Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

xd.png Candy is great.

Aww, I'll see you later then. Goodnight! smile.gif

Star, mind sending the link to your race again? I'd like to enter my Feli!

Edited by SoulFang

*Gasps* How did you know??? *Glares at active Feli*

Awww, he's so colorful and pretty! X3

I would keep him, personally.

Edit: Well, I've got to go for now. ):

I'll be back online later today, it was fun talking with you all.

Bye!

Edited by SoulFang

Yayayayayay! I've finished the Forest plants and Lake animals today! biggrin.gif

Which one should I make first? (My feli designs, that is. xd.png) I've only got one tail bones, and I actually don't have the igneo egg, but I figured I could make one and feed it shuflar bars until it has the proper rec and then use one of my two activation discs on it... The igneo would be a christmas design and the iuridon is just whatever. smile.gif

FeliRace. smile.gif Currently only taking questions so everyone will know what they're doing on monday. happy.gif

[EDIT]Actually, ya know what... What if I did a pre-race? Just so everyone can see how it'd all go down. No En would be exchanged, just the details and everything. I think that might be good to do.[/EDIT]

Gjh, you could donate him to another one of the Skittle workers- ILD, DD, or myself. smile.gif Of if SoulFang would like, she can have him and join the clan and become our first ever employee! (Just make sure to keep him frozen for now so we don't accidentally get any inbreeding.)

Edited by StarSea

oh yeah hey um THE DC BREEDING CLAN IS NOW OPEN FOR CHETAE BREEDING AND WILL RUN UNTIL THE 22ND SINCE I AM FOUR DAYS LATE OPENING IT TO A NEW SPECIES.

HERE IS THE CLAN

I have given up posting pregnancies in the thread. I have way to much stuff going on right now.

We just need one more person to enter the Mock Race! Anybody up for it!? biggrin.gif Please??? (And it doesn't have to be just one more, but that's the least I need.)

If you're busy or have somewhere to go soon, it'll only take a few minutes, I promise!

Edited by StarSea

Sorry I missed him! I had been expecting a post in the thread for the race. I'll still send you something anyways. smile.gif

Lol thanks xd.png

Its from the sub-breed Wave Dancers. Its one colorful bunch, looking beautiful on feli and really makes Zerdas cuter than cr@p xd.png I gencoded the six total kits expected by two omni zerda I got and now the kits should come out looking pretty and cute *fwuzzy* X3 Two cheap/rather awful looking zerdas became zerda breeding fodder for pretty zerdas smile.gif Then some of their kits are going to breed with other feli of mine or maybe it's pretty zerda gencoding for me! biggrin.gif

Girls, sorry for being MIA!

I strained my rotator cuff and wasn´t able to write a lot.

For this reason, breeding in Romantic Honeymoon has been delayed.

We are a week behind the breeding plan.

We let the Xanos stay now and start anew on monday with the next species.

Here is the actual breeding schedule for your convenience:

now Xano

12. november - 25. november Iuridon

26. november - 09 december Zerda

10. december - 23. december Chetae

24. - 31. december Scalae

For 2013, starting first week of january, I plan a breeding schedule for pure subspecies.

It´s advantage would be that it becomes more possible we all have to do a lot less gencoding. biggrin.gif

Most of us are in the game some time and have already subspecies in our nest and cryo.

Most are able to gencode and so prepare for a special subspecies breeding by asking

for DNA in advance.

I will give out DNA freely of the subspecies I own, and most breeders give them also

if you post in the breeding chat section.

I am going to post the subspecies breeding schedule in the first week of december,

so we all can be set for this new game.

I hope you like this idea!

Edited by ulalena

biggrin.gif I've joined a tribe I finally like!! Woo! happy.gif

Sending best wishes, Ula!

Edited by StarSea

Okay... I guess I will throw in:

user posted image

Link: http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=326011

And sorry it took so long my computer has serious laggg.

-Hyperventilate- Aghhh it's so gorgeous!

And sorry I've been out too, this past week of school demanded my full attention so that's what I've been giving them. I have a three day weekend now so it gives me time to work on NaNo and finally get my game started.

Plus I gotta start rebreeding my kitties.

what is your word count goal?

dry.gif Dad is coming in 45 minutes and my computer still isn't fixed!!!!!

Right now my goal is 145440 words. xd.png I went with the word count goal calculator thing and got 404 words in 10 minutes and figured about 2 hours a day and so that's what it gave me. laugh.gif No way I'm going to make that in time.

It's good to try though xd.png So I'm taking care of my baby felis right and organizing them in the correct rosters, but what is this racing think gjh is talking about?

Because my laptop broke, and so I can't do my art requests right now, I need another way to make En and I thought up a FeliRace. Lemme see if I can find the link for you... smile.gif

FeliRace! biggrin.gif

Edited by StarSea