Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Usagi, I've got a guide for what you'll get in my profile. #12960 It should be down near the bottom. smile.gif

Thanks DD! (Sorry, already snatched up the beauty. xd.png I'm more than willing to breed you a baby though, if you'd like. smile.gif)

And grats on the BScore! Only 49 more to go! Three more babies for me! I can't wait! Squee! (... too many exclamation marks. xd.png)

Yay! More tidespotters babies on the way! Maybe I should genecode one so that I can then breed that and one I bought and then breed their kits (the second one I bought is brother to one that Lilly bought me. xd.png That was a complete accident. laugh.gif)

Holy Cow!! I was messing around with one of my old feli and with some of the candy I got and it went from this

user posted image

To this

user posted image

Thanks starsea I shall take a look.

Holy crap, my molar is bleeding! *grabs tissues and begins mumbling about a stupid jerk moo orthodontist* I thought I'd love braces, but almost two years later, I'm beginning to hate them. For the past month or two, my mother's been needing to call my dentist to have a baby tooth removed and I bug her about it every day and she still hasn't, so at this rate, I'm probably going to have braces for the next five years! D:

sad.gif And at this rate, I'm never going to be able to get any Darkstones or Jeyli sharks or Tolno Chomping plants or anything... I hate internet that is on a timer! Especially one that goes off at 7! D:

EDIT:

ILD, he's almost done! Just one more tomorrow and he'll be PERFECT!! <3 Then I'll get rid of all of the carrieds and clone him onto a female Xano baby and just keep making perfect Xano babies! wub.gif

Edited by StarSea

*scans pages*

I zapped Cloudpelt #357360 and he used to be a light gray feli with a faint greenish strike and gray wing tips and now he's this(looks so cool and weird at the same time lolk):

user posted image

Looks pretty nice huh? :0

And woot my first time figuring out how to upload a picture even though its non-clickable xd.png

EDIT: OMG got a on stranger tides pregnancy but its not a aquui but a CHETAE so... It'll just have to be gencode fodder or EN

Edited by gjhhhhhh

v_v So. Many... Candy.

Nice, Gjh!

EDIT:

Oooo! Ya know what I'm going to do for my avatar? I'm going to make it a rotator! biggrin.gif

Edited by StarSea

I am so mad right now. I got the new phone, but it won't accept my sim card, so now I lost all my numbers and have to try and find ways to retrieve them. Then I was suppose to watch Soul Eater (the Sub version not the english version) on the computer with my bf and he decides he doesn't want to because "he doesn't like being at the computer all the time" but he can sit here with his stupid friends and play for HOURS ON END!! Now, I am trying to make a stupid costume for my friends cosplay party (we can't afford Ohayo-con, sad really) and I just botched the whole blasted thing and wasted 1 bucks that i could have use for more important things but nooooo I thought this would be easy peasy, piece of cake but apparently I suck at everything and IDK WHY I bothered trying. Now I'm going to have to shell out more money and just BUY the accessories I was trying so hard to make.I am not happy right now.

Star- we should probably open the Skittles thread now.We can start selling the feli we don't want/need to expand our breeders and the DNA as well.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

DD, I'm sorry you're having a rough day! D:

Yea, maybe I should get to updating it... xd.png

Cutie Zerda girl, born today!

user posted image

DD and Star, I have a Skittles Zerda that I think was supposed to go to someone but I can't recall who. Do either of you remember?

Edited by inlaterdays

nope lol I mentioned the other day that I have a few Skittles babies to find homes for.Let me go get the quoted post....

Aww DD *hugs*

I'm still waiting on some DNA from a couple of other sub-breeds. *impatient hopping*

no idea, I have a few that need homes now too!

I have:

Baby Female Skittles Scalae

Female Zerda (I have an omni I'd rather keep)

Adolescent Omni Scalae

I have a Iuri, Scalae and zerda. I only need one of each species, for now,  so who wants these?

I think That's all of them...

I'm going AFK for now...laters

Edited by DarkDamsel09

I've got...

Scalae

Xano

Igneo

Scalae

Aquus

Chetae

So it looks like I'm missing Felidae, Zerda, and Iuridon. I'll take whatever Skittles you throw at me, and gender doesn't matter (literally! I've got 13 BoBs so far! xd.png)

EDIT:

Okay! I'm making updates to the Skittles thread, so if you made a clone/bred/sent out a Skittle, I need you to retrieve it's ID and post it here/PM me it.

EDIT II:

Okay, I'm listing the four people I know have skittles to breed at the moment as the four main workers. DD and I will be the Chairmen/CEO (DD, which one would you like to be?), and then ILD will be the President and Gjh will be the COO. Everyone that joins after us will be employees. smile.gif Just like a company!

(For now, I'm having you, DD, listed as the CEO, but if you'd like to be the Chairmen, I'll gladly change it. happy.gif)

EDIT III:

HOLY COW CHICKEN MOO!!! Third summon and I get the eggy!!! Woo hoo! biggrin.gif Breed a gold, finally got a CB Lumina pair to breed, and summoned a GoN! wub.gif Now, I just hope that I'll be able to raise it without it dying!

Edited by StarSea

Lucky you, Star. I have two grown thunders (one hatchie), three ices, one magma and I already passed my third summon tongue.gif

EDIT: Woot now I made myself a pure white feli! Now I can use its DNA to make white kits ready for patches and whatnot biggrin.gif One thing a bleach is good for I guess.

Edited by gjhhhhhh

v_v I'm slowly working on updating the Skittle thread. I just wish I had more time!

Gjh, if I can manage to summon one next month, and I can send the egg to you, I will. smile.gif

Oop, nope. sad.gif Can't transfer/trade GoNs. But I can hopefully help you stock up on more summoners! smile.gif (xd.png I've got a storm with the code iSumN)

Edited by StarSea

GoNs can't be teleported to other users though tongue.gif

And I still havent finished my homework xP

EDIT: On my history homework I finished an easy question then looked up and saw that the directions wanted me to write it in CURSIVE too and I'm like, "What dafuq this is not english homework!!!" xd.png

Edited by gjhhhhhh

DDD: Just over half an hour left! *points at computer screen* I shall finish! (Maybe I can ask for an extra half hour?)

EDIT:

xd.png I just told my mom about the Slenderman and showed her what he does and she stared at me like I'm crazy. laugh.gif Oooo! That's what I should call myself for 2014 Halloween! Slenderwoman! >:D

Edited by StarSea

Lol xd.png heheh.

I'm gonna just do my homework in cursive in case I get in trouble for not reading the directions even if my history teacher didn't say anything but hey, who's gonna warn somebody about directions? xd.png

I know this is gonna be a little off topic and awkward to ask, but does anyone know what to do with the Easter eggs? C:

Okay, so...

Nightmare

Or

Bib?

Personally I think the nightmare one looks cooler...

Eclipseheart, I'm not sure how that'd be off topic, as it's a part of FelisFire, but you open them (click "use") and you'll get something from them. I've got a guide as to what you'll get in my profile (#12960) and it's somewhere near the bottom.

Edited by StarSea

Ooo, or Rings

Both

Not bad, but I still like the rings or nightmare better (and both would be four and I've resolved to do only three markings for holiday feli...)

D: I'm spending all of my time making Slenderme! xd.png

Well you're no help! xd.png *hugs*

Okay, night! *hugs (again), puts out cookies, and slides to finish up*

Slide to the left! Slide to the right! rolleyes.gif

EDIT:

Ooo! New Xano Baby! No genecoding or anything! biggrin.gif

Edited by StarSea