Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Yea, tell me about it. xP I'm still trying to change your and Girl's abilities, but it keeps lagging. I'm working on getting the hunting levels up on all of my feli so that I can loan them out to people for a week. I'm also adding the stuff about each cat being mine and being lent out for a week so that hopefully people won't forget, and then if any moderators look at the cats (because they keep going everywhere), they'll know that it's for hunting help.

Winter, I like the top one (blue is my favorite color). smile.gif

Okay, thank you Mist! happy.gif

Expanded the coffer again with wood from Creek & Lake.

Star, I have a Crayal Bird in my shop for a really low price. (You need one for collection still) And I'm about to gift you some items you're hoarding, so prepare for that.

Edited by Mistshadow

xP I saw them as I was working on getting in a kill in hunting with each of my feli.

Thanks for all the stuff! Greatly appreciated!

I'll be off for a while. I might be back, but I'm going to be highly inactive. Bye!

Edited by StarSea

I got a Chetae! His name is Cherrykit, because of the red accents he holds :3

Raikeila, did you just.. Send her.. An orb? ohmy.gif or maybe a collection item.

I wanna choose! :3 LunarClan? (( I like dark. Do not mind it)) DarkClan SmokeClan, AirClan, RainClan

You suggested it.

I've got a new girl (was a guy just two seconds ago...)

user posted image

Bluekit to be Bluewish.

Just sign up! If you wanna help someone out, before you do, get their ID and when you're signing up, put that in the referral section.

If you want mine, it's 11310

Edited by StarSea

Just sign up! If you wanna help someone out, before you do, get their ID and when you're signing up, put that in the referral section.

If you want mine, it's 11310

That's Mists. Yurs is 8427. O.e

Mine is 11121

Shhhhhhh!!!! I was giving Mist's because I already got one referral, but you two didn't.

... I'm surprised that so far nobody's gone

"

I've got a new girl (was a guy just two seconds ago...)

What do you mean was a guy just two seconds ago? O.e"

Edited by StarSea

... Like usual. I'm gonna go. I might or might not be back. If someone has any Clan ideas for RainClan, just let me know.

I've received two Felis from a generous user as gifts.

user posted image

This one is Kaelan. Sadly, he's not getting along too well with the others as of yet.

user posted image

And this Zerda Aquus. I haven't figured out a name for him yet... Does anyone have some suggestions?

Hopefully I'll have some good luck while gathering on Friday (My birthday)... Its frustrating when I get nothing, not even a wild Feli encounter. ._.

Kimoko, the bottom one reminds me of moss/lakes.

Edited by rainpeltstar

I kind of agree there, rainpeltstar. At the same time, though, he reminds me of a Zora (too much Zelda, lol).

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

Lol, I get stuff from gathering trips, but I don't get awesome cats from people.

Edited by Mistshadow

Anyone know how to change your FelisFire email? Mine just got hacked, so I had to make a new one and I don't want to take any chances of the hacker finding how to get to FelisFire. I already changed my email here (as you can see in my signature), but I need to know how to change it there.

Okay, thank you. I'll see what I can do. Hopefully I'll be able to cut the hacker off at my email.

*sigh* Hackers, one of the banes of existsnce of Internet folk... Hopefully that hacker doesn't manage to get into FF anytime soon.

I've gotten rid of or changed everything that linked to that email, so they shouldn't be able to trace anything. Now, time to just wait for tomorrow to come, and the day that Rowanwing will have her adorable little kits! wub.gif If someone wants one, I'll sell it to them for... 150en. 50en for each day she's pregnant... Does that seem fair?