Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I'm not even going to do that. v_v I'm to terrible with my right hand and at art with a mouse. Especially one as fast as my brother's and I have no idea how to slow it down. :L

>:D Day what? 3 of my premium and already I've got over 1000En and I've only just played Alonya's quest, Kyber Crafting, and Luck and timing and got 99En for my daily premium en! biggrin.gif Ya know what I think I'm going to do? As you only need five orbs a month, and if you play every game getting the best you possibly can (guessing that'd be about what I had calculated), that'd be about 10 orbs a month, so I think that each month, I'll donate one orb to a random person for them to put towards a premium so they can do the same. biggrin.gif Then if everyone starts doing that, then everyone could be premium all the time!!! Premiums shall rule the world!! >:D

DD, I'm sorry to hear about that! sad.gif Maybe you're just too good for him!

Time to finish up playing every game and the start ToTing!! happy.gif

(I also wrote out some things for me to do with more groupings for my nest. My nest is going to be so neat and organized! biggrin.gif)

EDIT:

I am so proud of Winter Sash and Ildzel Avvie (I renamed Lord Avvie)! I put in a fathering DNA of Winter Sash into my newest felidae pregnancy and kept imputing mothering DNA from Ildzel and got this beautiful boy! And look at him in the other species as well! Isn't he like a gorgeous painting? wub.gif I especially love him as Igneo, Xano, Zerda, and Iuridon! <3

Edited by StarSea

Ugh this morning my computer had problems with DC forums so I had to wait till now to talk to y'all.

First off: I got gencode and is now seriously gencoding random feli and I just decided I will always have a albino feli (pure white no markings whatsoever) and a pure black feli (no markings whatsoever) so I could use their DNA to blank out kits before seriously using stuff like marking plants (that is, if I choose to do that) and it'll make copying a feli with a certain base onto another feli much easier biggrin.gif So far, no gencode problems >:D

I also used a shuckbuddie (yes the ONLY ONE -.- I got out of the entire event so far) and turned my wild tom into a XANO FIRST TRY WHOOPIE!!!

Result: http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=359429

Then I'll be using it to breed more awesome xanos and gencoding the babies all over the place (and if one of y'all want a pure black/white feli for your own marking plant purposes then I bet I'll have some by then!) And then... bwahahahaha and... I think y'all get the point xd.png

EDIT:

I am so proud of Winter Sash and Ildzel Avvie (I renamed Lord Avvie)! I put in a fathering DNA of Winter Sash into my newest felidae pregnancy and kept imputing mothering DNA from Ildzel and got this beautiful boy! And look at him in the other species as well! Isn't he like a gorgeous painting? wub.gif I especially love him as Igneo, Xano, Zerda, and Iuridon! <3

Forums lagged, so I'm quoting my edit. smile.gif

Nice, Gjh!! Boy are you lucky!

HES AWESOME.

ToTing is epic. I got a Jyeli Shark from an egg! ^o^ time to cehck what I need in my collection.......

D: Everyone is so much luckier than me!

I just signed up for the junior nanowrimo (I forgot my username I had last year. *headdesk*) and did the quick freewright for ten minutes and got 404 words!!! Then it asked about how much time I'd have to give every day and I estimated about 2. Then it calculated that I should set my word count goal at 145440 words! That's almost three times what the full NaNoWriMo is! xd.png If only! Maybe I could... I always try to stick to something like Warriors, but maybe something new... Something unique would be better. biggrin.gif

FelisFire... *glares at computer screen* NAOW! xd.png

Thanks Girl! wub.gif I could make you a clone if you'd like. smile.gif I'll make everyone a clone of whatever species they'd like. happy.gif

Now whadda I do? Meh gettin bored fast. Just got another halloween novelty lighter.

Does ToT end tomorrow night or tonight at midnight?

0.o All that ToTing... xd.png

EDIT: I have 22 BoBs now and looking for another shuckbuddie or some candies that increase the number of kits a cat can have

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Somebody that did the word search, can you help me figure out what 2 is? I decided to print it out and find everything and then just do the best I can to circle everything clearly...

*flails* DD, I'm almost double of your BScore! 96!!! Four more and I'll be at 100 and be able to do EVERYTHING!!

Edited by StarSea

Thank you! *hugs* I found that and went with it... smile.gif

ohmy.gif Good thing I put that link of easter eggs in my profile! I just got a weeping egg (and another wolf whatever egg. xd.png)

EDIT:

Yay! Prehistoric Spikes! biggrin.gif Second one so far (or is that third... *goes to check feli. xd.png*)

Edited by StarSea

Oh so NOW I get a feli claw when I already used a darkstone in an expensive trade that included a feli claw. If I get feli wingbones I'mma headdesk.

You TRADED away your DARKSTONE!?! Gjh, you should have SOLD that instead! You could have gotten tons of orbs for it and you could have said so! I've got an extra!!!

I had two and the remaining one sitting in my possessions ._. and I am reluctant to sell the remaining one tongue.gif

And now I think I wont have to be way too overly friendly when christmas rolls around xd.png

Edited by gjhhhhhh

I just wish that the ToTing was being as friendly to me as it has been with everyone else here. v_v

Your not the only one who ToTing isn't being friendly too. I don't know if it was my internet or it was the website. It doesn't even run miscrits on facebook really well.

Sorry I haven't been on much Assassins Creed 3 came out and been having apartment inspections like crazy plus been making candy and cakes and a bunch of other sweets for family and friends. Also found out my family that was hit by Sandy they all are okay and got out of there just in time. Also didn't get any damage besides some water damage.

On another note I have a baby feli that was just born and was wondering if anyone would want him.

user posted image