Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

*gasps* You should have asked me! I've got tons of them, and I could have sent you one! Oh well, what's done is done. smile.gif I'm always willing to send stuff off to people I know.

And, question about profile:

I've seen several people with pictures and neat columns of text in their cat's profile or their own profile, but I can't figure out how to get it to do that... it's not like it has the tag buttons like we have here. If someone knows how to work that stuff, it would be a great help! smile.gif

*gasps* You should have asked me! I've got tons of them, and I could have sent you one! Oh well, what's done is done. smile.gif I'm always willing to send stuff off to people I know.

And, question about profile:

I've seen several people with pictures and neat columns of text in their cat's profile or their own profile, but I can't figure out how to get it to do that... it's not like it has the tag buttons like we have here. If someone knows how to work that stuff, it would be a great help! smile.gif

Oh tongue.gif and what's the wood called? Cuz it's not wood.

There are tons of different woods, just with different pictures, names, and usage amounts. Here;

+1 coffer wood -

Fresh sticks

Asymmetrical wood

Driftwood

+2 coffer wood -

Bushel of sticks

+5 coffer wood -

Boards of wood

Branch of wood

+10 coffer wood -

Medium log

Other wood -

Large log (I think it gives 50 or something... I haven't had one yet and they cost tons)

Pile of logs (I think it gives about 25 or something...)

Small logs (I think it gives 15...)

I think that's it...

And, awesome! One of my feli just found a mangosteen! happy.gif

Also; Icekit, Olivekit, and Blackkit will all become 'paws soon! In a few hours I believe. Then tomorrow Berrykit and Sandkit will also become 'paws.

Edit: Don't worry Mist, it'll heal soon and it won't die from it. In a little while (like a few days), you'll be dealing with a lot more. What's your ID? I'll send you a leaf to heal your cat with.

Edited by StarSea

Tell Starsea your ID, she can give you a Navani leaf. You won't have much luck in Creek or whatever. The Mane Shop was just lucky, and you don't wanna wait 3 days. But injury doesn't really affect your pet that much. There is a rare chance of it getting infection, though.

~

Hmm... You know what I'm thinking? - stares at Berrykit and Brownkit. -

xd.png Thunderstripe and Ivypool are set on hating each other, but everyone seems to like Cinderfrost.

And Star, I sent you a PM about it earlier.

Edited by Mistshadow

xP I'll post the current statistics for Berrykit (the ones that you can't find in the clan are from my nest cats);

-15 Daedra (poor him!)

-10 Angelfire (mine and poor her! I think the two wouldn't have been that bad together)

-7 Silverdust (Aw, but she's cute!)

-7 Skystar (... I'm glad I'm not putting Berrykit in MoonClan!)

-6 Brownkit (Aw, poor brownkit!)

-5 Will-O-The-Whisp (sad.gif Nothing wrong with being friends ya know!)

1 Crescentpath (Aww... smile.gif)

2 Blackkit (Poor Blackkit! My little kits, why don't you like each other?)

3 Palefire (They wouldn't be that bad together!)

5 Jasper (Friends with a kittypet!? To bad I can't get a collar for Jasper...)

7 And Silver Snow Fell (Looks like we might have a winner, or at least so far...)

At least Berrykit and Jasper aren't in love... I think two of my cats (Leader and his deputy) have a homosexual thing going on! Paintedhawk loves Tigerstar, and Tigerstar loves Paintedhawk... O.o Well, at least I know that if not all, one leader and deputy can get along well, but maybe too well...

Is a R-70 item decent? And I got a Foreststone on my first gathering trip (I did a couple more).. is that good?

Here's Brownkit-

-15 Silverdust

-15 Daedra

-15 Skyler (o.o)

-3 Berrykit

-1 Pomegranate

6 WilL - O - the - Whisp

14 And Silver Snow Fell

17 Palefire ( Igneo)

47 Crescentpath

Yey! I'll do Crescentpath Laterr

Mist, an r-70 item is awesome! Not as good as an R-80 and up, but still pretty great! What did you get, because depending on what it is, the rarity can actually be different.

Aww... Gotta try to get on with PS3 in a few minutes... I can do it, it's just I can't change cats and when I'm gathering, I have to go back a lot.

Sure. smile.gif I'll send you a Kuku Caterpillar.

11310 is her's

Probably because he's so different... wub.gif's berrykit!

Edited by StarSea

Can you guys give me an item so I can get your usernames again? tongue.gif

You might need to wait.... My IPads going super slow with Felisfire again.

How are they? There all Felidae!

Yay, my Zerda is pregnant with a pretty little Omni. smile.gif Ooh, four more referrals and I'll get an Aquus egg! smile.gif

You might need to wait.... My IPads going super slow with Felisfire again.

How are they? There all Felidae!

I got six Felidae eggs.. your point being?

xP I think she was talking to me, Mist. He's different because he's got all those colors, plus the fact that he just joined today. Looks like he's friends with Skyler now.

Just got this new baby omni;

user posted image

Debating on two things;

1) What should I make it's final name be?

2) Should I add them to the project? They have sand cat.

Whose 'they' ?

EDITZ: it's coved in so much markings that you can't see sand cat!

Edited by girlfairy76

The omni... I'm not sure what to call an omni as it is neither a he nor a she...

And;

*headdesk x1000* I took money out of my bank to buy it!! *sobs* Bad StarSea, bad! Now I'm going to refuse to go gathering (and hunting as I've go huge stocks of meat; twice today a cat came back with 50 meat. smile.gif), and I won't go shopping either for two days to make up for that.

I'm also unsure if I should give Berrykit a feather or not. Technically he is a part of my clans, and so he should get a feather, but that doesn't guarantee that he'll then mate for life with whatever female cat he first has kits with in the group, and that doesn't guarantee that whoever's cat he does have kits will will put that same bird's feather on their cat... I suppose I can make an exception...

Edit: You kinda can. It's in really dark blue, so it blends in with it's dark fur.

Edit2: Aww!! I was making a beautiful Chate tiger in the lab, but now FF is lagging a lot... sad.gif

Edit3: Yay! It worked again! It didn't look all that great as a Chate, so I changed it to an igneo and made this;

user posted image

Edited by StarSea

'Gratz! Just wait till you get a sunny day! Hunting and gathering will be much easier.

happy.gif I just bought all of my medicine cats their own minipet;

Mushroomfur (found...) hornpaw

Greennose (bought) Torjewl

Maplewing (bought) Foxwing

Angelsong (bought) Ironjaw

So far Mushroomfur's is level 3, Maplewing and Angelsong's are 2, and I'm working with Greennose's right now. smile.gif

tongue.gif I think Breezeclaw is secretly stronger than my other Feli. Whenever a wild Feli comes and attacks, he always knocks them down. With my other Feli, they just get knocked down or get attacked.

Lucky! Actually, Berrykit seems to be doing pretty good. He keeps knocking down most wild feli we come across, but so far I've only been able to get Greennose, and he was the second wild feli I had found when I was out gathering. I think Mushroomfur is getting weaker. You can't really blame her, she's 70 some days old.