Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I copy the user ID and then Ctrl + F to keep track of where I am. Then, when I get through the whole list, I go back and look for ones I haven't done yet.

Yay! Feli Ribcage! biggrin.gif

I start at the upper left and click one person at a time, memorizing where I was and if I see that someone has moved right one, I look back for someone who's username I don't remember clicking that day.

Favorited it and named it "Read me, Zach! MMT" Then when my brother gets on and he sees it, he'll read it as well. smile.gif

I think I'm getting a headache >.<

*Stops reading and goes back to ToTing*

OMEHGAWSH TOLNO CHOMPIN PLANT YAAAAA!!!

Edited by gjhhhhhh

I reached the end of the list. sad.gif Hopefully I can still find people to ToT. ):

EDIT: So are there only four items in the Zombie set? Bleeding Zombie Rot, Infected Zombie Rot, Zombie Stitches and Zombie Contacts?

Edited by Raikielia

I guess. I love some of the dragon contact and spectral and glowing contact colors but dont like how some of them look when given to feli dry.gif

EDIT: Don't you guys just hate it when you find a feli you love like crazy and when you buy it and bring it home and start breeding it you start going ehh my feli is looking a bit plain today. >.< 'Cause that's whats starting to happen with me and my feli ._.

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Got less that 30 minutes to finish 3 games of Wet Wings and 3 games of Eggdoku ~ 18 or so minutes (probably less than that, but just to be safe) so...

*hugs, puts out cookies, and rolls off to finish up*

Night everyone!

Cookie Cat Warrior (Yes the one that had gone around beggin' for stuff) has requested to join my newest PRIVATE CLAN and I am not sure what I want to do tongue.gif

The description I put for my clan says specifically that it's private and will have another use in the future. Apparently he still wants to go around looking for free feli >.< any ideas?

Deny the request and explain to the guy that it's a private clan, and he can NOT join. Sorry if it seems like I'm being a bit harsh, people like that piss me off. >_>

I would do the same gjh. He's already built a bad reputation for himself so, yeah. It's not right for him to go around begging and expecting to get it.

Just denied him and I'm not going to bother to explain why unless he decides to show up at my front door. sleep.gif you would think he knew how to read.

Mmmhmm *smells chicken cooking*

EDIT: Got a few accessories and a few more lighters biggrin.gif

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Mmm, chicken. We cooked on of ours not too long ago. Last Friday actually. He didn't have a lot of fat on him at all, which was nice because it was all delicious dark meat. My mom was complaining though there wasn't a whole lot of white meat since she hates the texture of dark meat. But it was a rooster, so they don't have the breast muscle like hens do.

lol xd.png

Just used this disc to remove a non-complimentary marking (cause of its color not to mention the marking itself wasn't really wanted) and now my second zerda is practically purr-fect: http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=301145

I'm not gonna risk another disc that may or may not work on my feli until ToT week is over >:P

Whatever that disc is called again... It was pretty big btw. I guess I should go see if I could trade for another one

\/

. .

U <---- lol

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Yes! And it only took three Shuckbuddies!!! ♥

user posted image

EDIT: Beautiful Zerda!! ♥ And there was a news post about some of the Disks not working..

Edited by Raikielia

Wow Raik! That Xano looks AWESOMEZ!!! *jealous* xd.png

I still haven't gotten a shuckbuddie only two belljuice *glares at belljuice*

And NUUURRRRZZZ I only need ONE MOAR BSCORE until I get gencode and zapper and whatever >.< Hopefully there's one more litter I forgot about that's due tonight :L

Thanks. smile.gif I still need to Xano Tigris and make and Xano the other seven that goes with them. xd.png

EDIT: *Dies happily* Only took two Shuckbuddies. ♥

user posted image

Edited by Raikielia

*goes wide-eyed and drools*

When is KnifeBleep gonna cumon and say who won the giveaway that time? :L

And I just keep getting an urge to find shuckbuddies and turn some of my felidae GoZs into something or use this thing that gives feli a random rec if they dont have one and remove it if they do have one and hopefully get somethinig better than felidae.

Quick question(if anyone here knows). Someone sent me DNA from one of their Feli while I was ToTing(Light's On/Off). If I use it, does it disappear? Or can I keep using it? *Is new to Gencoding*

I think that every time you use it a (strand?) of it disappears or something. There's a gencoding guide: http://www.felisfire.com/thread?i=6124

I've read that thing twice or so and all I understand is that you only extract one strand of DNA at a time (hey what happened to RNA? xd.png) and when you replace mother/father DNA with a strand, one strand should be the only thing used up, not all say three thousand strands (like somebody would ever bother doing that)... :S

That Zerda, absolutely gorgeous.

Well, Rai, to answer your question, you get one strand per use. So after you use it, that's it! You use up all the strand, I suppose. Which I'm not sure I understand, but I'm no genetic scientist. It would be great if it was recyclable, I wouldn't have to keep pulling DNA over and over to gencode.