DarkEternity

How good is your colour vision?

Pretty much non-existent. From the little sight I have I'm able to distinguish if someone's wearing lighter or darker clothing, but I have no actual perception of colour beyond that.

Middle of the night here, got a 3 with glasses on. Don't think I could manage without them at all, otherwise my eyes would burn.

I didn't quite get the clarification, though huh.gif

user posted image

I did this test a few years ago after seeing it on tumblr and got a relatively bad score, but a few weeks ago when my TOK teacher asked us to do it in class I got 4.

I did this test a couple times (a couple years apart), both with a perfect score. happy.gif I used to play Gaia Online pretty frequently a few years ago, so I got a lot of practice in differentiating hues.

I got a score of 14. I think the test is effected by what monitor you have. I remember doing this test before and my score was higher. I got a new monitor yesterday and I got a better score with it compared to my old one.

I got 16 with my glasses on, and 4 without my glasses... I wonder why that is?

got a 4. my misses were clumped together right in the middle of blue-green.

34... UGH The Blue-Green completely junked up my score xd.png

My sister always did tell me that the blue I was wearing was actually green xd.png

I did get a 0 again once I was back on my PC, and not staring at my finicky laptop screen.

So, those of you taking this thing on a laptop, the issue may be with that and not you.

I got a perfect zero O_O How did I?!

WOW. I had the most uncertainty in the middle of the yellow to green range but the others I felt very comfortable with. I have a gaming computer with a great monitor which helps, but I've also been working with color in my art for the last 10 years or so [at the least]. :3 I have very good eyesight to offset my deafness. My dad, who also had such good eyesight around my age, eventually needed glasses when he grew into his 40's and especially 50's and he's not happy about that. My mom needed glasses all her life and many family members need glasses either as kids or shortly after hitting their 40's. Doesn't sound good for meeeee.~ Oh dear. x.-;;

Test results :3

Online ColorIQ Challenge Results

You have perfect color vision!

FM Hue Test Results

A lower score is better, with ZERO being the perfect score. The bars above show the regions of the color spectrum where hue discrimination is low.

Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.

• Your score: 0

• Age range: 20-29

• Best score for your gender and age range: -160

• Highest score for your gender and age range: 10483600

0 ( Perfect Color Acuity )

99 ( Low Color Acuity )

Btw, HOW THE HELL can you get a -160?! e.e

Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.

Your score: 4

Age range: 16-19

Best score for your gender and age range: 0

Highest score for your gender and age range: 567471

That's the best score I've gotten!

Online ColorIQ Challenge Results

A lower score is better, with ZERO being the perfect score.

Age range: 20-29

Best score for your gender and age range: -80

Highest score for your gender and age range: 567471

How are people getting negative scores when the lowest score is zero?

How are people getting 567471 when the highest score is 99?

Those ranges in and of themselves throw doubt into the validity of these results.

That aside...

Yay, me! I scored 4!

I'm fortunate enough to have perfect colour vision - though I am short-sighted.

It didn't feel too easy, partly I had to guess. I got a four and apparently had most difficulties with orange hues.