Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Thanks, Sea! You should have told me you really needed Healthstones, I'll send you another if I find any.

Edited by Mistshadow

Yea, I had to leave for a bit because everything pooped out on me... And I will have to leave soon, for a few days possible, as I have to go camping with my mom.

Sea, I think Berrykit's been doing too much interacting in a row.

Berrykit (#200507) shared food with Palefire (Igneo) (#140151): +10 = -5

Berrykit (#200507) purred at Link (#228126): +7 = 5

Berrykit (#200507) nuzzled Will-O-The-Whisp (#132058): +6 = -9

Berrykit (#200507) interwined tails with Breezeclaw (#276625): +8 = -7

Berrykit (#200507) pawed at Cinzento (#275082): +2 = 96

Berrykit (#200507) stepped on Bloodscar (#199969) tail: -2 = -15

Berrykit (#200507) helped Silverdust (#123345) hunt: +4 = 12

Berrykit (#200507) hissed at Pomegranate (#167271): -5 = 20

Berrykit (#200507) pawed at Hawke (#266442): +2 = 65

Berrykit (#200507) irritated Leopardbreeze (#276605): -1 = 0

Edited by Mistshadow

What happens if you freeze a Feli?

Silverjay seems to dislike everyone. ._.

What happens if you freeze a Feli?

Silverjay seems to dislike everyone. ._.

I'd? I have a bunch of unwanted items.

If you freeze your feli, you can them to another player, sell them, and they won't age.

I joined the site yesterday, so I thought I should post here and introduce my first six Felis.

user posted image

Alistair

user posted image

Elanor

user posted image

Quincy

user posted image

Lulu

user posted image

MidnightFlare (blue just happens to be my favorite color)

...And last, but not least,

user posted image

ShadowBlaze (just noticed his dark red Brindling marking is too dark xd.png)

Just in case if you want to know who I am on Felisfire, I'm MidnightDragoon.

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

Ack! I forgot about that (not used to much sites that use ID numbers DX). My ID is #11328.

Welcome to FF, Kimoko! Beautiful feli! I like Alistair and MidnightFlare. smile.gif

Edited by Raikielia

It's not too much, girlfairy76. I'm willing to accept more stuff.

And thanks, Raikielia. It took me a while to figure out which designs I would use for each Feli. MidnightFlare and ShadowBlaze were based on my two Final Fantasy Dragoons (the former's was originally an alter-ego that took on a life of her own) while Alistair and the other three were (unintentionally) based off their Gardens of Time counterparts.

xP Berrykit is a kit after all!

Sorry, I'll be mostly inactive for a little bit... I'm stalking my trade waiting for the person to offer theirs...

I shall save again! xP

Oh wow!!

Hawke, Crescentpath, Cinzento, and Brownkit all 100 love Berrykit!!

Berrykit is now Berrypaw as, by my FF Clan standards, he is now counted as an apprentice. When he reaches six days old, he'll be named Berryspark. smile.gif

Oh! Also, just bought this baby Omni for 60 en!!

user posted image

Not sure what to name it... Any ideas?

Edited by StarSea

I'm not really sure, StarSea. I don't know why, but somehow Macavity sprung into my mind when I first saw your adorable Omni. Although, I think that Jackle would be a more fitting name for the feli (I do too much research on games... especially with NIGHTS into Dreams).

Jacklestorm! happy.gif Thanks Kimoko! If you ever need anything, like a high level hunting cat, just feel free to ask! My ID is 8427, so just send me a PM if you need something! Tip though, when you go gathering, put everything you find in your collection (you can only do once per item), and then send everything else to your shop. You get awesome prizes when you finish each section and then each biome of collections.

You're welcome, StarSea. ^^ I may send you a PM later once I get more En (broke again from all the hunting and gathering I do). I see, I better start getting to work on the collections, then. smile.gif

EDIT: Here's a recent interactions thing that I kind of found funny.

X Elanor (#276808) fetched ShadowBlaze (#276828) new bedding: +9 = 11

X ShadowBlaze (#276828) snapped at Alistair (#276798): -6 = -15

Looks like someone's jealous...

I've now decided on clans for Black, Olive, Ice, and Sand. Olive and Black went to DawnClan, Sand went to MoonClan, and Ice went to SunClan. After Berry is elder, I'm going to remove him from the project and hand him to DuskClan. happy.gif

(Did anyone notice that my clans are related somewhat to times of day? Sun (daylight), Dusk (before night), Moon (night), and Dawn (before day)... I'm writing a book, and for the clan maps, I'm going to have Sun and Moon be across from each other, and Dawn and Dusk be between Sun and Moon) Now if only I could make a map and figure out how to make it show up in my nest's description... That'd be awesome!!

@Kimoko

xP I get that sometimes. It's really funny when I get a ton of nice interactions between two of the same cats, then one cat butts in and gets one of them bedding.

Edited by StarSea

ohmy.gif I've been looking for that!! Thank you so much! *hugs to death* Uh oh... *revives with Revival Elixir* There, all better! happy.gif I'm going to make some awesome cats (hopefully as I'm terrible at fur...), and post them in my profiles.

I'm trying to work on descriptions for the six felis, and I've got writer's block as to how to describe them.

By chance, are there any guidelines or limits on how they can be described?

Not that I know of. Probably the obvious ones as to no cussing and stuff, but other than that, I can't find any character limits or anything! happy.gif

Oh wow!! I just referred my first person!! I would assume it's my sister, but she isn't all that fond of anything other than dogs and dragons. And awesome!! Someone just sent me two feli! A male and a female! I'll have to post what they look like...

user posted imageuser posted image

Female is adorable and Male looks like a striking tiger!! wub.gif whoever sent me them! Knowing my friends, it was probably one of them that joined.

Edited by StarSea

Star, you, me, and Girl should make a breeding Clan for just the three of us. (We could all save up together enough EN between the three of us to buy an Orb..)

Okay. smile.gif I'll save up 334, and then you two can save up the same. That'd put us at 1002 which should be enough to buy the cheapest orb.

Okay, I'll go play some games right now.

Edit: XDDD Just found a R-90 item that will sell for 400EN.

Edited by Mistshadow