Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Got two darkstones sittin in my possessions list ._. wewt :S

Also messed around with my messy profile a bit but it's no better. There are some sites where users have enough info/stuff to make a book 0.o

And you know all the extra items people have? Well, easiest way to get rid of the really common ones are to sacrifice or sell to hoarders but they don't always buy it so that means back to sacrificing >.< which is probably what I'll do to the 100 something tomatoes and patched vipers (if that's what they're called) I have; just to get rid of them.

EDIT: I feel so stupid now because on the current giveaway I accidentally put vita vayu when that wasnt a potion /headdesk

EDIT2: Used one darkstone in a trade dealing with feli wingbones, feli claw, feli tailbones, five BoBs tongue.gif Not sure if it was fair or not but the lowest the Darkstone is in the user shop is 8500 EN and the others added together is quite a lot._.

Edited by gjhhhhhh

I love that Guardian ah mah gosh <3

And a Jeyli Shark will give you the Fury marking.

*dies* Oh. My. God!! I just sent my "Guess that new name!" winner a PM with the list they could pick their prize from and at the very end I noted that I have two golds I'm trying to continue the stairs with but I hadn't had any luck thus far and I can't guarantee I'll get luck anytime soon, and when I sent it, I went to see if I could manage to finally get an egg out of at least one and LOOK AT IT!!! wub.gif

(I'm going to fog it in a few minutes as I'm going to school and I don't want it getting sick, so if you can't see it anymore, that'll be why)

Time to go ToTing!

(Wolfie, how do you have so many shuckbuddies!? I only got two and now I have just one. sad.gif)

EDIT:

Okay, off to school! Got a shuckbuddies instead of a belljuice! :DDD And two halloween novelty lighters!

Edited by StarSea

Trick or Treating

I'm in English right now and we're in the computer lab, so I'ma here because I've already done all of my work and it's either work or reading and either one, I'm already done. biggrin.gif

I unfogged my eggie and will fog it again when I've got to go (in a little under an hour or so)

Too bad FelisFire is blocked because of Mature Content. dry.gif Really? I'm not mature enough?

You go to the profile of someone online and there is a button right under their name that says "Trick or Treat". You click it and you get a trick or a treat. Then 15 seconds later, you go to someone else's profile and click their button. If you do it too fast, you'll get a notification on that page saying you need to take a break. The person has to be online when you click their button, and you can only ToT each person once a day.

*flails* Really!? 9th graders aren't mature enough for FelisFire? mad.gif Oh, but we can play webkinz, eh? (I'm playing it right now because a friend of mine said I should. And I have nothing else to do... xd.png)

EDIT:

Okay, it's about time to go, so I fogged the egg again. Bye! *puts out 'how come I keep missing everybody' cookies and rolls off to Algebra*

Edited by StarSea

I get twins from an Igneo! >:D

I didnt really get any collection items from trick-or-treating. just Winged Cat candies.

smile.gif

I LOVE THAT NEW GIVEAWAY! But, should i also write something in my e-mail or should i just send a empty mail with my username and ID in the title?

well don't send it empty! you have to do the wordsearch, save it, and send the finished wordsearch to the staff at the given address. I did mine in paint.net and uploaded it to imgur, then sent them the link and what I think the 3 shy words are and a thank you at the bottom. DO also include the username and ID#. In my subject bar, I wrote my username, ID# again, and Felisfire wordsearch contest entry, so they immediately know what it is. Just my approach though, do what you feel is right.

Taste the rainbow...

Yeah, i had to let my brother to play, i had no time to think of anything, so i sent it empty. I feel so bad now... sad.gif But i thanked in the comments smile.gif

EDIT: How to make these demos?

Edited by KuukiKiller

Well my feelings are hurt. I have been trying to talk to my ex boyfriend/was best friend for over a week now (we've been broken up and yet stayed friends for months) and he won't return any calls, text, facebook messages, nada. IDK what I did that was so wrong, but I said "forget you" and just unfriended him....i am very sad. He was my best friend (well my best guy friend anyway)

*shrugs* Thanks. It's whatever. I knew once he left our store (I worked with him at one point, not too long ago) that I'd cease to have contact with him. I don't think he truely wanted to be friends, I think he just felt bad for dumping me. Whatever, I'm over it.

be back soon. gotta walk me dogs.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

What do admins like to do? That's the last one I need and I don't know. >_>

EDIT: Nevermind. Went with what I found, though I don't know if it's right. >_> Sent mine in. Not gonna be one of the top five, though. >_>

Edited by Raikielia