Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Okay, I'm done with bombarding you with items. xP I'm going out to see if I can get more stuff to bombard you with. happy.gif

xP Sorry! I just had so many things that you didn't have in your collection yet. *whistles* One can probably tell I spend all my EN in the collecting.

I just noticed something!! (Well... I noticed it last night but for some reason thought it was because I was low on EN);

The higher your feli's hunting level, the more clicks you have! Both for gathering and hunting! happy.gif I almost got 100 meat in this hunting trip thanks to that!

Edited by StarSea

No, the turns always remain the same normally. I always have 25 turns at gathering and around 10 turns at hunting.

What happened to you was a random event where a notification tells you "Sunny day! Your feli feel energized", where they have twice as many turns hunting and gathering.

Whoops, mixed up hunting and gathering xP

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Oh... Aww! xP I was hoping that I was right. Thanks for letting me know before I got my hopes up to high. Is there ever something that lowers their turns? Like a cloudy or rainy day?

Oh, and Sunny day only lasts a day. There's a sickness that lowers the turns, but it's not too common. There are also sicknesses that temporarily lowers hunting ability (like Injury), or lowers the amount of meat the feli can carry. Most of these sicknesses are random (two of my feli got affected with a sickness an hour ago). You should check out the Guides on the forums.

On other news, I just bought a Chetae egg and made this lovely lady. It was a bit of an impulse buy, but it's done now ;P

user posted image

Lovely Chetae, Shaydra! Man, I can't wait to get my first Xano egg. I already have a design picked out. xd.png

Beautiful! My kitty update:

Just bought three baby boys, two for me, and one for the Sand Cat project clan.

user posted imageuser posted image

Sandkit (to be Sandblaze) and Olivekit (to be Olivestripe). What's odd about Olivekit is that he has -3 hunting skill... ? How'd that happen?

user posted image

This is Berrykit (to be named Berryspark) and he's for the project. I figured they needed some fancy colorful kitty as most of theirs are just light colors like white and silver.

Love the Chetae! Of course, I always love Chetaes xd.png And oh boy, I'm a looooong way from finishing my collection. Still around 30 items to go.

And negative hunting skill happens when you inbreed cats - say, a mother and son or two full siblings. The offspring gets -7 hunting skill and is occasionally born with a fatal sickness that results in permafreezing; can't unfreeze without a special item.

O.o Uh oh... He doesn't have any sickness right now, but will he possibly get it later? I'll have to go check his family.

What is your ID? I've got way to much stuff from just about everywhere; hence the reason for my super sale. ID 8427

And yea, just checked. His mother and father are brother and sister from the same litter. sad.gif Odd thing is, both his parents are Zerdas with recessive Chatea, but he has no Zerda gene at all.

Anybody need an Iki fish?

Edited by StarSea

Occasionally born with it - he won't get it later. Just don't take him hunting ;P And yeah, that means he got both Chetae recessive genes and none of the Zerda ones.

My ID's 10229, and you should hold on to some of that stuff. It can be valuable later. ^^

Grrrrr typos.

Yay! I reached 20 referrals the other day. smile.gif I only need 12 items to finish my collections. smile.gif

user posted image

This is Berrykit (to be named Berryspark) and he's for the project. I figured they needed some fancy colorful kitty as most of theirs are just light colors like white and silver.

So true... One of my cats are in it, and she's pale blue...

user posted image

Dapplekit, to be named Dapplestorm.

user posted image

Frostkit, to be named Frostblaze.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Umm... I was accepted into the Sand Cat project clan, but it won't let me add Berrykit... What do I do?

@Girlfairy So true! That's how I noticed it! When I was done sending you all that stuff, I went and checked out your kitties. I saw you had two main cats, but then when I looked at your nest, your second main cat wasn't there. So I went and clicked on her and found the Sand Cat project! The thing that makes me angry is I've found basically the same sand cat wild about five times and can never get my cat to do anything. He's gorgeous: Cream white with french blue sand cat marking and eyes.

@TMD I see we have another WC fan!! Yaya! happy.gif Love Dapplekit, and Frostkit is cute too!

@Shaydra happy.gif I've still got to much. I've got like... at least 100 of just about everything in each area (except for the R-80+ I can't even get any R-100's yet! sad.gif) So yea, I'm going on a giving spree this coming weekend, so why not let friends get first pick? And I shall take Olivekit hunting! happy.gif Mushroomfur is awesome and soon I'll be using Plumstar as a hunter also. She has about 7 hunting, so I'm training her and Berrykit together so he can easily hunt for the project. I've even stocked up on some hundred meat to stock in the project when they get low.

@Raikielia 'Gratz! happy.gif I don't think I'm ever going to get any referrals... xP I'd love some, but I'm just getting tired of rearranging my sig so many times. *whistles*

Umm... I was accepted into the Sand Cat project clan, but it won't let me add Berrykit... What do I do?

Didnt accept him, you mean? Well, Crescentpath was added and she doesn't have Sand Cat o-o

EDITZ: Brightkit hates everyone in Sand Cat Project o.o including Crescentpath

Edited by girlfairy76

No, I clicked the "Join" button, was just approved, but it won't let me put Berrykit in there...

O.o Shaydra, you have just about everything I have and more. The only thing I saw that I have that you don't is a hammer, but I've only found one. I can go out and search for one for you, but that's no guarantee that I'll get one.

Look at this pretty wild I just found:

user posted image

I hope I can get him/her! wub.gif the kitty!

No, I clicked the "Join" button, was just approved, but it won't let me put Berrykit in there...

O.o Shaydra, you have just about everything I have and more. The only thing I saw that I have that you don't is a hammer, but I've only found one. I can go out and search for one for you, but that's no guarantee that I'll get one.

Look at this pretty wild I just found:

user posted image

I hope I can get him/her! wub.gif the kitty!

goto the bottom, where it says 'Add Feli' and click berrykit. You have to wait for him to get approved, though.

(How do you get the image codes? I really dont wanna upload my own -.-)

Edited by girlfairy76

I had to upload on my own... sad.gif It'll let me post the link, but not in an image tabs, but then when you click on the link, it shows a blank page.

I shall see! happy.gif

... sad.gif Doesn't give me the option. I PMed Nightingale, so hopefully I'll be able to add him soon.

Edited by StarSea

How do I get into the project?

Well, find it first, then click join and wait for nightingale to aept you smile.gif when she does, request to add one of your cats.