Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Update for everyone regarding the problem girlfairy76 had with creating an account:

Quoted from Knife:

Are they using Internet Explorer? Tell them to clear their computer's cache and use a different browser, preferably Chrome or Firefox. This has happened before and it's invariably people using IE.

So if anyone encounters someone who is having trouble creating an account, ask them what browser they're using, because apparently IE is a bit of a bear when trying to register.

I don't think I've shown this pretty boy yet.

user posted image

-sigh- I hate when 2-3 or so people have all the high score spots ... >.<

Sorry! Gotta earn all of the EN I can, and Cunning is the easiest game for me to get a lot. xd.png I'm trying to play five games every day. I'm sure underneath all of those multiples your name's somewhere in there.

And pretty kitty C: I love the ocelot marking. Don't have much news in the way of kittens (I have Xanos/Iuridons/Chetaes due, which takes a while), but I did buy this lady for 100 EN. She's almost an elder, but I'm getting one last breeding out of her.

user posted image

I understand that. tongue.gif After getting on the Highscore list last month I really want to keep it up and Cunning is the only game I'm good-ish at(I have no idea how to get higher than 15 on Orbles @_@). With all the multiples I don't know if I've made a high enough score yet and I'm not good enough to get into the 400s. xd.png

Wow, she's beautiful! biggrin.gif

New baby today.

user posted image

I don't even bother with Orbles. I just finish the first level 5 times to get 20 EN xd.png Too much of a waste of time. For Cunning I think 470 or more is good enough.

And yeah, Mistwalker is pretty but she absolutely refuses to fall in love with the stud of the clan I put her in. She only has five days to get pregnant before she's an elder, arrrgh.

Some kitties born today but all they had was the ocelot marking and nothing else. Dx

I usually get 14 or 15EN from Orbles after the finishing the second level. I don't bother with the third level. lol I wish I could even get into the high 300s in Cunning! xd.png My best score this month has been 350-ish. I still don't know how I got 374 last month! @_@

Edited by Raikielia

Gah! I was sooooo close to 400 on Cunning today! 392, my best score yet! biggrin.gif I should definitely be on the Highscore list now!^^

EDIT: New babies!

I like his pink, too bad he's not female xd.png

user posted image

He's rather plain.

user posted image

And I've got a female on the way. smile.gif

Edited by Raikielia

I have a question about the hydra snake; what marking does it give?

Oh... I suppose I could also post my kitties. *sighs* All my six starting are bland compared to what you all made. sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

Plumstar, leader of SunClan. One of my starting 6. (Female) Shadowfeather, deputy of SunClan. One of my starting 6. (Male)

Appleflame, warrior of SunClan. (Female) Nighthawk, warrior of SunClan. (Male)

user posted image

Maplewing, medicine cat of SunClan. (Female)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skystar, leader of MoonClan. One of my starting 6. (Male) Paintedhawk, deputy of MoonClan. (Male)

Angelfire, warrior of MoonClan. (Female) Greennose, medicine cat of MoonClan. Only cat of what? At least 10 that I found wild that I actually caught. (Male)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violetstar, leader of DawnClan. One of my starting 6. (Female) Wiseoak, deputy of DawnClan. (Male)

Icecloud, warrior of DawnClan. (Male) Mushroomfur, medicine cat of DawnClan (and my best hunter). (Female)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tigerstar, leader of DuskClan. One of my first 6. (Male) Rowanwing, deputy of DuskClan. One of my first 6. (Female)

Aqaushimmer, warrior of DuskClan. (Female) Falconfog, warrior of DuskClan. (Male)

user posted image

Angelsong, medicine cat of DuskClan. (Female)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

user posted image

Jasper, local Kittypet. (Male)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawncall, in my cryo chamber as I just bought it. (Omni) Darkpool, in my cryo chamber as I just bought it. (Omni)

I'm waiting to be able to make an actual clan instead of just groups that I named clans to take Dawncall and Darkpool out of my cryo chamber. Other than those two, notice any similaraties between all the clan males (other than Greennose)? And what about one between all the medicine cats?

I'm hoping that Skystar and Rowanwing will be mates as those two are almost both at 90 for each other.

I hope this post isn't too big...

Edited by StarSea

Beautiful cats, StarSea! I really like Plumstar, Shadowfeather and Tigerstar. The Hydra Snake gives the Detonate marking.

happy.gif Thanks.

Ohhh... Okay! *runs to go sell* I think that looks cool, but I don't really need it.

Oh, another question; Does hunting skill affect gathering or your chances of nocking down a wild feli?

Just bought a new baby boy!

user posted image

I'm not sure what to name him yet... Any suggestions?

Oh my! Look at what a beautiful mother he has:

user posted image

Edited by StarSea

Nice kitties StarSea! And no, at the moment hunting skill does not affect gathering or chances of knocking down a wild feli. There are plans to revamp the wild feli catching system and have the chances be improved by hunting skill, but that's not in place yet.

Very pretty Zerda - I love its markings! If you're still going with the Warriors thing, how about Icedrizzle or Nightripple?

Also, today I apparently referred my first person. 8D It's not much, but it's something! Very happy at the moment. I wonder who it was, derp. I should probably put this Felisfire thing in my sig on the other site I frequent.

I would feel incomplete without an image, so I'm gonna show off this Felidae I bred from a friend's tom and my molly a few days ago. He's delightfully glowy! Cx

user posted image

Oh, cool name idea! Thank you! happy.gif

Love your kitty! I like how the warpaint makes it look like it has greenish saber teeth. xP And congrats on that referral!

I just bought a new kitty for an awesome price because the previous owner really wanted it gone.

Meet Blackkit! When he becomes six days old he'll be Blacksun of DawnClan.

user posted image

Icekit shall become Icedrizzel at six days. smile.gif I think he'd fit in well with MoonClan, poor Angelfire, the only girl! xP Na, I'll put him in some other clan and get Angelfire a female friend.

Almost forgot! Mushroomfur got a new friend!

user posted image

What cat has the highest hunting skill in your nest and what is it?

Edited by StarSea

I needs A navini leaf Dx lao, I met this wild feli, he was yellow, and I think a he... I aw going to to, but he stared at my feli and walked away. Oh well, it's wild.

And my Feli isnt that nice to others in her clan... >_>

I think I might be able to help you with that leaf. I'm having a super sale in my shop where everything is half of what I was previously selling it for, so I should have enough now to get one. Then I can send it to you. What's your ID?

And: Awww!! I thought that Rowanwing and Skystar would have kits, but the two haven't really been interacting lately! All the more reason for me to complete my collections so I can make clans!

Woot!! Made 363 last night! Sold my hydra snake and iki fish!

Edited by StarSea

Okay, I'll see what I can do. smile.gif

And by the looks of it, my super sale made people lower their prices of the iki fish and hyrda snake a lot! xP Next weekend is going to be free give away weekend. I have to many Xutu mushrooms! 152 to be exact! xP I've been hanging out in the Lake too much.

Oh my! Look at toxic dragon contacts too!!

Edited by StarSea

Oops... I just sent the Admin a bow. xP Hope they like bows. Either that or send it back.

And no problem! happy.gif

Oops... I just sent the Admin a bow. xP Hope they like bows. Either that or send it back.

And no problem! happy.gif

xd.png looks like the Admin got something he/she wasn't expecting...