Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

xP I updated my profile with what I'm hoarding, and I'll try to update it with items I still need for my collections. Then I'ma make a pic of a feli gathering of all my feli and put that up in my nest description. happy.gif Then I'll attempt a go at making a pic of the clan territories and post that up in my nest description, and then a close up of each clan's territory for each groups' description. smile.gif

I should have about enough tomorrow. happy.gif Yay!

Hehehe! Another feli just go me 50 more meat, so soon I'll have another 100 meat!

I'll be back in about a half hour, hour at most! smile.gif

I'm back and still working on those cats... I'll have to find my sister's cat sketch... Then I can try and sprite it as it is and add wings on for my feli. happy.gif

Mist and Girl, can Kimoko join too? If yes, then we each only need about 250.

Edited by StarSea

I don't really care, although I think it might be a bit more enjoyable if there's only 3 of us in it.. unsure.gif It's up to girl.

Edited by Mistshadow

Okay. And who would be the one to make the clan?

If you'd like, I could make it, and then I'll set it up so that you two can join, then I'll lock it but make it to that we can all add cats without having to get them approved. Then you two will still have all five slots to make clans.

Edited by StarSea

I say you make it.

How about.. Dewclan? (Or Dawnclan, Moonclan, etc.)

Edited by Mistshadow

DewClan could work... And actually, there is someone with 16 orbs right now and selling them for 880 each! Hopefully when I can get my daily EN tomorrow, we'll be able to get one of those instead, and then I can send the extra EN back to both of you, and then possibly in about two or three days I'll be able to buy one myself.

I should probably get off now... Night! happy.gif

Edited by StarSea

I got a Chetae! His name is Cherrykit, because of the red accents he holds :3

Raikeila, did you just.. Send her.. An orb? ohmy.gif or maybe a collection item.

I wanna choose! :3 LunarClan? (( I like dark. Do not mind it)) DarkClan SmokeClan, AirClan, RainClan

Edited by girlfairy76

OHMIGAWD! Thank you so much!! If you ever need anything, just let me know!

Okay Girl, I'm going to send you a PM and then I'm going to send Mist a PM. Then we can talk about the clan. happy.gif

Starfall's relationships

-14 Dislikes Sandspots (#277146)

-14 Dislikes Patchpelt (#277148)

-8 Dislikes Redwing (#277141)

0 Indifferent to Silverjay (#277147)

Silverjay's relationships

-15 Dislikes Redwing (#277141)

-12 Dislikes Rainstar (#277139)

-12 Dislikes Sandspots (#277146)

3 Indifferent to Starfall (#277149)

The only cats who can actually tolerate each other. :>

What's a coffer?

Uhm...

Leafclan? I like Rainclan aswell.

@rainpeltstar: A coffer is where you store your colony's (or clan's) meat that you get while hunting. Your feli will eat the meat freely if they're hungry, so you don't have to feed them.

Edited by Mistshadow

Starfall's relationships

-14 Dislikes Sandspots (#277146)

-14 Dislikes Patchpelt (#277148)

-8 Dislikes Redwing (#277141)

0 Indifferent to Silverjay (#277147)

Silverjay's relationships

-15 Dislikes Redwing (#277141)

-12 Dislikes Rainstar (#277139)

-12 Dislikes Sandspots (#277146)

3 Indifferent to Starfall (#277149)

The only cats who can actually tolerate each other. :>

What's a coffer?

That means Silverjay isn't interested in Starfall.

At least she doesn't dislike him?

Wild Feli

The wild feli stares at your feli, and then walks away.

Um?

Okay, it'll be named RainClan. If you'd all like, I can try to make a map and see if I can put it up in the description.

Also Rain, your cats only eat once a day (at 12:01 AM FST) and depending on their age, they all eat different amounts. I believe it was babies eat one, adolescents eat two, adults eat five, and elders eat four. You stock meat in it by hunting, and you expand how much meat you can stock in it by finding wood while gathering and using it. You can see how much meat you have left near the top of your nest. Sometimes you get an event that says that a cat brought back 50 meat from hunting. You cat take any extras out of your coffer, or you can just leave them all in. If you take them out, you're given several meat options and how much meat they cost. However much meat they cost is how much meat they're worth when you're putting them back in. So if you take out a leg of meat, and later you need to put five meat in your coffer, you'd go to your possessions and find the leg, then put it in your coffer. If you get that event, I suggest taking the meat out and waiting till you get another one of those events to put it back in. Then you can take them out and have a bigger meat.

Rain, every once in a while, when you are done hunting or gathering, you'll find a wild feli. If you chose approach, you either get "walks away" in which case you didn't get the wild feli, the wild cat knocks your's down so you don't get the feli, or your cat knocks it down. If you get the third option (rarely), then there is a chance to catch the wild feli. You either do (rarely) or you don't. I've only caught one so far (Greennose) out of the 50 some I've seen, so your chances are slim.

COOL!! I just got two awesome events! First; Skystar and Rowanwing are having kits!! Squeee! wub.gif Second, a kitty just found me a Navani leaf! happy.gif

Oh wow; When your feli gets pregnant, all stats that males had for her, and I think all stats that she had for males, are set back to 0.

Edited by StarSea

Okay, it'll be named RainClan. If you'd all like, I can try to make a map and see if I can put it up in the description.

Also Rain, your cats only eat once a day (at 12:01 AM FST) and depending on their age, they all eat different amounts. I believe it was babies eat one, adolescents eat two, adults eat five, and elders eat four. You stock meat in it by hunting, and you expand how much meat you can stock in it by finding wood while gathering and using it. You can see how much meat you have left near the top of your nest. Sometimes you get an event that says that a cat brought back 50 meat from hunting. You cat take any extras out of your coffer, or you can just leave them all in. If you take them out, you're given several meat options and how much meat they cost. However much meat they cost is how much meat they're worth when you're putting them back in. So if you take out a leg of meat, and later you need to put five meat in your coffer, you'd go to your possessions and find the leg, then put it in your coffer. If you get that event, I suggest taking the meat out and waiting till you get another one of those events to put it back in. Then you can take them out and have a bigger meat.

Rain, every once in a while, when you are done hunting or gathering, you'll find a wild feli. If you chose approach, you either get "walks away" in which case you didn't get the wild feli, the wild cat knocks your's down so you don't get the feli, or your cat knocks it down. If you get the third option (rarely), then there is a chance to catch the wild feli. You either do (rarely) or you don't. I've only caught one so far (Greennose) out of the 50 some I've seen, so your chances are slim.

COOL!! I just got two awesome events! First; Skystar and Rowanwing are having kits!! Squeee! wub.gif Second, a kitty just found me a Navani leaf! happy.gif

Oh wow; When your feli gets pregnant, all stats that males had for her, and I think all stats that she had for males, are set back to 0.

Oh, and I just found this out! Firstly, apparently the chances of catching the feli are extremely rare (.01% or something), and that there's a slim chance that if your active Feli is female and an adult, she'll get pregnant from the wild Feli.

Edited by Mistshadow

Yea, I saw that to, so I have no idea how I caught Greennose. He was what? The fifth wild feli I had seen. I suppose maybe I could have other females out (besides the medicine cats as all the female are elders), but then I wouldn't be able to do the feather thing. I put a Feli Robin feather on Rowanwing, so no if she has any baby boys, they'll wear a Feli Robin feather also. You can probably see why I'm hoarding every kind of bird, can't you. Even then, I'm probably going to need more bird species unless I start on using stones also, but I'd rather use birds. I can't wait to see what the kits look like! July 23rd...

Oh Mist! The clan's been made, so you can join. It's RainClan and so far, only Girl's Cherrykit and my Blindkit are in it.

Edited by StarSea

Okay. And it looks like Cinderfrost and Brackenfur will probably end up being mates after all.

52 Fond of Brackenfur (#276593)

32 Fond of Cinderfrost (#276570)

What does sunny day do again?

Edited by Mistshadow

Doubles the amount of moves you have in hunting and gathering for one day.

Heh, my cat's relationships seem to be built on hate. And a lot of stepping on tails.

My favorite species is the Chetae, so I'm hoping to save up for a Chetae egg soon.

Yea, to bad when you get like five sunny days in a row, it doesn't give you five days of double. It just goes till it's been a day since your last sunny day. sad.gif

Ohmygawd! I almost choked on my pop. I was gathering and then when I was done, I found a wild feli. I had berrypaw out because he seems to be pretty good at knocking down the wild feli, so I click "approach" and it makes him knock the wild feli down. Then I try to capture, but I failed (of course), but then I get a message saying that berrypaw is pregnant!! xP He's a guy and he isn't even six days old! So I went to check out his page, and thankfully it doesn't say anything about him being pregnant, and my only pregnant feli is Rowanwing.

I accepted. I'm editing your's and Girl's permissions so that you can both add cats freely, but please make sure that everyone can have about the same number of cats. smile.gif If you still wanna put your EN together, we can buy another orb and enlarge the clan.

I've been saving up all the wood I've collected for the clan, so I can expand the clan coffer once FF stops lagging.

Edited by Mistshadow