so I just put two of my favorite (and probably very expensive) markings together and got this:

http://www.felisfire.com/demo.php?s=1&b=FF...m5=0&m5c=0000FF

(cant post dynamic pages tongue.gif Felidae because I still have one of the o6 eggs)

Edited by gjhhhhhh

I am so bad at figuring out my own customs tongue.gif I just threw together two of my favorite markings and ta da there we go .-.

[b]Colors:[/b] 
[b]Species:[/b] 
[b]Gender:[/b] 
[b]Budget?[/b] 
[b]Patches in possessions:[/b] 
[b]Anything else?[/b] 

Just fill that out and post it and when I get done with my shower, I'll see what I can do. smile.gif It should be fairly quick, so...

I need another breeding potion... I just had an idea- I'll give out clones of him that are also his kits to people that support the Veterans. biggrin.gif Oooo! Or I could use some jellygrass (xd.png Probably the one time I'll ever use them) and the put him in a clan full of omni, though I had hoped all kits would be second gen though I'm not sure anyone would mind.

Is budget how much the stuff would cost or how much I have in my bank or something?

That demo I just made is pretty costly tongue.gif

EDIT:

Colors: Red, Green, White

Species: Whatever is available

Budget? <--what does this mean/what's it for

Patches in possessions: Warpaint flower, sausages, zaku fly trap, tolno chomping plant, black rose, feli tailbones, feli claw, ambiguous test tube, ruby beetle, bedsheet ghost, jau plant, stained knife, beaded serpent (unreleased yet), and of course the darkstone in my shop ._.

Anything else?

Edited by gjhhhhhh

How much you can/are willing to spend on it.

happy.gif Okay. I'll see what I can do. smile.gif

EDIT:

Winter Song

Species: Zerda

Base: 137000

Eyes: 33ff00

Nose: ff0000

Cutout: 660000

Frost: 9e9e9e

Stockings: ff0000

War Paint: ffffff

Tips: 083300

Indie Sox: ffffff

Inkdrops: 00b815

Uses:

1 Zerda egg (or obviously any egg and items to make it become zerda)

1 black rose

1 feli tailbones

1 ruby beetle

1 war paint flower

1 feli claw

1 sausage

1 jau plant

Approx. cost:

2,000 En (Zerda Egg)

Poinsettia Caller

Species: Aquus

Base: ffffff

Eyes: cc0000

Nose: d14343

Stains: 43F527

War Paint: 138F00

Rings: CC0000

Zoned: FFFFFF

Wing: FF0000

Uses:

1 Aquus egg (or obviously any egg and items to make it become zerda)

1 War Paint flower

1 Rings flower

1 Ceve leaf

Approx. cost:

1,500 En (Aquus Egg)

700 En (Rings flower)

650 En (Ceve leaf) *

Winter Hawk

Species: Igneo

Base: A80000

Eyes: 00CC30

Nose: FFFFFF

Accents: 004D00

Frost: 33FF00

Feathers: 00991F

Zoned: 00FF33

War Paint: FFFFFF

Indie Sox: A80000

Uses:

1 Igneo egg (or obviously any egg and items to make it become zerda)

1 Feli Tailbones

1 Buku mushrooms

1 War Paint flower

1 Sausage

Approx. cost:

5 Orbs (Igneo Egg)

500 (Buku Mushrooms) *

* - I have one and would be willing to sell you it for half the price or give it to you for a clone.

I should probably be going to sleep soon, so there's three. smile.gif

I think Jordan is home from NY! biggrin.gif I still feel really bad for him... sad.gif

Edited by StarSea

Xano has been on a breeding spree. He impregnanted one of ula's xanos and she is having Triplets!!

I also really hope that they extend ToT one more day I don't want it to end

Really quick where can you find video clips so I can try and edit my profile page it looks so bare lol

Edited by UsagiKenjo

Hey Star, can I have some of his DNA and make a clone of him? I have a few kits that could use genocoding, why not put them to good use? That's up to you though.

Edited post over on page 293 with three different designs. smile.gif

happy.gif Sure, why not! smile.gif Sending some strands over. If you need more, just let me know. smile.gif

EDIT:

Just got a name suggestion for him-

Courage

Thoughts?

Edited by StarSea

ok, we will now have a chetae version! I can shuck him if I need to

Baby #370814 Ultrasound:

http://www.felisfire.com/lab_ultra?i=288332

Courage is a good name (one of my clone's parent's in named Desert Runner, ironically enough)

Hey Star, think you could design me a Red White and Blue feli?

I have a blood stained knife, jau plants, zaku fly trap plant, blood vials, carnivorious easter egg (noy sure what it does) qulio flower, black rose, and feli tail bones. (don't use a whole bunch of patches, I'd rather save a few, but you're better at this than I am so...) can you help me?

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Just got a pregnancy and made a Veteran Felidae. smile.gif

Nope, not Jordan. :L I hope he gets home soon, he doesn't have a house key.

EDIT:

Sure! smile.gif Gimme a sec.

Edited by StarSea

sweet, thanks!! I'll have to buy a felidae egg and shuck it like you did...or maybe an aquus egg as they are cheaper? idk, I'll figure it out.

lol I just got two red poison devils back to back

Edited by DarkDamsel09

The jade green fire on the iggy looks cool but I prefer the zerda most ._. I am not sure how much I would be willing to spend on it... I've got 3490 EN in the bank and 1 orb <(*_*<) But of course I could always sell the extra ToT stuff. I was about to go make another werezerda xd.png lol And for those items I've got more than one (like 1-3 of some of them) except for the feli claw so I think I'm good now biggrin.gif And I could always modify it a bit with color discs. So should I make it now or laterz? I think the upcoming weekend as it is almost monday and I don't want homework to make my brain fuzzy :|

Sorry, got distracted with a cookie. xd.pngtongue.gif

Red, white, and blue

I layered three voodoo, so if you need more blood sample vials for them (if you go with the design, of course), same deal as the two items for Gjh- I'll sell them to you for half of user shop price or gift you them for a clone. smile.gif

If you want something else, I'll see what I can do.

(Markings-

Feathers, Dun, Voodoo (P), Voodoo (P), Inkdrops (P), Voodoo (P))

Found 155 more EN in the shop biggrin.gif so now I' have 3640 EN and the other five is for... meh xd.png

I just looked up ghoststone in the user shops and they're now at a startling lower than 5 EN 0.o no wonder mine has been sitting there for ages.

ohmy.gif Really? Lower than 5!? Me gusta! biggrin.gif

I hope I can get a red poison devil on time! I'm gonna make a design to match with each set of something. xd.png Like a zombie one for the zombie stuff (though I'll most likely hate the poor thing if I do make it for real), an egyptian one for the bracelets and stuff, a devil for the mini, etc. biggrin.gif

Yay! Another Tolno! ♥ the Nightmare marking! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

EDIT: Dang, I only need two more Darkborg and four more Cyborg pieces to have a whole set. I'm probably not gonna get them before the event ends, though. sad.gif

Edited by Raikielia

Star-do you have the marking hexes so I can see what it looks like on other species? please and thank you

Thank you for the info Rai.