DarkEternity

How good is your colour vision?

I got a 0... but I got curious and clicked the thing that compared scores with the rest of my age range/gender, and apparently the worst score recorded by that quiz is 104104.  Wow.  I'm not sure how that's even possible!

While you were studying the sword, I mastered the power of the hues

On a separate note, there's a mobile game called I love hue where you do just this. Used to play it on the bus on the way home from school back in the day

image.png.06aa1f40ebf7ffe3ec93b9d8f3f12f26.pngimage.thumb.png.c34f0874ee9afe68492798c256685467.png

i scored 0.

a while back i did a similar test in flashpoint which was a lot longer and i got i think 98% or so, with a screw up in the blue range

Zero. I actually have this as a game on phone and enjoy it a lot.

I have fantastic color vision, have been able to detect a slightly different color that was only 1-2 pixels redder than another before. I'm especially good with red/green and red/blue gradients (do I see red? yes I see red too much lmao), blue/green is trickier, I can usually tell blue/green gradients apart if the hue is 2+ different on the computer screen. I played a game that sounds similar to "I love Hue" but it was a simpler minigame on Recolor.me. Edit: yes, I did get a score of 0, and the hardest segment was the green-blue area but I managed to get that one right.

Edited by bord

0! Feeling good about my colours :P

Checked out the best score in my comparison bracket and...

image.png.0ecd3b1911377663a1576cb8f775a2c9.png

Somebody's been mucking up the test to get a funny number, I see :V

I got 2. This is the time when you think it's better to get higher score than miss one or two. 😆

So, the wild thing is.  I am colorblind.  However, my hue differentiation is really good.

I got a 0.

On 10/28/2022 at 12:24 AM, Corvith said:

On a separate note, there's a mobile game called I love hue where you do just this. Used to play it on the bus on the way home from school back in the day

Yes! I played this game too and I just got a perfect score. It must have trained our brains to be good at this lol

Screenshot2024-04-10213416.thumb.png.1a4d381ae0c2c0e966bf67f1219265b1.png