Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Yay a R-90 item from the field! And I just got a couple of R-80 items, too! And xd.png Sea, I'm getting a bunch of the stuff you just gifted me.

Edit: It's worth.. 190EN.. o.o *puts in shop*

Edited by Mistshadow

What is? What did you get?

happy.gif I just found an adorable wild feli! Guess what it looked like!

Pretty!

The wild kitty looked like this;

^ Yup, that's what it looked like. rolleyes.gif I have no idea what it was supposed to look like, the page didn't load, but it doesn't matter now, I wasn't able to get it. But I did just find this pretty one;

user posted image

Looks like a Lemon Lime zebra! I hope I can get him/her (highly doubtful thought)...

Oh wow, Girl! Berrykit's been doing a ton of interacting!!

Edited by StarSea

Hey Sea, could you loan me a high hunting Feli? I really want to catch some Feli and it might actually help o_o

Edited by Mistshadow

Okay, I'll send you Mushroomfur. smile.gif

O.o I'd have to take off the mini pet, so I'll send you Plumstar instead.

Edited by StarSea

Hey Sea, could you loan me a high hunting Feli? I really want to catch some Feli and it might actually help o_o

Catching Wild Feli is random. Your Active Feli's hunting skill doesn't affect that.

Catching Wild Feli is random. Your Active Feli's hunting skill doesn't affect that.

Oh. Then I'll just hunt a bit with her and then give her back tongue.gif

And.. *squee* Just caught a R-100 Albino Python! *squees again after looking up price*

Edited by Mistshadow

You better put that in your collection!! They may be able to be selling for thousands, but something like that is almost impossible to get and you get awesome stuff for finishing collections

You can't find her because she's in your Cyro chamber. You go to Labratory, then Cyro chamber. She should be there and you just click "Unfreeze".

Oh gawd, you found an Albino Python? That's one of my favorite patch markings. Though I'm currently looking for Darkstone and Tiger Python. I still need all of those for my collection though, sigh. I think the only R-100 item I've gotten is Rapple Shoots.

Shaydra: Oh wow. R-100 items are even rarer than I expected.

Wow, really? Plumstar and Thunderstripe got defeated by a rabbit, and they both got injured.

I put a stone on Cinderfrost. I'm going to buy a Navini Leaf, heal Plumstar, and give her back to you.

Edited by Mistshadow

Some things need a higher level of hunting. Go to the field and hunt mice and roosters. She might be able to get hydra snakes also. She was able to with berrykit

Plums tar can hunt Hydra snakes?

~

Berrykit is close to where Brownkit is, 67(Berrykit) and 69(Brownkit)

Yup. She's getting to be a good hunter. smile.gif I might have her mentor one of the new paws soon...

What do you mean, "mentor"? (I've read all the warrior cats books and all, but on Felisfire I mean)

Edited by Mistshadow

Have her be the second cat that I use when going hunting... In a way it is like mentoring.

Star, you don't have a Dequili Moth and mine is the cheapest out there in shops. *wink wink nudge nudge* tongue.gif

Edited by Mistshadow

I'd love to buy it, but right now I don't even have a third of that. xP I'm trying to sell two rumpled flowers, then I'd have enough (I think...)

Yes! Finally got an Icesnake! My very first gathering trip was in the tundra and I got one, but I didn't know about the collection prizes, so I went and sold it.

I have to get off very soon, but I might be able to get back on with the PS3...

Edited by StarSea

Cinderfrost:

-15 Dislikes Thunderstripe (#276565)

-6 Dislikes Breezeclaw (#276625)

4 Indifferent to Ivypool (#276556)

22 Indifferent to Leopardbreeze (#276605)

40 Fond of Brackenfur (#276593)

Lol Cinderfrost isn't doing anything for Brackenfur but Brackenfur is like, doing everything he can for Cinderfrost.

Brackenfur:

-9 Dislikes Ivypool (#276556)

-4 Dislikes Thunderstripe (#276565)

1 Indifferent to Cinderfrost (#276570)

6 Indifferent to Breezeclaw (#276625)

8 Indifferent to Leopardbreeze (#276605)

Edited by Mistshadow