Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Okay, joined. The leader is Nightingale, right?

How do you get energy, orbs, etc..?

Energy—

Alonya's Quest, the other thing, Games, Lyck & Timing.

Orbs—

Trade in 1,000 Energy for one.

You can get EN from the Games, posting in certain threads on the forum or by selling Feli and items.

You buy Orbs(1 Orb for $1) under Help & Info - Premium & Buy Orbs. If you go to the 'Interact' tab, then Item Market Search, you can usually buy Orbs for a bit less than 1,000EN. I usually get mine for 970-ish EN. The lowest I've seen was 850EN.

A few minutes. I think. I don't know. When I logged on, it was about 2-4 hours since I registered, and I didn't really check my email....

xP Don't ask me! I registered and completly forgot about it till about five days ago! About what? Months after I applied.

I'm on my PS3 right now, so I'll see if Ican get on FF and see if it'll let me add Berrykit...

Okay, so I just registered, how long does it usually take until you get accepted?

Oh! When you do get accepted, tell me your ID and me and Starsea will bombard you with stuff :3

Indeed we will! happy.gif I just realized after I'm accepted, I have to 'join' again and it'll add me right in, then I kan present cats. I applied Berrykit and added lots to the coffer! You shoul go check out all the wood I added and meat I stocked! They'll be good for about two or three days. smile.gif

Indeed we will! happy.gif I just realized after I'm accepted, I have to 'join' again and it'll add me right in, then I kan present cats. I applied Berrykit and added lots to the coffer! You shoul go check out all the wood I added and meat I stocked! They'll be good for about two or three days. smile.gif

Awesome! I added wood a couple of hours ago. Crescentpath is doing good with Wil - O - the -Whisp or whatever. lso, I have a new feli :3 her name's Sporekit, to be named Sporespots!

(plus, Felisfire is ÜBER laggy on my IPad. And sometimes Comouter. Where is that person? ( forgot his name) I know family is first, but I can't get past the login page!

Edited by girlfairy76

@Mistshadow It depends. I think Knife is the one who accepts them, so whenever he gets around to checking them. I don't think mine took very long.

@girlfairy76 FF's been lagging like that for a while. They said they're working on it. They also said the login lag will always be around because that's when all the (offline)interactions get calculated.

@Mistshadow It depends. I think Knife is the one who accepts them, so whenever he gets around to checking them. I don't think mine took very long.

@girlfairy76 FF's been lagging like that for a while. They said they're working on it. They also said the login lag will always be around because that's when all the (offline)interactions get calculated.

Who is "Knife"? And when should I probably expect to be accepted, then? (Like, tomorrow morning, or a couple hours, etc.)

By the way, your signature will get you a referred person, once I get accepted. smile.gif

Edited by Mistshadow

KnifeSmile is one of the admins. I'll edit this post with his full username when FF finishes lagging. @_@ Probably sometime tomorrow.

Edited by Raikielia

They're actually being much pickier now about who they accept. My friend tried to join and she just put on the app that she thought the art was amazing and she was a huge cat lover. The app was rejected because "you didn't give us a clear idea of where you will fit in with the community." Which I was stunned by. I remember when I applied it was some equally hokey reason and I got accepted. I guess they've decided to be more picky about who they accept, since the site IS still in beta, they're not in a big hurry to get testers as they were a few months ago.

KnifeSmile Lord of Leaves and Serpents (aka KnifeSmile or Knife) is the Admin. He basically rules FelisFire, but he also has his minions moderators that help him out. They might accept people, but I'm not sure. Yea, basically everyone calls him KnifeSmile or Knife because typing "KnifeSmile Lord of Leaves and Serpents" would take forever to type all the time... Unless you want to call him KSLLS, but still, let's just keep to Knife. smile.gif

Now, if anyone still needs that Iki Fish, as it is an R-90 item, I'll sell it to them for... 25en. A quarter of what I'd sell it at the shop for. I shall be back on the hunt for more needed items!! happy.gif

An Iki fish? Hmm.... Lemme look. Nope, don't have it C: but there's nothing in your shop...

Edited by girlfairy76

xP I took it all out so I could restock easier and set the prices back to normal as the weekend is over, and thus so is my super sale. I'll send it over.

@ ThatDeadGirl: Really? When did your friend apply to join? I've joined recently (less than 2 months ago maybe) and I basically put in "I like science and art and the art is rad".

I put in a whole paragraph ohmy.gif

" I love feli and flying cats are cool. The artwork is nice and reminds me of warriors because it's about cats."

And some more :/

@ ThatDeadGirl: Really? When did your friend apply to join? I've joined recently (less than 2 months ago maybe) and I basically put in "I like science and art and the art is rad".

It was a week or so ago. She was so sad. They told her she could reapply, but it kind of broke her heart. And since she's not a forum poster she doesn't really see herself "fitting in with the community" so she probably won't even reapply. I put something completely frivolous on my app too and was accepted (but it *was* ages ago). I've seen Knife on the forums talking about how the site is still in beta and all, so maybe they're trying to slow down the influx of people. T

Oh wow! I hope she'll reapply!

Ooooo!! Pretty! I found a beautiful red cat with yellow eyes and wing tips and right away thought of Chinese new year, so I made these two in the Lab Designer:

user posted image

user posted image

If you look closely at their wings, you can see a pale yellow/red strip. smile.gif What do you all think? They are both the exact same colors as the wild one.

Oh wow! I hope she'll reapply!

Ooooo!! Pretty! I found a beautiful red cat with yellow eyes and wing tips and right away thought of Chinese new year, so I made these two in the Lab Designer:

user posted image

user posted image

If you look closely at their wings, you can see a pale yellow/red strip. smile.gif What do you all think? They are both the exact same colors as the wild one.

So pretty <3

Now if only I had the eggs and orbs to make them...

Woot!! On Skystar's profile, he has "100 Loves Rowanwing"... but Rowanwing just has "68 Fond of Skystar" >( Interact more!! I haven't seen them interact in foreeeevvveeerrr! And the best part, whenever they do interact, they are always kind to each other. smile.gif

Yay accepted biggrin.gif

Land or Sea?

Edit: Chose land.

Edited by Mistshadow

Really the only difference between land and sea (that I can see) is land gives you a golden shield and leaves on the upper right, and sea gives you a silver shield with seaweed on the upper right. smile.gif If I would have known that, I would have probably still gone with sea, but I do like gold better. No if only I had the orbs to make my shield be leader... sad.gif

happy.gif Fully stocked the coffer. Now time to go see if I can get more wood... I'm being a good girl now with my EN. xP When I get 100+ en at the start of each day collected up, I go put 100 in my bank and then what ever I have left over, I'm free to spend buying things, hunting, or gathering, or even save. Then I might finally be able to go buy some orbs soon! (or even finish a collection!.. Like that'll ever happen. xP)

Edited by StarSea

This is my lucky day. In the Mane shop, I found a Navani leaf! Now I can heal Brightkit. ( I think I'll rename him Brownkit. I don't like Brightkit.))