Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Yes, it is confusing. Those are what the cat that it's talking about feels about them. So like on Skystar's profile, it says 100 Rowanwing, that means that Rowanwing loves him. So that means that Brakenfur really likes Cinderfrost, but Cinderfrost doesn't necessarily like Brakenfur.

They'll go down at times :/ C,rescentpath and Berrykit went down to 39 and below. Unless it got back to the 60s. Felisfire won't load for me (again)

Brownkit absolutely LOVES Crescentpath. Now he has to be 6 days old..

Edited by girlfairy76

Yes, it is confusing. Those are what the cat that it's talking about feels about them. So like on Skystar's profile, it says 100 Rowanwing, that means that Rowanwing loves him. So that means that Brakenfur really likes Cinderfrost, but Cinderfrost doesn't necessarily like Brakenfur.

Yeah I know, I just thought it was kinda funny.

xP Not how I would have done it. Just making sure, because for a while I had thought that meant that Skystar loved Rowanwing.

Girl, I have some stuff that you don't have in my shop and I'm running low on EN, can you stop buy and check my shop out? Pwetty pwease?

Edited by Mistshadow

Girl, I have some stuff that you don't have in my shop and I'm running low on EN, can you stop buy and check my shop out? Pwetty pwease?

Well, I only have 6 EN...

Sure C: just have to wait for it to load.

Well, I only have 6 EN...

Sure C: just have to wait for it to load.

Meh, I just bombarded you with stuffs that you needed in your collection, so you don't really have to go over there if you can't afford anything.

Meh, I just bombarded you with stuffs that you needed in your collection, so you don't really have to go over there if you can't afford anything.

I bought some things I could afford. (( I'm saving up in my bank))

Looks like Berrykit isn't lucky :C Brown and Crescent are 100 percent.

Edited by girlfairy76

Yay I got accepted into Sand Cat Project, so our Feli will be interacting! laugh.gif

Edited by Mistshadow

How long does it normally take for your registration to be approved?

So far I'm loving the graphics in this game, in my spare time I'm messing with the Feli designer.

Well whenever a mod/admin goes on, they approve. I don't really know since I just randomly logged in a few hours later.

I bought some things I could afford. (( I'm saving up in my bank))

Looks like Berrykit isn't lucky :C Brown and Crescent are 100 percent.

That means that when they are both 6 days or older, each time they interact there is a 25% chance that Crescent will become pregnant. smile.gif Cute little kittehs!

Rain, I'm not positive as I didn't try to log in until months after I applied (and surprisingly remembered what I signed up for username and password!), but I'm guessing about a few minutes to a day at max. Probably at the most (often if at the most) about an hour or two, but if they're really busy or something happened, then I'd probably guess a day. Good luck on getting in! When you do, I'll see if I can send you some things, but I'll need your ID.

O.o Crescentpath is 79 towards Berrykit! Girl, what is Berrykit towards Crescentpath?

Edited by StarSea

*gasps* Maybe I should freeze all of my cats and then get some orbs to make my own clans so that I can have little kittes.

I have an awesome idea!... But I'm probably going to want to wait until some of my cats have kits... I'd love to make the real Moon, Dawn, Sun, and Dusk Clans, but the thing is, a deputy of one clan loves the leader of another clan. I suppose I can make a fifth clan and have it be the "Secret love" whatever clan. Then I can just leave the kittypets (just Jasper as of right now...) and the Omnis in my nest. smile.gif Then I can just keep freezing and unfreezing Jasper so the omnis only breed with each other. That'll give me a better chance of getting both omnis of both pairs to have kits! And, I can make it so only one pair is unfrozen at a time!

... But what am I going to do about the "Only one mate for life" thing? It seems that unless they're in a clan, they always have different mates every time. Maybe I'll have to get rid of that rule. sad.gif

Looks like Brownkit has a better chance with Crescentpath; he's 3 days old, and Berrykit will turn 3 days tonight.

Scratch that part about "It seems that unless they're in a clan, they always have different mates every time." because unless they're in a clan of just the two, then they seem to have a different mate every time...

I'm going to start saving up en again, multiples of 100, and then hopefully I'll be able to make on clan soon...

Edited by StarSea

Yes, they actually can! Some people can sometimes have a cat that is pregnant with to different males' kits at the same time. So if Rowanwing falls in love with Skystar and Paintedhawk and they both fall in love with her at the same time, she can end up getting pregnant with chate and felidel kits at the same time, but she won't give birth to them both at the same time. Chate would be born later as they have a longer digestion period.

If you want her to have Brownkit's kits, you don't have to freeze him. They are both felidel, so if you'd be okay with her having both of their kits, then we can leave them alone.

Oh. Ok then. :3 But I MUST have a kitty in the Cryo Chamber. Sometime. I will. I finished all of the Alonya's Quest today D:

That needs to have a common random event or something where you can give her more items... It takes me around five seconds flat to give her all the items she wants on a good day.

I think MineCraft needs cat spawns... Then I could make my own FelisFire on there. smile.gif

So I've been working on making a ton of cute and cool cat designs in the lab, and I think I've got some pretty nice ones. I was trying to make some for each holiday also, but I can't seem to be able to make a pumpkin... sad.gif If you wanna see some, I can post them.

Lol I did like 10 of her quests by just clicking the "I have your item" button because I has so much stuffs. :3

Just added two kittehs to Sand Cat! Prepare for interactions! laugh.gif

xP I can go through every one of her items and not need to go anywhere to get something. I spend to much time gathering...

O.o Have you seen Berrykit!? Like every interaction on there is either from Berrykit or Brownkit, and most often Berrykit.