Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

There you go Starsea enjoy ^.^

Thanks gjh.

I think I still have one more to be born. Yup they will be born on the 11th yay five more days.

v_v Internet turns off in just under an hour... Night everyone! *hugs, puts out cookies, and goes to fog gold egg again*

Maybe tomorrow I'll get lucky and get a darkstone or two and a tolno chomping plant...

I'm going to mess with my profile pic so I can see if I have something better so no laughing if my profile pic suddenly looks screwed up xd.png

I wish I could give you my internet so yours won't turn off lol I am not even using it right now since I am over a friends house watching them play halo 4 ( not a fan) and stealing his internet.

I wish I had my brother's laptop. It could easily connect to Chick-fil-A's internet and we live at least a mile away from where the closest one is at! xd.png

Gjh, I love your avatar pic right now! biggrin.gif I'm gonna make it my FF avatar, if that's okay with you. smile.gif

happy.gif Thanks! *goes to swap out with Ambush pic*

Dinner! D: Noooooo!!! I might have a few seconds left if I hurry! If not, bye everyone. *hugs and give chicken* KFC for dinner! :9

@Raikielia

I just got my first Tolno Plant. c: Hopefully I'll get another to sell. xd.png

I like the one with Okapi better because it makes the legs match the stripes on the chest and tail. ^^

Yeah, I thought it looked better with the Okapi. Too bad I'm gonna need 10 Orbs + a Xano egg(or some other egg + Shuckbuddies) to make it. xd.png

Urrrnng I keep on accidentally making clones while gencoding >.< trying not to clone too many cats. Can't convince the DNA to do anything.

Finally! I can go on Felisfire. I'm now in the beta. (yay) smile.gif

You and your sister can labbie up, girlfairy.

I just spent a while playing with Xano designs in the lab designer and could not come up with ANYTHING. -.- A couple things I did decide on became messed up because of marking layers -.-

I know I'm supposed to trade on-site, but... >_< theres no one on, it seems. dry.gif anyway, I'm willing to trade a Zerda egg for a Chetae egg or a pair of Aquus eggs for a Iuridon egg. PM me here, my username is Xx~armadillosushi~xX {edits please} or just PM me on here with your profile link smile.gif

Also, I'm giving 1 En each for Dappled Pythons, send me 100+ and I'll give you an extra 25 En! i've got 15/5000 so far xd.png