Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I'm beginning to really appreciate Pinobeans. I've already fixed up two cats with icky eyes. XD

ToT not too bad although every time the shuckbuddie/belljuice thing shows up I get belljuice /headdesk

And I just realized how much weekend homework I really have 0.o

Thanks, DD!

Usaig, sorry I haven't responded to your PM! I don't know what to say! I'm glad for you and your husband, but I really have words to think of that would fit. <3

;n; I don't know why, but just suddenly my tailbone started hurting a lot. I have an idea why, but it hasn't happened for almost a year now so I don't know why it should start acting up now... dry.gif Ever since that day, I've despised going camping unless it's with my family and only my family.

ohmy.gif Thanks for the contacts, DD! biggrin.gif *hugs*

You're welcome on both counts and now I am off to bed, work in the morning at 5AM which means I gotta be up at 4 *shudders* ok well see ya guys!

I know the felling when it comes to sugar cubes and jellygrass or something or other lol. I want the jelly not the sugar cubes.

Its alright Starsea I just needed someone to talk to about it since it was making me a nervous reck and an emotional roller coster lol. I don't have any friends where I live and I don't talk to my family much any more. So really the closest thing I have to friends is everyone on here.

Sleep Well DD. Hope everything goes well at work for you when you go.

Night DD! *hugs* Oh! Take a cookie! *hands cookies*

Thank you, Gjh. smile.gif

Oh geeze, there are a lot of different color variations now. There's Indigo glowing contacts, blue glowing contacts, cyan glowing contacts, and all that stuff! xd.png I think they may have gone a little overboard with the colors. You coulda gotten cyan by simply layering yellow and indigo, as you can with white and black to get gray.

(Or zombie and white to get ULTRA GLOWY EYES!! Muahahah! xd.png) That'd be great for making a ghost feli. smile.gif

I know how you feel, Usagi. But it doesn't help that my mom is constantly trying to find some reason for me to stop talking to everyone here. I'm a loner at my school, and I like it that way. Here, at least I know I share interests.

Omg I looks like it staring into my soul lol

Parents don't understand the joy of having friends on the internet. Since really the internet wasn't around when they were little.

Aww, it only works with zombie and white (though... I haven't tried black yet but I can guess it won't work. sad.gif ). Too bad I've only got two white contacts. mellow.gif

Yes indeed, but my mom also had a ton of friends at school. I'm the kind of person that likes to do things by myself most of the time, but if I can do it with others that understand it as well as I do, then I'll gladly join a group. I have huge problems with groups because I'm usually the only one that ever does anything. v_v Makes me upset, and somewhat surprised, that I seem to be the only one in most of my classes that already knows any of the stuff they're teaching. Like 98% of what they've been teaching in biology and algebra so far are things I learned years ago. (And that reminds me, I was going to play "Cell Craft" again! biggrin.gif I loved that game! happy.gif)

I have never been one who was good at making friends in person. Always afraid of being judged and made fun of. Since I moved to be with my husband I haven't made any girl friends only the friends he has which are all guys lol

I was the type of student that had to be is resource classes so I was always stuck in algebra as for biology I failed it >w<. I transfer over to another school since I moved and they loaded me with three history classes and two science classes. The only good thing about that school was that they had an indoor swimming pool that we used in gym.

Edited by UsagiKenjo

Swimming pool!!! biggrin.gif

I'm gonna change my avatar really quick, but I gotta make it first, so I shall be back in a bit. smile.gif

lol Yeah. The other thing about that school was that it was all joined together. From preschool to 12th grade everyone knew everyone. So there was no benefit of making new friends when going from elementary to middle school like it was back in New Jersey.

Kk.

Edited by UsagiKenjo

v_v I don't remember getting image URLs from Bannersnack ever being this hard. They must have changed something. I'm going to try one more thing...

Well that's nice! I kinda wish I had a school like that...

I have no idea what bannersnack did, but I don't like them anymore. dry.gif

*yawns* Night, Usagi! *hugs, puts out cookies, and tumbles off to bed*

EDIT:

Mak'n myself a website-

I think this will link you to it...

Edited by StarSea

*yawns and listens as stomach suddenly growls* oops xd.png

I feel like buying myself a werezerda >:3 And the ToT stuff I put up for sale brought in more than 3000 EN today although a lot of the EN turned to a couple of really pretty feli or subbreed feli xd.png

Right now, I saw there was 2900 EN in the shop thingy and I was like 0.o >:o YEH!!! xd.png

EDIT: I must have the crappiest profile ever xd.png

Edited by gjhhhhhh

*flails angrily* I just traded away so much of my candies and stuff for a moo Tolno chomping plant and I just got the fight and won the plant!!! mad.gif I'm glad I finally got the plant, but now I don't need it anymore! D:

EDIT:

Okay, I'm really going to bed this time. Night everyone!

Edited by StarSea

Okay I need a couple peoples opinion. A xano omni was just born and I am going to give it a marking but I don't know what would be good. I will need you to pick it.

All markings will be white cause I am going for a christmas like theme so I need to add snow lol ( I possibly make so sense so sorry)

Marking 1: Zoned (patched)

http://www.felisfire.com/demo.php?s=2&b=07...m5=0&m5c=0000FF

Marking 2: Warpaint

Marking 3: Tips

Marking 4: Vortex (might not be able to do this one but I love it)

Marking 5: Peregrine

Marking 6: Frost

If there are any other Ideas and am welcome to them. I just want to try and make my first X-mas Feli. And this one is the closest to it by colors.

I'd say Peregrine is best for looking like snow, but Zoned is the best for having the accent but still showing the other markings.

I think we're going to church today so... I have no idea when I'm leaving and when I'll be back if we do go.

EDIT:

Oh! What does everyone think of my new avatar?

When I get back to my mom's house, I'm going to see if I can't make them an animation myself as bannersnack has changed and I can't get the image code from there and I don't trust any of the other sites. I don't think my stepsister would be too happy to come back for the weekend and find I've downloaded some random thing that she'll probably never use.

v_v I still haven't found someone to redo my lines into ChickenSmoothie Oekaki. sad.gif

EDIT II:

Leaving for church soon! sad.gif And today's the last day of ToTing. I'm so glad that my stepsister said I could use her netbook. smile.gif

Gjh, this avatar look familiar to you? xd.png

Edited by StarSea

I like your avatar smile.gif

Argh, it is the last day of ToT sad.gif

What. The. censorkip.gif. I'm gonna get another set of triplets. Chetae. Male, male, male. o.o

Edited by KuukiKiller

So, wassup?

@Star: Not rly I haven't seen that in bing images or google images. (hey did y'all know bing means 'Because It's Not Google'?)

And since ToT is getting old I'm falling behind on the clicking tongue.gif I've got a cr@p lot of other stuff to do too X_X

EDIT: I've got enough to buy 4 orbs but I am still reluctant to pull out the EN to do so D:

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Females... They cost a cr@p lot ._. Better to buy a cheap male and BoB him. Then'll you'll have a shot at omni too. If you need a BoB let me know smile.gif I might have a female but I'm attached to my feli >.<

EDIT: Okay so here are two felidae I might be willing to part with:

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=355088

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=357360

First one's been a female all her life and the second was zapped female. That is, if you want more females.

Edited by gjhhhhhh

I would love her, Saloiq! EN sent smile.gif

They are expensive -.-

Edited by KuukiKiller

@gjhhhhhh - That's what I've been doing. XD But I keep getting omni when I want females. :<

@Kuuki - Sent her! ^^

Lol

Omni is good for your own breeding purposes but not so good when it comes to convincing stud clan owners. xd.png