Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Random.org decides for me. smile.gif

Gotta be going soon! D: I hope my computer is fixed on time or else I'm going to be so moo peeved. sad.gif

(YAYAYA! My GoN hatched! biggrin.gif I wonder what gender it'll be! *squee* You can breed GoNs, right? Just not produce GoN babies...)

Edited by StarSea

I have no idea. That's a good question though. I don't even have any of the normal Guardians yet xd.png

Mmm... Star, the wiki says they're unbreedable which is a total bummer sad.gif

EDIT: I am totally falling behind on ToT D: And I've got a pile of homework to do.

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Homework sucks.

This baby was born today. He's so white...

And yay, i finally saw 007:Skyfall today and got The Avengers DVD!

Lol Kuuki. I've got a feli that has nothing but white fur no carrieds no markings xd.png

My computer is being funny...

Dafrick 70 en just popped up with me o.o And I already deposited my en into the bank. .-.

And how come there's only two skittles (mine and DD's TTR) in the clan? Where'd the other males and non prego females go? Gencoding?

Edited by gjhhhhhh

xd.png Used some belljuice on him, so he doesn't look so blank anymore.

Funny like...?

EDIT: Shuckbuddies!

Edited by KuukiKiller

'Kay.

I had Cypress Cactus all the time and i didn't even know it xd.png

Edited by KuukiKiller

Lol Kuuki. I've got a feli that has nothing but white fur no carrieds no markings xd.png

My computer is being funny...

Dafrick 70 en just popped up with me o.o And I already deposited my en into the bank. .-.

And how come there's only two skittles (mine and DD's TTR) in the clan? Where'd the other males and non prego females go? Gencoding?

I took out my male and BoBed another one of my males to omni and they got pregnant right away, then SKITTLES!!! had her kit and got pregnant again in a few seconds, so I had to take her back out. xd.png Maybe I should start genecoding more Skittles?

Using my stepsister's netbook right now. v_v I want my laptop! D:

Remind me to gencode my next litter of zerdas xd.png

EDIT: Meh I am always so reluctant to breed my pretty feli tongue.gif *tries to make myself actually breed some beautiful feli instead of gencode* /fails xP

EDIT II: oooohhhh I just realized somebody bought my black aquui with the yellow spines xd.png for 70 EN and I must've missed the notification by accident xd.png

EDIT III: (why you guys are making me edit this so many times? xd.png) You know the rotating thumbnails of feli on felisfire.com/? Well, I think I just saw the father of one of my newest scalae 0.o

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Yup. Now, instead of non-members being able to use the lab designer, they see the thumbnails of feli (those little pictures you see in your nest, cryo, clans, etc.) because Knife found some people had been stealing the art and claiming it as their own and whatnot. And each time you refresh the page, a new set of thumbnails shows up so they're rotating thumbnails. smile.gif

Can't wait until Yasu actually gets around to putting those little checkboxes on feli's profiles so we can show off select feli :3 But of course, there's bugs, the HS, and whatever that is in the way.

I feel like showing off all my pretty feli (No not the breeding fodder xd.png) like:

user posted image

I'm still thinking of a name for him and I'm going to BoB him into a female or omni :3 Got him yesterday

And who likes this one?:

user posted image

I got them both yesterday for their DNA and their pretty-ness biggrin.gif and maybe for breeding with other feli of mine.

And... I just forgot what I was going to say tongue.gif

xd.png Now I've got a white snake tongue and a black one! Two blues as well, a set of green claws, and blue claws. happy.gif Gjh has my only set of purple glowing contacts (layered purple and rose glowing contacts, the purple spectra contacts onto her Avvie kit.)

EDIT:

STEALTHY!!! *tacklehuggleglomps* :DDDDD Are you a member? If not, you should totally join! It is so awesome!!

Edited by StarSea

Hey everyone. How is ToT going to all of you? Also I think that xano and zerda are beautiful gjh.

going great for me Usagi. Got 2 more Zaku flytraps, another blood vial,another scragling, some discs, some candies....good haul thus far!! you?

edit, oh yeah, another jau plant too

DULU WEEPING PLANT NOW!! see? I AM ON FIRE!!! too bad I must go offline soon and sleep for work tomorrow

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Most got a lot of candy but for some reason tonight I am getting nothing but tricks lol.