DarkEternity

How good is your colour vision?

I have excellent color vision, and had no trouble differentiating the colors.

I got a 0 which is surprising as I do have some color blindness. Though, I will admit that the test messed with my perception of colors for a minute there.

Got a 0 as well! The only area that was a bit difficult for me was the green end of the blue-green spectrum, but clearly I got it right in the end.

got a 0! pretty happy about that, considering i'm trying to become a graphic designer lol

Whoa a zero. Kind of surprising, seeing (ha) as my vision is pretty poor..

I got 0. Interesting, since I’ve always thought of myself as having relatively poor color vision. :0

Then again, don’t ask me what hues those colors are. I have no idea. I just knew what seemed to go where on the gradient, I can’t mentally tell dull yellow from green if my life depended on it. T~T

I got a 0, though that's what I always get with this specific test, I don't know how much of it is my eyes and how much of it is my laptop screen but, :3

Well since the last time I took this test 2 years ago my score improved. It was a 2 back in 2020, this time I got a 0. Guess I must be doing something right. :)

Edited by Syiren

I SCORED 0!!!! PERFECT SCORE!!!! 🥰So people who have really good abilities deciphering colors and tones usually have more than the 2 or 3 cones in the retina and have 4 cones which makes them a tetrachromat. Tetrachromacy is the condition of possessing four independent channels for conveying color information, or possessing four types of cone cell in the eye. Organisms with tetrachromacy are called tetrachromats.

Screenshot_20220925-121308_Firefox.jpg

Edited by BlackMagicRose
not done