Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

It is, but anything that changes the image of the feli, even changing a marking color or adding a minipet, refreshes the image. sad.gif

She won't be the same, but could someone buy me this baby? I'll give you a stack of candies/marking items/accessories of your choice (or one shuckbuddies as I've only got two... and they aren't cheap either)

I can buy her for you! I was actually hoping to get a hold of a shuckbuddies, that's the candy that changes your Feli's species, right? And sorry about your cat getting messed up... I hate it when that happens. sad.gif

I hope you can get a mod to fix it!

Thank you so much! *hugs* My ID is 12960. If you buy her and send her over and I don't respond in a few minutes, assume my internet turned off and I'll send you your 'buddies when I can get back on. (And yup! It's completely and totally random, so be careful! I've also got two activation discs (if your active's got a recessive species, it'll make them that species) if you'd rather have those. Which ever. smile.gif)

It's no problem! *Hugs back*

You're always so nice to me, I was hoping to be able to do something in return. Guess this is my chance!

I'll take the shuckbuddies, thanks!

Sending him over right now!

Internet is about to turn off, so it looks like I'll have to type the race tonight and submit it in the morning. Night! *hugs, puts out cookies, and rolls off to finish up... hopefully*

(Sending 'buddies! smile.gif)

Thanks for the Zombie stuff, Star! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Yay, shuckbuddies!

Edited by Raikielia

Lucky. I still haven't gotten second shuckbuddies for the entire ToT event tongue.gif

And Xylene just sent me 200 Dappled Pythons YAY!!

I got them! Thanks again, Star! (And sorry for the really really late reply... >.< My computer was having difficulties.)

ok so I have designated one of my Once ugly feli to research. I call him Rando, My Experiment Kitty. This is his progress report:

Rando is my Experiment Kitty. I test all my new toys/candies/Lab Stuff on him.Poor baby.

PROGRESS REPORT

Started as: http://www.felisfire.com/images/feli/2de22...1abffc453da.png 11-03-12

Abelki Gummies Result: Rando (#330313) marking `Skunk` changed into `Belly Spots': http://www.felisfire.com/images/feli/c8230...08a16622901.png 11-03-12

Albeki Gummies #2: Rando (#330313) marking `Gnosis` changed into `Serval`. http://www.felisfire.com/images/feli/07e7b...9c39d617e14.png 11-03-12

Sugar Ballons= Rando (#330313) marking colors has been changed http://www.felisfire.com/images/feli/ebc7a...9bf3ca30fd6.png 11-03-12

Using The Zapper, I Added Marking "Dart Frog" #2E0854. Appearance changed from This: http://www.felisfire.com/images/feli/30725...28f2c33c9a4.png to This: http://www.felisfire.com/images/feli/dbcb3...9becdf1407d.png 11/9/12

School away! D: Still haven't gotten my computer fixed and if it isn't fixed before my dad picks me up today, then I won't be able to get on all weeken! sad.gif

FeliRace is up! I need one placeholder and only one please. smile.gif (If you read through it, you'll see I changed some things up. biggrin.gif)

EDIT:

DD, you have to upload the images yourself. Once you make a change to the feli's image, a new image is made and the old url is tossed out and put in with the new image's url.

Edited by StarSea

Just started playing today, you guys have any tips for me? :3

I can't stop gathering... so addicting somehow. O-o;

Welcome!

May i have your ID please?

Well... tips... for free daily EN (onsite currency) go to Games-Luck & Timing. If you are lucky, you will get an Orb. Lab Designer (Laboratory- Lab Designer) is very helpful, if you dont want to blindly mark Felis. Felisfire uses HTML code, not BB one, so try to remember that.

FAQ

That is addicting xd.png

Edited by KuukiKiller

I've got user #14252

the halloween event is fun too! :3 How long does it usually take for a cat to reach adult status?

Six days.

When does my feli become an adult/elder/etc?

Baby - 0 days

Adolescent - 1-5 days

Adult - 6-65 days

Elder 66+ days

Sent you couple Felis, hope you like them smile.gif

Yeah, and these two Felis were born today. My BScore is 7 now...

Edited by KuukiKiller

Hey, welcome to FelisFire, Rei! (Can I call you that?)

I see that you're already getting to know everyone! You can call me Soul, if there's anything you need, just let me know!

As for what I've been doing...

Used a whole bunch of Albeki Gummies to change around the markings of a really ugly (In my opinion.) Feli I had, and then used Sugar Balloons on him!

user posted image

I actually REALLY like how he looks now! Rather abstract and random, but I love all the colors, and how well they blend together!

v_v Just wasted a ton of shuflar bars. My super unique kitty that I genecoded was born today with Iuridon rec and I wanted to try for something I thought looked better for him so I used a bar. Scalae. Another bar. Scalae... Another. Zerda. Great debating, but used another anyways, hoping for Aquus or Xano; got Chetae. Loved it but still wanted Aquus or Xano, so used another one. :L Back to Iuridon. I've got 14 left, but I'm hoping to hold out on some of those to get a Jeyli shark or Darkstone and they'll be hardly of use to me if I use them all up on one feli. So Iuridon he shall be.

Also BoBed "Sweetiebell is a man!" to get "Sweetiebell is an omni!" xd.png Two seconds later "Sweetiebell is an omni" etc. is now pregnant by Fiesta with a male chetae. rolleyes.gif

Welcome, Ano (If I may call you that... smile.gif). I've got a list of guides around the bottom of my profile and you can just click them to help you out. I'm working on remaking them so that they'll be up-to-date, but for now, you'll have to use them. You can find my profile at (#12960). happy.gif I'm gonna add your ID to my list of friends! biggrin.gif

YUSH!! I traded 9 lighters for a Tolno Chomping plant and I may be getting a Jeyli shark soon! smile.gif

Really? Thanks!!

Wow, that's beautiful!!! I personally think she would be worth the money. You can easily make 200 en in two days, but it's not every day that you find a cat like that. However, she is an elder. You could always reverse her age with a potion, make her young again.

I think you should get her! biggrin.gif

Shuflar bars act like Shuckbuddies?

Thanks smile.gif

I already have 200 EN and some Vita-Vaju, so she shall be mine!

Thanks, Star!

Edited by KuukiKiller

Nope, Shuflar bars change the Recessive of the Feli, which is great if you have an activation disc! Shuckbuddies change the Dominant, or the actual species.

Edit: No problem! Congrats on the new Feli!!

Edited by SoulFang

Okay. I just want to turn Tigra into a Xano or Chetae, and i have only one Shuckbuddie, so if she changes into something else, i just couldn't try again.

Who's an elder? And you can't buy her, she's mine!! >:D

xd.png No problem Kuuki. smile.gif *hugs*

And don't use your shuckbuddies! If you've got an activation disc and some shuflar bars, use the bars and when the activation discs work, use that. smile.gif

xd.png

*hugs back*

She's my O6. So...

EDIT:X Splatter (#310961) and Lust (#195758) are spending a lot of time together... oh! Splatter (#310961) is pregnant!

Yay!

They are triplets. Male, male, omni. MEGAYAY!

Edited by KuukiKiller

Congrats!!! I've never gotten triplets or quadruplets before, just twins! And an one is an Omni, lucky you!

Thanks smile.gif

I used AikEEzEEz on her. I like candy now xd.png

Going to sleep now. Bye!

Edited by KuukiKiller