Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Me too... I usually get on asap, as when I can get on, there usually aren't many people, then I just keep it open and refresh every so often if I'm somewhere else like here or MagiStream. Right now I'm trying to get back on...

I'm usually online, but... [insert login and clicking on google lag issue nere]

No, it's Felisfire. I've been sitting on the same page for 3 minutes waiting for it to load.

There isn't this much of a problem with logging in for DC, even with the thousand some people here... I'm not sure why it takes FelisFire so much longer to log in. I keep having to close the tab, open it, get back to FF, and repeat. It seems to go faster if I don't wait.

Yeah, I know. They need to fix that... I'm not sure if it's a ,bug or something, but... That... That.. PROBLEM.

No problems anymore :3

Edited by girlfairy76

Now that, I think you need to just give a little time. It does that to me to, but closing doesn't make it any better. I think that is just because of how it is set up because even when there are like... two people other than me on, that takes a while to load.

Ooohohohoohoho..... Berrykit is 100 hike Brownkit is 92 on Crescentpath x3

Yes, closing makes it worse. Call me impatient.

So does refreshing the page.

Edited by girlfairy76

xP I think I might finally have a cat that seems to be ready for kits way before they can. At this rate, Rowanwing and Skystar will be elders before they have kits.

What browser are you using? Google Chrome?

Oh, Mist! When you're done with Plumstar, just freeze her then send her back.

I've finally decided a name for my newest omni!!

user posted image

Is Rainkit, to be Rainsong. The rings on his pelt reminded me of how in some movies, like Bambi, when there's rain, they have music playing like the rain is making the music, like a song. smile.gifwub.gif

Edited by StarSea

You two, let's get some hunting done! *expands Clan coffer by 15 with the 3 branches of wood I got in one gathering trip*

Edited by Mistshadow

My pleasure! No need to hunt everyone, I've got it covered! *puts in legs of meat*

O.o *will be putting in legs of meat* It's lagging again... sad.gif

What a waste!! I just got five sunny days in a row!! >(

And...

O.o I don't have any legs of meat... *shrugs* Oh well, I'll just have to stock in 100 meat instead.

And;

Pretty kitty for Chinese new year?

user posted image

There, no body will need to hunt for a while. happy.gif

Edited by StarSea

xDDDDDDD Star. You shouldn'tve put the food in if you got a sunny day.

Edited by Mistshadow

I've got plenty more where that came from! xP I have to many of them too. My cats keep going out and bringing back 50 meat, so what else am I supposed to do with it? Next time I'll let you all have the pleasure of hunting. *runs to stash in more wood*

When you choose Land or Sea as your way of life, what's the difference?

The shield. Land has gold with a branch on the upper right, sea has silver with sea weed on the upper right.

Branch is more of leaves... sorry

Edited by StarSea

Uh oh. Lookalike somebody's cats are very active..... - runs into Field -

I think Crescentpath is getting on very well with The group. Although, She isn't interacting with your cats, Mist.

Give her a little time, then she'll be interacting with them too. smile.gif

Grr! Lag! For Chinese new year, I'm trying to make a feli design for each year. I'm trying to do panda now, but it is taking forever to load... If anyone is wondering about the red and gold on the tiger's wings, supposedly those are the common colors on an emperor's clothing.

There, Star's cats interacted with mine.

Berrykit (#200507) interwined tails with Leopardbreeze (#276605): +8 = 0

Although..

EVERYONES INTERTWINING TAILS WITH LEOPARDBREEZE

Cinzento (#275082) interwined tails with Leopardbreeze (#276605): +8 = 11

Leopardbreeze (#276605) interwined tails with Hawke (#266442): +8 = 19

Edited by Mistshadow

xP Everyone must really like Leopardbreeze

happy.gif I've now made Tiger, Panda, Rat, and Dragon all for the Chinese New year. I'll post them if you'd like. Comments would be awesome.

I might be back later today. I've gotta go. sad.gif I suppose I can post the panda rat and dragon really quick.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

You can probably guess what is what... and I just realized that the Panda and dragon have the same red and gold design, just different color and order...

Awww! Crescentpath 100 loves Berrykit! smile.gif Brownkit 93 loves Berrykit also. happy.gif

Edited by StarSea

Star, do you have any spare Bows you could give me? I just need one.

Also, I sent you something because I get those somethings ALL THE TIME.

How do you get energy?

My ID is 11332.

My Feli don't seem to be interacting that much.

I saw! Thanks so much! I really need those. smile.gif

Sure! Sending right now.

Rain, you can get them from games or making posts. Games are in the "Games" tab. Any games in the "games" section under the "Games" tab you can get energy from them from a max of 3 to 5 times each day. I'm not sure how the "treasure predictor" is a game, so don't waste your EN on that. The quest is probably the easiest if you have the right items, and the accounting gives you about 5 en each day if you get it right. The "Luck and Timing" is all chance, so check it out once a day and you get at least a little bit of EN. Then you can go gathering in the "World" tab and then "Hunting and Gathering". Don't go hunting unless your cats need food, and then if they do, I can send you a well hunting cat so you can do double hunting and raise the hunting level of your own cats. Then if you go gathering, I suggest you put each item in your collection. You can only do that once with each item. Then after you do that, stock them all in your shop. Then check out the common prices with the "Iteract" tab and then "Item Market Search". Look up each item, then go to "Your Starship Shop" and edit the prices where it says "en". Check your till at your shop daily and then if someone buys something, you get en from that. smile.gif People can send you en also, but few people really do...

Mist, you've now got 140 in your till. Bought that moth. happy.gif

Edited by StarSea