DarkEternity

How good is your colour vision?

Perfect colour vision which is surprising since I've had a retinal detachment and usually have problems with blues.

Me too! Scored 0! I thought I have some problems with red as I did another test before and I can't find the different red among a bunch of same red. 

Got a perfect score, but I remember taking this a while ago and getting a bad one. My current computer has a better screen, maybe? I don't think vision could improve that much, especially not mine. XD

On 3/17/2020 at 8:06 PM, GhostMouse said:

I got a 0!

Me, too! There were two tiles that I wasn't sure about at first, but when I moved them, I noticed they were off immediately (like, "This is so wrong").

Took this test years ago, scored a 0 back then too. Also timed myself out of curiosity and finished it in 1 minute and 25 seconds. 

20200319_145132.jpg

Edited by Psychotic Khaotic

colorvision1.png

Both my eyes were tested as 20/15 at age 12, so this was no surprise. Got them tested again last month, and they were the same. In this test, I clocked around 1.5 minutes.

I got a perfect score!

I'm not really surprised. I've always manage to impress the doctors with my vision tests. When I was a kid a doc told me I have the vision of a hawk. Although when I think that it doesn't sound like a good thing, though I know he meant that as a compliment. And not long ago I had my vision tested and they had me close one eye and look through this thingiemabob with tiny little holes all through it and I surprised them when I got them all right including the very bottom line, which is really tiny and no I didn't cheat! I've never noticed any color vision issues, although it's nice to have that confirmed. I'm very lucky a lot of people in my family need glasses.

Edited by AngelsSin

I got a perfect score. :D

honestly, I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't think I was that good, but considering I have 15/20 vision in one eye and still do, I'm glad. Though, I have no idea why one eye has 20/20 and the other 15/20... must be all those times of me staring up at the sun...

Screenshot_20200411-095423_Chrome.jpg

I scored a perfect 0!

Although I definitely don't have 20/20 vision, I wasn't surprised with my result. :) Differentiating between the hues was actually quite easy!

I remember taking this years ago, got a zero then and just now. My eyesight might be going to crap but at least I can still tell my colors!

I got a 2! Woot! My weakness area is between the 14-15 mark. Not bad!

Always getting the same result ;)

Score: 0

Gender  Female

About your score: A lower score is better, with ZERO being a perfect score. The circle graph displays the regions of the color spectrum where your hue discrimination is low. 

Edited by BreRo

The second one was throwing me off because it didn't seem right but daaaaaaamn

1162685319_colortest.thumb.png.66795dddc797999eb5872c89d57f11d9.png

I have an app on my phone called I Love Hue which is basically a puzzle game like this exact test and I love it. I really really really love colors and coloring. Now that I'm home I can add to my art thread about the art I've done related to my obsession with color!

Well, if I set my monitor's contrast on high, I get 0 points. XD 

I got a 0, which is good because I want to study shades of blue for a PhD. Normally wear glasses but did this rather rapidly without them on. Haven't tried with glasses.

I have always had issues with color and colors that are very similar in hue, like some shades of blue look grey to me, and I don't see any blue at all. I scored a 12 though so it must not be as bad as I thought.