Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Nightmare!!!!!!! I LOVE that marking!!!

Man, I haven't ToTed at all today. o_o

Grrr, stupid hatchling gendered male. >_< Hope I can trade for a female.

Two of my feli are at 100 and the female is at 65 days. >_o Gotta be active now!

Okay, I need opinions. I'm deciding on what to use my Xano egg for. Here are some designs I want to make. What do you guys think?

Jau Plant Xano

user posted image

Bloodied Harvest

user posted image

Maltese Tiger Xano

user posted image

Stripeless White Tiger Xano

user posted image

Black Tiger Xano

user posted image

Melanistic Tiger Xano

user posted image

And on another note, yay for editninja and shuckbuddies! biggrin.gif

Raik, I fancy the first three demo xanos. I seriously need to find my dream feli xd.png

Got six vita vayus or something now >:D And put my darkstone up for sale for fifty EN less than the 8500 one the other guy has tongue.gif

Ech true which is why I need the money ._. Only got enough in my bank for one and a -half- orbs and I am reluctant to turn it into an orb cause I need EN more than I need orbs right now (since EN is the most common currency and orbs are for rich people xd.png)

EDIT: Just realized I only had ONE Iuri dominant and TWO Ignei dominants .-. I need to go iuri/ignei shopping although it's a bit hard for me to like them

Edited by gjhhhhhh

X  Muran (#267771) and Celes Wing (#147490) are spending a lot of time together... oh! Muran (#267771) is pregnant!

Yesss! She got pregnant before becoming an elder!

v_v I just gave my extra female hatchie away...

And the 2nd Xano! wub.gif

Okay, there is no way that I'm going to write 6562 words each day. *headdesk* I need to change my NaNoWriMo word count to something more reachable. I'm sure I would have been able to do 145440 words in a month if I actually had a month. I started a week late. sad.gif

Gotta get on FF first before I can make any updates on what's happening at my end. xd.png

EDIT:

Woot!!! 101BScore! >:D Now I can do everything!! Baby species changing, here I come! smile.gif

EDIT II:

Meh. v_v I don't feel like spending that much right now...

Almost time for school so... *hugs* Bye!

Edited by StarSea

This very pretty guy belongs to me now thanks to DD. No carrieds, second gen. Thank you so much again!

Free Shuckbuddies! Yay!

ILD, do you still offer these Trick or Treat "leftover" Felis?

So. Sub-breeds. Somebody explain?

Oh, and Raikielia, i like Bloodied Harvest the most smile.gif

Edited by KuukiKiller

Subbreeds (or subspecies, etc.) are special groups of feli that people make and breed. Like my artisans for example- My customs for the feli to be an Artisans is that they have merle, back spots, inkdrops, and boots with boots being on top. So then no one else can claim those marking set and orders as their own subbreed. Or like the Skittles. They can be any species, they just have to have the exact markings and everything as the Skittles that we're breeding/cloning. (I still need IDs, by the way...) If someone just so happens to make one with the exact same everything as a subbreed, they don't have to join or put the cat on the list of the feli for that subbreed, but they can't say that the subbreed was their idea because they aren't the owner. Basically it's kinda like the breeding lineages we have here at DC. Like the Breast Cancer Hope lineage is all pinks with the word "hope" in their name.

I hope I explained well enough. smile.gif

unsure.gif Either I didn't get a Shuckbuddies, or I missed something. Did you already get your's, Kuuki?

xd.png Cute! smile.gif

ohmy.gif You're a genius, DD!! You know how I was having a hard time with doing the markings and art and all for my Patchwork Kittens right now? What if I just made some Oekaki and made different layers for the markings and then a very top layer for the Outline, and then it'd be so easy to just click these few to show up and use alpha lock and everything!!! *hugs and hugs and hugs again* It'll make life so much easier! Though because you can't copy anything onto the Oekaki, I may have to make all of my lines from scratch, but it'd also be so much easier to do highlights and shadows and everything!!!! Thank you DD!! *hugs again*

dry.gif I'm going to start counting how many candies, accessories, and minipets I have. I just counted marking items and discs and all I've been getting for the past three days has been candy, candy, and more candy. And most of them aren't even ones I think I'll ever use. And I've probably got about ten coat bleaches by now and the only stain I've ever gotten was from trading that dilution potion to ILD (I've got another one by the way...) v_v ToTing doesn't like me at all...

Gah ha ha!!! *sobs* D: This is so moo hard! Why can't I have a touch screen or a tablet or something! Even my laptop back would be better than this moo computer. *faceplants desk and just sits there* Too... hard. sad.gif Oekaki, why why why can't you let me copy and paste? I wouldn't have some of my markings, but at least I'd have my lines to work with! sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

I DON'T LIKE THE ZOMBIE STUFF!! *throws bleeding zombie rot out the window* The only zombie piece I actually like are the eyes. D:

Umm...

EDIT: ohmy.gif DD, I clicked on your chickensmoothie pet and it looked vaguely familiar and when I looked at what I could adopt, I realized I used to have some of them myself o.o But I dunno what username I used I just know it was at some point... three or four years ago 0.0

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Oh hey! I just had another awesome idea for a good way to make en! biggrin.gif So it's like racing and stuff...

People enter their feli (there is a 50en fine so that I can at least pay the winner)

The hunting level of the feli determines their stats (like one with really high hunting level will have good stamina and everything like that and one with a 0 hunting level will have low to no stamina, etc.)

Once there are at least three feli entered, a two day count down will begin. All feli entered before then will get to join in, any attempting to enter afterwards will not be able to enter.

The stats will determine how many numbers each feli will get. Then after the count down is over, users can make bets on which feli will win. The betting will last for only one day.

Once all bets are made and all stats are counted up, the number range will be put into random.org and the winner will be drawn. Betters will get double their money if the feli they bet on won and winners will get 150 En.

Sounds like I'd be giving out more than I'm getting, right? But the thing is, the betters are getting only double of what they bet, so all of the rest of the En gotten from bets would go to me. smile.gif Good idea? Should I do it?

I haven't gotten any Shuckbuddies, either. sad.gif If anyone has Basic Marking or Layering Discs they're willing to part with, I'm looking for some. smile.gif

You want some more zombie stuffs? I just got an infected rot as well... v_v

I think I might have some...

Any crit/comments on the race idea?

EDIT:

Gotta do dishes, which might take about half an hour, so I'll read when I'm done. smile.gif

(sent them over. smile.gif)

Edited by StarSea

Gjh-those are the Halloween releases for this year.....so idk?

Rai-I'll check later

Star-Feli: Wild Berry Skittles (NO EDITS PLEASE!) (#343527)

Sire: Skittle-licious (#354214)

Having twins, a male chetae and a female Aquus. Which do you want?

and i don't really understand the race thing so I won't be any help.

going AFK be back later maybe. bye!

I like the race idea smile.gif Sounds a lot more like a talent show or a fashion show or something similar to a dog show xd.png to me.

EDIT: Just got inked easter egg and ooh lookie! There's a midnight butterfly inside! AWESOME!! biggrin.gif

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Erm... okay, so let's say I'm a bunch of different people.

Title: FeliRace: Open Entries!

Person one:

I'd like to enter Mushroomfur! Sending over the entry fine.

Person two:

Entry fine sent! Entering Vellamo into the race.

Person three:

Purplecloud would like to enter! Sending 50en entry.

Me:

Okay, that's all three! Changing the title.

Title: FeliRace: Entry countdown! 2 days left!

Next day~

Me: Bump!

Title: FeliRace: Entry countdown! Last day to enter!

Person four:

I'm entering Vampress Shadowfright, Tom, and Endzela. 150 entry fine is being sent!

Next day~

Me: Okay, entry time is up! One day countdown is beginning for bets!

Title: FeliRace: Betting is now open!

Person one:

I'd like to place a 300 En bet on Person four's Vampress Shadowfright! Sending En!

Person five:

I'd like to place a 700 En bet on Person one's Mushroomfur. En is being sent.

Person six:

Sending 100 En bet for Person one's Mushroomfur!

Person three:

Placing a 900 En bet to my Purplecloud.

Next day~

Me:

Okay! All bets are in and it's time for the race to begin!

Title: FeliRace: Race in session!

*I go and calculate who would have how many numbers-

Mushroomfur: (72 x 2) + 5 = 144

Vellamo: (0 x 2) + 5 = 5

Purplecloud: (4 x 2) + 5 = 13

Vampress Shadowfright: (1 x 2) + 5 = 7

Tom: (0 x 2) + 5 = 5

Endzela: (4 x 2) + 5 = 13

Total: 144 + 5 + 13 + 7 + 5 + 13 = 187

Numbers I put in random.org- 1 to 187 *click* 28

So Mushroomfur was first kitty put in with 1 - 144 and 28 is in that range. Person one wins all of the entrant en (300En), person five wins 1400 En, and person six wins 200 En.*

Me: And Mushroomfur is the winner! Congrats! Owner of Mushroomfur, Person one, wins a total of 300En! Person five, better of 700En on Mushroomfur, wins 1400En! Person six, better of 100En on Mushroomfur, wins 200En! Better luck next time, to those of you whom didn't win, and let's get training those kitties! biggrin.gif

Etc. Kinda get the gist?

EDIT:

Derp, my numbers are off for mushroomfur and so my number total, but you get the idea, right?

EDIT II:

biggrin.gif Got me a feli tailbones from a trade! Woot! happy.gif

EDIT III:

MOO MOO MOO MOO censorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gif MOO!!! I just got a zombie stitches and went to send it to Wolfie but instead clicked 'give to active feli' and "Do not touch!" was my active and I clicked and clicked and clicked for it to go a different route but it was too late! D: *sobs* Why????

EDIT IV:

I posted in the correction thread and hopefully someone will be able to fix him for me... sad.gif I want my old baby back! (Literally, he is old! He just turned 66 and I used a jelly grass to make him breedable again)

Edited by StarSea

._.

I have a hard time resisting every pretty feli expecially those feli with my favorite markings xP

EDIT: Star, I thought zombie stitches was an accessory?

Edited by gjhhhhhh

I LOVE the racing idea! It sounds like a lot of fun, and I might like to participate!

YES! Found a Zaku Fly Trap while trick-or-treating!!!