DarkEternity

How good is your colour vision?

My score was 19 for my age group. The best score is 0 so I did pretty good. lol Not bad since I know I need glasses or contacts soon.

Wow! Some of you guys did awesome! That thing started to mess with my eyes after awhile until I wasn't sure what I was looking at.

Edited by MedievalMystic

*babbles on an on about how there are many other variables that could affect the results of this test and how I probably have good vision*

By the way, you get a better score if you do it, and then look at something else to rest your eyes, and look back at it.

I got 4 witch is not bad at all, could sit at the test a couple of more minutes to get a perfect score, but did not want to mess around it any longer. But i should help to have a monitor that is good with colors.

got a three

ran out of patience to do better

though the fact that im an artist makes this easier

though if i had to name each shade id just give up

I got a three. =D Even though I have bad overall vision, I pride myself on my colour skills.

I got 19.

According to the graph, my biggest issue are green-blue transitions.

I got 61... Huh, and here I thought I was good at colors... o_O

Tried again and got a 54.

Well, I only need to tell the difference between black and white for my sheet music, and I can do that pretty well, so who cares?

Your score: 24

Age range: 16-19

Best score for your gender and age range: 0

Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

first time I took this I got a perfect score...

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Results for the 2nd time :

Your score: 15

Age range: Below 10

I tried doing it this way:

I pushed F12 on my keyboard because I knew that F12 opened the website script. I found where all the colors were and I tried to a range them in the order of the numbers for the R for red green blue. I did that all the way through and got like 200 something lol. I guess thats what I get for trying to cheat. I was just seeing if it would work, I guess not

I tried this just for fun. I have fairly decent color vision, but I know that my laptop screen flattens colors, making them harder to distinguish. Got a 16, with the worst range in the blue - green range. That makes sense since the blue green range is the portion that the screen mangles the most. The quality of your monitor would be a huge influence in how you score on this, I think. The more true your monitor is for colors the easier it is for you to distinguish the subtle variation in the hues in the test.

The quality of your monitor would be a huge influence in how you score on this, I think.
It is. With my color vision - which pretty much perfect, I will score 0 on decent screens. Bad screens? Nope! Can't distinguish what the screen doesn't bother to.

I got a 4 @-@

The colors I got messed up were right beside each other, and they were all this greenish-blue color. That was painful ;-;

Your score: 32

Age range: 16-19

Eh... Maybe I'll try again sometime without glasses...